Just got banned from ChainLink slack for asking why they never mention ChainLink name on any official presentations AMA

Just got banned from ChainLink slack for asking why they never mention ChainLink name on any official presentations AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/mkod3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok, sounds legit.

Provide proof.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO

LARP

It's literally in the SIBOS slides you lying Mong.

Scroll the slack, see the convo for the past hour or two.
Though idk if you can see my messages once after I'm banned.

Basically nigger Rory got mad for me pointing this out, a couple of other autists try to defend them muh busy for SIBOS whatever dumb fucks kys.

>yeah bro it's totally there that tiny 5 pixel logo dude
First page font 48 SmartContract(smartcontract.com).
Listen Sergnigger, that's the company, you're presenting the network.
Go eat a dick with the rest of you delusional niggers.

>m.imgur.com/a/mkod3
No mention of Chainlink whatsoever you fucking retard.

We're all gonna make it brah

Yeah, just tiny logos attendees probably couldn't even see what it says, go search for "Chainlink" in the document.
But good thing the company name is up there ;)

If you're in slack you know how Rory always says "we appreciate criticism blah blah", then when I ask the question he didn't even try to answer, he just simply banned me because his fat stupid ass knows I'm right.
And the guy calls himself "community manager", basically sitting there making 2 posts a day and bans people who ask questions. Good times.

So you are ignoring the evidence that they could see the logos which are both the largest and most prolific items on the page. If they couldn't see Chainlink they could see literally nothing on any of the pages.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You are just some dishonest fuck fudder who has no actual counter argument. Kill yourself please.

OP is retarded for just figuring out now chainlink is a shittoken

the rest are retarded for arguing against him

that's all

link is a scam

they needed money to run their company in order to shill to actual companies their oracles

they created link and gave it artificial value but they never really intend to use it

once they get adoption from companies they will cash out link and gtfo with your money

>dubs
Thanks, just bought another 100k!

The fud is getting desperate.

Pic related is right there in front of you when you go to the "Smartcontract.com" homepage.

this is how shit will hit the fan if the fud is real

Also, multiple versions of pic related made up about half of the entire SIBOS slideshow.

they've started banning people lately, i can see why tho

big if tru

people mistake slack with biz... you need to spread fud and doubt on biz so you can buy in anons

not on fucking slack, they have linkmarines defending it strong and rory is banning people like that fucking Tyler little scumbag on fucking telegram...

they might be the same fucking people, one more useless than the other!

Meanwhilr, Confido devs claim that CL is not ready.
Companies are eager to use it, but they simply cant.
That is sad. CL is officially all talk now

Banned when i asked him a fucking announcement

yeah, link is a scam

Confido itself is not ready yet.
Guess Confido is all talk now too?

Dumbass.

Here we have an example of one of the deluded marines.
Listen nigger, he opens up the demo with SmartContract on the front page with a huge ass font.
That's all that matter, he does it all the time. He actively refuses to use the name of the actual product he's presenting and instead uses the company name.

That's the same feeling I got for hanging around the slack lately.

>smartcontract domain
>smartcontract logo
>"buy look guys it says chainlink here on the bottom of the page"
pathetic

That's probably the reason why they do this.
It's not ready and don't want to attract any more attention, but then again everybody is saying they have a "finished product".
Yeah right

>>smartcontract domain
>>smartcontract logo
>>"buy look guys it says chainlink here on the bottom of the page"
>pathetic

Their product is mainstream smart contracts.
The Chainlink network and LINK token are merely the means to that end.

Obviously.

Hahahahahahahahah REKT!

how do i get in?

They are still at ICO stage. They promise an alpha by January.

Link has already made a so called POC, and yet real devs say it is not ready.
Do the math.

ruh-oh

reminder: if you sell now, you can concentrate on short term money and then consider buying back in the future. this way you don't have to keep making these threads that ruin /biz

>They are still at ICO stage. They promise an alpha by January.
So a few months after ICO.
Chainlink is a little over one month after ICO.
Problem?

>Link has already made a so called POC, and yet real devs say it is not ready.
And this confuses you somehow?
Are you unaware what a PoC is?

In the slack?

It's closed you can't get in, that way more people can't question the project.
It's just one big circlejerk and if you're not sucking moderator's dick they ban you.

Welcome to ETH 2.0

>pls sell low guys
Ok, no.

They're not there to cater to your insatiable thirst for empty validation.

>LINK volume down to $500k

ROFL ITS FUCKING OVER

CONFIDO PULLING OUT OF CL HAHAHAHAHAA

SUB 1000 SATS INCOMING

Also, what we're seeing is at least the alpha version of Chainlink.
So they delivered their alpha just one month after ICO.
Yet here you are, crying that their product isn't 100% finished yet.

Why don't you stay out of the LINK threads until a few months from now, when the product will be fully developed.
Or better yet, wait until Chainlink gains mainstream usage and the price stabilizes.
That's where the real smart money comes in, your money. You smart guy you.

Lmao, let me guess; you sold and the dip didn't quite go like you wanted?

