keep on cooking

>Unironically eating chicken in 2017

2/10 for the broccoli.

Broccoli.
Chicken.
Mushrooms.
Olives.
Almonds (inactive).
Cooked in olive oil with a dash of soy sauce at the end (fuck your soy sauce = gyno memes).
With a dash of vegeta seasoning on top.

fuck off not everybody likes mushrooms

looks tasty

16 yo white girl status achieved

true, some people are indeed homosexual

i hope you got the gluten free soy sauce. and wtf is vegeta seasoning?

Are you kidding? lmao, i live around 3 younger sisters who can't even boil eggs. White women these days can't cook for shit. Its a horrendous disaster. All they know how to do is watch tasty videos, preheat packaged dog shit from pilsbury and buy take out.

Actually cross that out, i've dated 5 white girls, 2 spics, 1 mixed nignog and 1 chink and the only one who could cook a decent meal was the chink, and im assuming thats because she lived in a household of eternal stress and slavery

Feminism has literally made all women aids. I challenge /fit to actually take a look around the women under 30 around them and see if any of them can actually cook a full 3 course meal, i promise you'll be surprised

lol are YOU kidding? modern first world white girl is more like:

deniseminger.com/

you must have been dating some trashy white girls lol. true modern feminists not only understand how to prepare nourishing foods, but they understand the science behind WHY we should all be eating healthfully.

and modern men are right there with us :)

OP you're doing well. keep reading your nutrition books and trying out new and more complex (yet simple!) recipes :)

pic very related btw. this is the new mainstream

are you keto memeing son? be honest

One of the most famous herb mixes in Europe, realy popular in the Balkan parts

where's your carbs? are you planning to live on that shit

Why the fuck are you name fagging and why the fuck have you put vegan and trap together? I fucking hate cunts like you.

Can confirm, I'm a way better cook than any of the chicks I've dated.

this looks amazing. what type of olives did you use?

also what type of mushrooms?

You know all those ingredients would be better if they weren't cut up and thrown into a pile, right?

>eating like a dog

It's stir fry style.
I'm sorry your autism demands all foods must be separated and color coded.

Looks like one of my typical evening meals - bloody lush. Well done user.

Yeah, I've found this to be the case as well. My previous GF couldn't cook anything apart from spag bol and scrambled eggs and the majority of the women at my workplace can't cook for shit. Interestingly the only two who can cook quite well also happen to be the most intelligent out of the lot.

its mostly salt with dried veggies, its a popular seasoning mix, the regular one is shit, but there is vegeta natur that has no crap added, that's breddy gud, i use it instead of salt in my scrambled eggs