At a get together with friends

>at a get together with friends
>female friend invites me barre classes
>her friend eats 3 pizzas
>jokingly say that she should take her friend to barre instead so she can burn off those 3 pizzas
>she gets pissy and tells me to fuck off for calling her fat (even though she is kinda chubby)
>female friend A "You don't call a girl fat, user"
>First of all, I never called her fat. Second we live in the era of equality don't we?
>no retort

Is this a fat person thing or a woman thing? Her friend even said earlier in the semester she wants to lose weight. I just don't get why people are this sensitive about stuff. I critique myself heavily and constantly consider myself a DYEL

>jokingly say that she should take her friend to barre instead so she can burn off those 3 pizzas

Holy shit OP are you literally autistic? You don't mention some shit like that about a girl especially another girls diet. Yes, you did essentially call her friend a lardass.

>Her friend even said earlier in the semester she wants to lose weight.
EVERYONE says shit like this about their friends or what not, it's a trap don't bother touching that subject.

> I just don't get why people are this sensitive about stuff. I critique myself heavily and constantly consider myself a DYEL

Because, women especially are concerned about weight comments even if fat. Secondly, DYEL mode is still usually better than most people out there even if Veeky Forums gives them trash it's a fucking anonymous message board with no shame on the internet.

It's both. Both groups are so busy patting themselves on the back all the time that they can't handle a joke.

Try not being autistic. Internalize your disgust and use it as fuel for your lifts.

Also 3 whole 12 inch pizzas? that's impressive.

>she gets pissy and tells me to fuck off for calling her fat (even though she is kinda chubby)
>female friend A "You don't call a girl fat, user"
>First of all, I never called her fat. Second we live in the era of equality don't we?
>no retort

No shit, you just called her friend fat in front of people then followed it up essentially saying some stupid bullshit statement that makes my head hurt to comprehend how you even thought that was a good idea.

>putting the pussy on the pedestal and shielding girls from criticism

Do people normally do this?

By doing this you made all the other pussies set. hoes love a man that speaks the truth

You did nothing wrong user, that girl will bang you regardless of her fat friend. She probably secretly enjoyed that comment as it made her look better by comparison.

what the fuck is a barre class?

>not just keeping your mouth shut and enjoying the evening

You can not like fat people all you want to, but being polite in public is a thing most normal people do.

>I critique myself heavily and constantly consider myself a DYEL
Yeah, you critique yourSELF. If some autistic friend of a friend of yours said the same thing to you it'd be insulting, even if it was true, because who the fuck are they?

Y-You guys are my friends and insult my lifts. You make me want to try harder

I really don't see how its impolite to tell someone they are going to have to exercise to burn off eating a lot of food. This chick isn't even horribly obese either. Like I said, just chubby

as a esteemed member of this elite fitness board, I see nothing wrong with what you did. that hog ate 3 pizzas, christ that's vulgar

fat apologists pls go and stay go, judgement has been dispensed

All girls have a special thing when it comes to any physical insult, even mild criticism and even the smartest girls.

You have to work around it by encouragment and never directly saying anything bad. Even saying something like "your hair looked better yesterday" will cut at them, it needs to be rephrased as: "your hair looked great yesterday".

>Confusing the internet bullshit on an anonymous message board with real life.
user, I just....

>I really don't see how its impolite to tell someone they are going to have to exercise to burn off eating a lot of food.

Holy shit you do not understand women in the slightest. Never talk about a girls weight in a "get together" or as the way you put it, clearly sounded like a jab about her friends diet. Talking or saying "X friend is fat" or the like is a trap. Avoid that topic at all costs, and never make a fat joke, that is just suicide.

>putting the pussy on the pedastal
No, they are saying that if op didn't want to upset the land whale then he shouldn't have called it fat. Completely autistic to expect someone and their friends to not get upset with you after you insult them.

and fuck ur bait

it's a woman thing, not even fedoraposting right now but deep down inside they know their most valuable asset is their looks. calling her obese is like some chick calling you a talentless hack loser in front of everyone

My girlfriend's friends still joke about a time when they were 13 and one friend said to another "do you think thats a good idea?" when one went for more food.

It bizarrely sticks with them OP so just leave it.

You are literally autistic, go get checked by a psychiatrist.

OP, you did nothing wrong

You did nothing wrong. Everyone loves having a stranger point out their flaws and insecurities

OP Essentially what you did is this

>go to gym
>female friend introduces me to a few other girls at the gym
>still on DYEL mode
>Girl comments "wow you're not really going to make any progress doing stuff like that"
>Friend tells her to shut it since you are starting
>Girl comments back "That's really not an excuse for being so weak. I mean he should work harder if he wants to match the others"

Girls take the slightest insults or "haha just joking about X" and can twist it into a shit load of construed meanings. Just keep your mouth shut about other girls weight in public.