You are the reason why Veeky Forums sucks. Stop talking about stupid ChainLink already.

>slack is not for talking with the team leading the project and asking questions about the project
lol, go suck BASED Rory's dick, he's probably laughing at your retards defending him while he's making money for sitting on his fat ass all day.

>mainstream usage
Good luck with that while these idiots are running the project

>idiots are running the project
Yeah, they only got to be the only outside crypto dev to showcase for Swift at SIBOS.
They're just the idiots that got mentioned by name by the World Economic Forum, Capgemini, Gartner, ... over the past few years.

Yeah, all that means nothing. Only thing that matters is that they spoonfeed you your precious announcements and big news every few days.

>32 million for a team of 2
>don't have a plan to market their project or to put it on any exchanges
>try to present the product but use company name instead of product name
>only started to hire after they realized the entire community is angry at them for ignoring them for 2 months
>rory said we'll have announcements this week
>somehow Veeky Forums autists figured out the announcements themselves before rory announced them
L
M
A
O

And showcase at SIBOS lol... price tanked from 5x to almost ICO price after that "showcase".
Complete shitshow, you're gonna be holding those bags for a long time user.

Oh and I completely forgot the ICO shitshow, oh boy. This was by far the shadiest ICO I've seen in the past months.
>say they'll divide presale and crowdsale 50/50
>somehow dumb niggers end up selling 92% of tokens in the presale
>reddit started fire under their ass
>sergey comes in with some autistic wall of text not addressing any of the questions people posted, everyone downvoted his post
hahahahah jesus christ, literal retards

give it up and sell guys

Leave Sergey alone he's autistic

>try to present the product but use company name instead of product name
The product is smart contracts, you dumbass.

>And showcase at SIBOS lol... price tanked from 5x to almost ICO price after that "showcase".
>Complete shitshow
One has nothing to do with the other.
SIBOS was even bigger for Chainlink that we thought.
Until a few hours before the demo, we learned that major players like BNP Paribas and Barclays were directly involved.

>somehow dumb niggers end up selling 92% of tokens in the presale
Confirmed for clueless.
ETH rose a lot in value, so they could either get greedy and raise the $ cap or keep it.
The only downside was fewer people got into the ICO. Which was never guaranteed anyway.

I'm either riding this to the moon or to the ground. See you in a month.

>Confirmed for clueless.
Nope, that was Sergey's autistic excuse on Reddit that everyone flamed him for.
The real reason was because they didn't know how to refund the pools that went over the limit so they gave everyone LINK even though they didn't respect the rules.

>The real reason was because they didn't know how to refund the pools that went over the limit so they gave everyone LINK even though they didn't respect the rules.
Bullshit. They refunded everyone who went over the limit.

Didn't they get slammed for not using smartcontracts for the ICO to sort out the refunds?

Except that they did

OP you were probably just being impolite which is why they banned you. It's always the same with these "hurr durr I got b&" whiny fags

In the presale they didn't.

I wasn't impolite, I never used any bad words like you see in this thread. Me and a couple of guys were just talking about this, jokingly even and they agreed except one autist who had no arguments against what we were saying so he gave up eventually.
Rory didn't post anything while we were talking and 10 minutes later I just got banned without any warning.
I saw a lot of people banned last week, some were rude(although they were right) and deserved it but some were just like me, banned for literally no reason and without any warning that I'm saying something inappropriate.
Really disappointed in this whole thing.

This is one of the few threads were OP is reasonable and everyone else is a faggot.

Who were you dude? I never saw anyone present logical thoughts like this.

>In the presale they didn't.
Yes they did.

Alright, well if that's the case then you should just send them a message and ask for your acc to be reactivated.

>I never saw anyone present logical thoughts like this.

Lmao, this fucking guy.

why doesn't anyone point out that the supplies are 1 and 2?

Ok, chief!

I also got banned from the CL slack about a week ago, I think because I made reference to the "chinks" on Binance (no reason given though).

WELP LINK BTFO

time to sell my bags. there really isn't anything that justifies the current price right now especially when they aren't even ready for companies to use their product

well shit....those fucking cunts. Dont think too much about it user, it coulda been anything

yeah fuck off.

Mill

I was basically being sarcastic the entire time with a couple of other guys saying how actually using the Chainlink name would bring too much hype and that would be just plain shilling.
Then some retard said "nobody is shilling their stuff on devcon" and then some other guy literally posts a link to 0x presentation and 0x is right there in the title proving that guy wrong, the nigger gave up and I got banned shortly after.
Idk if that guy reported me to Rory for being butthurt or what?

So how did they sell 92% of the tokens then?
The story about Ethereum price is utter bullshit and everyone knew it.
The difference between 50% and 92% like they sold is 84%, I'm pretty sure price of Ethereum didn't rise 84% during presale.
I could understand 30-40% but 84%, you must be an idiot to believe the crap he wrote.

I still remember you user

Reminde: We are in the daily coordinated FUD phase of LINK, driving the price down only to create pump post November 3.

Among the daily psyop tactics include "It's already priced in."