Horrible comparison

Not only did you insult her, you did it whilst trying to be funny and make yourself look good.

This,

He is at the gym so is trying to better his situation whereas she just ate three pizzas

*Sucessfully making yourself funny and good

Looks like most of you guys are tru autismos like I am.

Normies take everything you say as if it has some deeper meaning. You point out some simple fact, they're going to assume you have an opinion on that fact as well.

You point out that 3 pizzas is a lot of food, you may as well have told the person they're a Fatty McFatpants. You point out that someone has relatively small shoulders, and suggest they try shoulder press? They're gonna take it as an insult cuz by golly they do lateral raises so you're CLEARLY trying to be a dick.

ProTip: when talking to people IRL, don't criticize them at all, and don't point anything out to them. If you need to disagree with someone, you better have a good excuse like, "my cousin showed me how to do this, he does it this way!"

Eating 3 pizzas is a girl trying not to eat 3 pizzas and put on weight. The thought is as much of a gym as most girls get.

>in a society guys need to avoid the truth as much as possible

Jesus fucking christ

>All girls have a special thing when it comes to any physical insult, even mild criticism and even the smartest girls.
On the flip side they act really cute if you compliment their physical appearance.

Does it work if I randomly say it?

If you can make it look sincere then it always works in my experience. So don't say it with a emotionless face or without making proper eye contact first.
But the reactions are always worth it in my opinion.

What should I compliment?

Are eyes to personal?

It only works if they like you (i.e. you're attractive). Otherwise they're going to put on a really obviously fake smile and say "thanks" with no enthusiasm. Then they're going to talk about you to each other behind your back and complain about how you're a creeper.

If you're ugly and interact with them in any way whatsoever they're going to talk shit about you being a creeper as well, I even lift so the girls at my job talk shit about other dudes in front of me all the time. Believe me, woman do not give a single fuck about how nice or polite you act in front of them, if they don't find you attractive you're going in the CREEPER bin and they're going to complain how uncomfortable you make them.

There's two guys at my work who are both a little older, in their late 30's. One of them asked a girl to do something 100% job related, that I myself ask people to do all the time, and now the girl brings it up and comments how weird it was every time that task needs to be done. I have literally done the exact same thing that dude did, and this girl will complain TO ME about the guy doing it.

The other dude is fairly ugly, if I'm being honest, but he's hilarious. Anytime he has a shift, the girls will talk shit about him, how they think he acts inappropriately... EVERY fucking time, they're talking about completely normal work-related behavior. The dude is a shift manager, he'll ask one of them to go do something and they give him attitude like he's giving them orders just to get his rocks off.

These girls are like highschool/college age, but I can't imagine grown women being much better. If anything they're just going to stop talking shit and keep the thoughts to themselves.

>I like your tits

And they wonder why men don't take them seriously. Thank fuck I'm a fag desu, although a lot of gay guys aren't much better

explain

>eats 3 pizzas

damn
that's a big bitch

"Burn off that x" comments are totally normal for joking about impressive eating feats. It's par for the course. If you're in company that can't even handle that simple shit because some fatty princess-bitch who everyone puts up with will make a scene, you're in terrible company. Nothing lost if you make them salty.

Take no advice from the people ITT freaking out about how rude/autistic OP supposedly was. That kind of thinking comes out of a mindset that treats every last bit of attention/approval one can get from normies as precious. These people tolerate having to stress and tip-toe constantly because they assume that if whatever crowd they're hanging with now gets mad at them, their social life is over. It's a scarcity mindset at its absolute worst.

You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time around. Choose wisely. Don't fuck about in circles full of delicate fatty snowflakes. You have options. Bring the keks about the fatties and losers you anger with you to the better crews you run with later.

Say whatever you want about the supposed merits of insulting people in public but there is no getting around the fact that OP is undeniably autistic.

Holy fuck dude, some of us have jobs and family members, you know? We can't all be NEET recluses living innawoods.

I must either be attractive or too autistic to pick up on that. I had some freshman girl get giddy because she looked lost trying to find a toilet and I stepped in to show her the way. To be fair our building had only male toilets on the first floor and only female toilets on the second floor.

Also I don't really see what's wrong with the girls at your work. That's kind of how I would expect them to behave when you treat them like men. The sooner you abandon the notion of gender equality the better your view will be of both genders and their differences.

Of course you can't take a woman seriously as a man, because they're not men. You're supposed to take them seriously as women.

>only amerifat things

This is standard bantz mate, and a great test of people.

Any girl that had anything about her would either laugh or tell you to fuck off in a light hearted way. Girls that take everything to heart are nothing but trouble

>being this much of a cuck

Pick your battles OP, pick you battles

Your assumption that a total normie-tier "haha work off that X, that was a lot!" comment is some kind of grave insult makes no sense. Why take their weird, socially-inappropriate emotional outburst for granted? Those cunts sound autistic as hell.

OP said he was at a get-together with friends. Totally different set of rules.

Why would you assume that this has anything to do with work/family gatherings?

>Are eyes to personal?
Depends really on how much makeup she has on them and how close you are with her.

Compliment something they had to consciously put effort into. Clothes, shoes, hair, tattoos (if she has them) are all standard things to compliment on to strangers.
Eyes, scent, or any part of the body is more for when you're at least friendly with them.
Just saying that they're generally beautiful or pretty is a crapshoot and I wouldn't bother with it.

>Always assuming that you're the weird/different one and not the awkward fuckers having hissyfits over imagined slights in public

Beta as fuck desu fampai. You can't keep casting yourself as the tortured villain in your own story like that.

Ending up at a lame party full of weird losers happens sometimes. Just means you bail and find something else to do my dude.

Are you LITERALLY autistic?

>total normie-tier "haha work off that X, that was a lot!" comment is some kind of grave insult makes no sense.
You have to consider context. If you say that to a fat person then it should be obvious they're going to take it as an insult.

>Why take their weird, socially-inappropriate emotional outburst for granted?
Again, context. If there are three people in a situation, and two of them see the "emotional outburst" as normal/justified, then de facto, the "emotional outburst" is socially Appropriate.

>Those cunts sound autistic as hell.
They in no way sound autistic.

>Why would you assume that this has anything to do with work/family gatherings?
You're missing the point. Unless you're a recluse, you NEED to interact with other people, and thus kow-towing to normies is an important skill.

>OP said he was at a get-together with friends. Totally different set of rules.
For example, OP was hanging with a friend and a friend-of-a-friend. Your advice to prune your circle of friends down to those who don't need to be manipulated is short-sighted and extremely autistic. Unless you're some kind of millionaire, nobody can afford to be burning bridges and throwing away social capital just because they're too lazy to act like a normalfag.

ITT:
>I-I don't suffer from autismal social incompetence..! I say stuff because I'm an a-alpha male! fucking cucks who aren't telling people the truth

What you said is not even slightly witty, it's just a negative remark passed of as a joke that makes you sound passive aggressive. You only dug your grave deeper with that absolute fedora comeback when they called you out

This thread just proves how retarded Veeky Forums's culture is. You guys need to stop being so damn contrarion. This is a board with daily "Fat People Hate" threads.

If this thread was posted from the land whale's POV, you guys would be saying "LOL ALPHA AS FUCK! OP BTFO!"

I guess your only objective on Veeky Forums is to disagree with the OP.

>her friend eats 3 pizzas

things that never happened

OP is clearly unhappy/confused with the result of what he said. If he'd been intentionally slighting the girl, then yes it would be appropriate to post this in a fph thread. As it is, it's a social blunder made by a probable autist, not the fault of the girl and definitely not "alpha"

It's been considered rude to insult a woman's weight or ask her age since at least the 50s and a lot of people still view that.

I think it's rude to make any joke at someone's expense regardless of what the subject is. You should've instead been a bro and brought the barre class up again then invited her friend to go too. Maybe you could've made a change?

People inviting me even tough I was a fatty helped me

>has a minor confrontation with someone
>shatters his psyche and he runs to Veeky Forums to make a post for emotional support and validation

Is this a nerd thing or a man thing? He even said earlier in the post that he was with friends. I just don't get why people are this sensitive about stuff.

It's a social norm but a stupid one
The reason most people are shit at everything is cause nobody tells them the truth

Make it your mission to hold people accountable to their bullshit OP its for their own good
See a fatty fattying 'why are you eating three pizzas when an african village could live off your body for a week'

If someone did that to me i wouldn't care because anyone who has a problem with me is below my consideration

your greentext is off, here's what it should be
>make a careless comment and make someone upset
>don't know why they are upset
>can't afford to look autistic and ask your friends to explain
>go on and see what anonymous strangers of a mass raising subtribe of a nepalese rotary painting congregation think about your situation for some laughs and possible advice

>somebody calls me a fat piece of shit
>don't get angry, actually agree with them
>start working out, see them a few months later, they comment on my weight loss and tell me to keep it up

>somebody calls a woman a fat piece of shit when she is
>"FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU"
>endless tirade of how REAL women aren't afraid to have a little bit more "meat" and how he's sexist for even mentioning it.
>the people giving him that same tirade are the people that giggled when he made jokes about me being fat

And they say women don't get preferential treatment.