"In order to reduce the effect of a rising ETH price before the crowdsale, we did try to set the dollar rate for ETH back on Friday September the 15th to an average of $220, based on the recent drop in ETH price during that time. After listening to feedback from the community about this being an unpopular and uncommon decision, we chose to listen to their requests for setting the ETH price closer to the crowdsale date. Since Friday, the ETH price has had a ~30% increase to $285, which together with us maintaining a $32MM cap to the benefit of our token sale participants, led to less LINK being available for sale per ETH."

And here you go right from Sergey's mouth.
>ETH price rose 30%
>so we somehow ended up selling 84% more tokens in the presale
Philosophy majors...

this current FUD and the pump are already priced in m8
EVERYTHING is already priced in whether it's happened yet or not

It's unfortunate, because I think the no-holds-barred dynamic of anonymous discussion actually lends itself to the median viewpoint arriving at something reasonable.

Getting butthurt and banning people left and right isn't going to result in very realistic "community feedback." But it's getting hard not to conclude that they simply don't care.

Yeah it's always coordinated fud whenever peolle are legitimately concerned about the state of the project but it's perfectly fine when the board is flooded with two dozen shill threads all full of the some pajeet tier copy pasta

Fuck off

I was banned today as well. I had been more negative before but now theyve become sensitive assholes who run a no name "business"

You're absolutely right, I wasn't being critical at first because then I didn't realize that they simply don't give a fuck about the community.
What pisses me off is how Rory seems really friendly with his "we appreciate and listen to critics" but when I asked multiple questions during the past 2 weeks I didn't get any replies from him.
I would've even appreciated if he DM'd me and said to stop being sarcastic(like how is that even offensive?) then just getting outright banned without any explanation. What a wonderful community manager.

So I guess today was another purge. I knew we had one last week.
That place has become a circlejerk for worshiping Rory and not for having productive talk about the project.
Plus they opened Slack for like a week and then closed it again lol.
Good riddance.

I things it's complete madness that you got banned without even a warning. The way that Rory runs this community is frankly an embarrassment to himself.

dudes, its a private channel and its a fucking shitshow in there. I love memes and shit but thats not really the place to be an extreme retard.

do you really think they shouldnt be banning people memeing on there?
People have said it on here but we've been gettin a little out of hand with this shit and its backfiring. we're hurting /our/coin

Things are bad enough without this community doing what it does best: overhyping

im with you friend

i either way die homeless or in my fucking lambo

no inbetween

That dude wasn't even memeing much, he was being grumpy I guess. I do think that he didn't articulate his arguments very well, but that's no reason to ban someone.

I wonder if Sergey even knows what happens in the slack, or does he even care, since you know that's the only channel of communication with the community...

That's the entire point of my thread, I wasn't being an extreme retard.
I see people posting all kinds of Sergey in the toilet/bathroom pics and memes and they never got banned or warned by Rory.
I never did anything remotely disrespectful like that, I know those posters mean no harm but I know where to draw a line.

It's really sad seeing this great idea being run into the ground by a bunch of idiots.

I doubt he knows, but if he cared at all, he would have picked someone more competent, and it hurts a little that he didn't. Dude probably doesn't have time in his defence.

eh shit...well i dont know the whole story but if thats the case that does suck....does seem like they're trying to figure out what to do with the community, seeing as how they're autistic and the community is mostly crazy ass Veeky Forumstards

Maybe they are trying to distance themselves from the corrosive Veeky Forums link (no pun intended) by banning anyone that tends to act retarded?

My only hope is that the "marketing team" that he'll be hiring will replace these incompetent idiots in the slack.

>distance themselves from their biggest supporters since day 1 and the community who did the most to promote this project everywhere online.
I was here in Aug/Sept posting in LINK threads every day and if that's their plan, it's definitely working.

who the fuck is keanu

he's like Rory but he doesn't talk as much

The other faggot besides Rory that gets paid for doing nothing, he posts like twice a week.

This. I'm a natural born hodler

there's so much coordinated FUD around chainlink that for me personally it's time to sell all my links

That's a bingo!

Don't fall into their play, user. First it was the slow drip from $0.23 down to $0.13 before shooting up for $0.46. The next pump will be more dramatic.

>4063800

Good. Let them work on their product instead of listening to a dumb ass

>priced in

>the same old "they're working on the product" meme
>don't ask questions goy
>btw thanks for 32 million, you're now banned
Typical sheep

Big if true, just sold 100k

0 news
0 communication

scam

great, just bought 200k

>Sergey presenting at Devcon3 with money skel
>0 news
>Needs empty skateboard holding news weekly for short term circle jerk gainz
>How regular updates from Airswap, Enigma, Request do nothing and all are well below ICO price. Yet LINK as risen above all of them

That conference is nothing compared to what SIBOS was supposed to be yet it tanked hard.
Watch how he won't mention Chainlink even once during Devcon + upcoming fork will send LINK back to ICO.

The priced in thing is honestly not a meme though everything is priced in that there has to be huge news to move the price.