More people should call out fatties on being fat.

>Compliment tattoos

This. If you were a close friend with her she wouldn't mind you joking about her appetite.

ballet for japanese people

There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating 3 pizzas. The girl is slightly chubby, not a landwhale.

First part is okay and funny. If she didn't laugh fuck her.
Second part is cringey. Should'd just laugh it off and moved on.

this

>There is absolutely something wrong with eating 3 pizzas. The girl is slightly chubby, on her to being a landwhale.

I just saw some "barre class" videos and it looks pathetic. Your friend must think you're gay, OP.

I ought to your dick off for making me choke on my drink so bad

m8

Personally I avoid girls with tattoos but I am sure someone who went through all the trouble it takes getting one of those things would at least appreciate hearing that it looks good on them.

>all the trouble it takes

But id doesn't, why lie and enable it?

Fuck man I'm tired.

It's not a lie if you believe it. But yeah man just compliment on whatever you like and don't let me ruin your game.

OP is probably just jealous of pizza girl'scout sick GAINZ

>phoneposting in the year of our lord MMXVII

Yeah, that is what I said. Annnndddd?

>that is what I said
its not though

>There's two guys at my work who are both a little older, in their late 30's. One of them asked a girl to do something 100% job related, that I myself ask people to do all the time, and now the girl brings it up and comments how weird it was every time that task needs to be done. I have literally done the exact same thing that dude did, and this girl will complain TO ME about the guy doing it.

Jesus christ this meme gender needs to die

>dont understand that socially acceptable comments are different for men and women
>unable to learn from mistakes
You literally, LITERALLY, have autism.

>I have literally done the exact same thing that dude did, and this girl will complain TO ME about the guy doing it.
yeah this has happened to me and when I pointed out she was like that's different though

Book of Pook you faggots

>3 pizzas
Like 3 slices, or 3 whole medium pizzas

Jesus people are fucking dumb. Fucking mind game to my autism

Yes.

>These girls are like highschool/college age, but I can't imagine grown women being much better
literally no one pointing out how fucking retarded this is. Like a grown woman who works some shitty job where she's around a group of a couple HS boys and she relates those 2 KIDS behavior to the entire adult male gender.

Theres nothing wrong with what you said. You got two choices though

>Next time you see her act like nothing happened and play confident/cocky card

>Next time you see her just confidently apologize and acks her if she'll forgive you. Then buy her drinks

>Try to fuck both of them simultaneously

Your literally bound to piss off the people that you hang out with at some point in time. These things happen user> "~ Will B. Samefag~"

was wondering this to

profound doubt despite possible plausibility

>play confident/cocky card
>confidently apologize
This is why everyone thinks you're autistic. You're trying way too fucking hard, and you're autistic.

Fat person thing. Im a formerly fat chick who's had to deal with my fair share of delusional fatties, males included. Last one was like 400lb dude they hired with us in a cafe, dude was AWFUL. Couldnt even fit behind the counter - literally walked around using the customer area awkwardly. Fat people in general are awful

> ProTip: when talking to people IRL, don't criticize them at all, and don't point anything out to them. If you need to disagree with someone, you better have a good excuse like, "my cousin showed me how to do this, he does it this way!"

This is actually good advice. The minute they don't feel that you're using the criticism as an opportunity to boost your own ego, they react a lot better.

Lol. Please, my last bf have me shit for suggesting our bald friend should put sunblock on his head. Guys are EXTREMELY sensitive, probably more so because guys dont tend to be taught how to handle emotions. If anything, guys are "playful" assholes to each other in some sort of "whos the biggest man" way where you see who can be the biggest dick- and I'd if you "crack" and say anything you're no longer "manly". Meanwhile you guys go off on your own and then torture yourself about what they teased you for. Guys are seriously emotional creatures that make it worse by keeping it unchecked

nice dubs to go with some sound truth

>not even fedorasplainin
user comn, if you have to add that preamble , we cant take anything you say seriously

>implying guys dont do the same
Guys can and will become "cute flustered" if you compliment their physical appearance. Are you a gay male or female? Why do you think you can even make such a statement in the first place?

Lol I've had ex bfs that I didn't find to be at all physically attractive, but they became attractive as I got to know them. Sounds like you're ugly to many and have a shitty personality

Guys who require "barely legal" tend to be developmentally challenged

Because mocking someone for something they have no control over, like baldness, is different for mocking someone for being a lazy glutton.

It's like mocking a paraplegic vs mocking someone with a broken leg.