What is the best fighting tech for real life situations?

what is the best fighting tech for real life situations?

ive heard muay thai, bjj, krav maga, mma

A gun. Pretending to be a ninja in a "real life situation" only works till they bring a friend.

Judo and boxing/kickboxing.

running away

All useless like said, a gun or even a knife will fuck you up

>not carrying a syringe full of ketchup
>not pulling it out when threatened and saying it's full of HIV positive blood
>not going Suge Knight on them

Gun + grappling art + striking art

Not being a bitch

this
sprint training has saved my ass plenty of times

Pipebomb-fu

>le i can post so i shud

Real life like how?

What is your life style???
What do you do?
What do you mean real life situations.

Yup.

To really be a ninja is....

Knowing when to run. Knowing when you are fucked. If your fucked, mite as well try to kill or disarm a person to gain superior fire power. As you fucked up.

So much this.

This is apart of my daily rountine.

>be american
>get shot

like in the streets

in the hood

watching anime,defending my waifu etc

kek choked on my cock

back to blowin myself

Be huge and surrounded by huge friends, play cold war with your enemies.
You look big and you probably don't know how to fight, but who wants to test it?

On the other hand you could be small and good at fighting. Sure you could win a fight, but isn't the ultimate win to avoid it?

So many newfriends
>P
>I
>P
>E
[Spoiler] >B
>O
>M
>B [/spoiler]

this is actually a p gud chart Tbh

In a real life situation, none of these showy "ancient" techniques will do shit for you. You will get thrown to the ground and the only thing that can save you is a PB

this really depends dude

saying something like this is about as dumb as saying that any martial art makes you an invincible killing machine able to take on Jamal, lequeemus, and Ticonderoga singlehandedly in a fight

Sure some arts are complete bullshit but for most it depends on the fighter and the situation. Remember that all of them were developed specifically for the purpose of kicking SOMEBODY'S ass because there were no guns to make everything easy.

I'm pretty sure they have a board that talks about this sort of shit in Veeky Forums.

Martial arts are crap in a real fight, the only useful one is Boxing if you're the guy starting the fight and can get a fast punch before the guy has time to react. Other than that I advise not fighting at all because its behavior of uncivilized monkeys and its not worth all the risks.

Now if you do have to fight and have no way of avoiding it, forget martial arts. Just pick something heavy and bash the fucker with it, don't try to be fancy just find the meanest way to hurt the guy and do it without thinking twice.

Real fights are not about honor and sportsmanship, they are just two humans trying to hurt one another. So be the guy that hurts the other guy the most or you are fucked.

Pipebomb

Pipe Bomb

this is the kind of thing that actually puts people off of learning some kind of martial art for self defense. You realize some people actually believe this right?

it's dumb. stop it.

Good, no one should learn martial arts to fight in the street like apes. Ask any martial artist and they will tell you the same shit. Self defense is meant to be used as a last resort in a situation where your life is in danger and you have NO OTHER WAY of getting out.

Martial Arts are great as a sport and a physical activity but if you think that the self defense aspect of it is important you're just a retard. The world we live in is not a place where you can go around fighting people with no consequences, I bet you retards don't even know that if you're a martial artist and you beat some fucker who is not one, you go to jail. Because you're considered dangerous, like having a knife even when you're fighting bare fists. Not to say the fact that you can get yourself killed or get other people killed.

Stop watching anime if you can't tell that apart from reality.

This... Was an eye opener user

Starting strength really helped me out of a few sticky spots.
>Be from Manchesterstan
>Been doing SS a good while now (2.5 weeks)
>Getting pretty swole (9 stone and 22% bf so you could say I was between dyel and pretty big guy)
>Leave gym pretty late at night so it's dark, let's say 5:30 of the PM
>Just squatted new pr, nearly 1 plate so I'm feeling pretty pumped
>See Ahmed and Taziq giving old Muriel some trouble
>People walking by doing nothing
>Also pretty redpilled so know these muzzies aint shit
>Charge over and demand they refrain from such savage behaviour
>Fuck ov diked
>Hassan dares lay his halal hands upon my carved chest
>Legs tired from gym and didn't see it coming so fall to floor
>They start kicking me and throw old Irene to the floor and rob her bag and my wallet which had gym card in
>They eventually leave and spit on me (or try too, I manage to dodge it)
>I get up and deadlift Isabelle back to her feet and ask her to thank me
> She slaps me and some passerby finally decide to intervene and tell me to fuck off and lead Shelly away
>SS helped me help her up

gee thanks for nothing, guys

>mfw cant decide wat 2 lern

Perfect

>Because you're considered dangerous, like having a knife even when you're fighting bare fists.

This is a fucking retarded meme perpetuated by retards that have absolutely no idea what they're talking about based on like ONE court case.

And some people are going to be forced into fights whether they like it or not. Sometimes people have to defend themselves. Are you saying they shouldn't have some training and be somewhat prepared? For what reason?

You're a fucking retard mate, literally nothing you believe has any actual basis in reality and the fact you are perpetuating things that are wrong actually has the potential to hurt someone because they believed your bullshit and didn't put a couple months into boxing. Worse still, some professionals may even believe your bullshit, which is unlikely because they usually know a thing or two, and then you may have a situation where you have a cop that neglects some basic FMA or BJJ. This kind of inane bullshit spewing retardation is incredibly irresponsible and legitimately dangerous to anyone who reads it and believes it.

Just stop, you fucking retard.

Kek

It's all genetics, you have to be a violent man bred for war in order to win fights.

You can sperg out as much as you want over this dude.

And you can keep spewing that "muh self defense" shit too, it just proves that you live a sheltered life in a nice country. You glorify violence and you think its a viable option to solve problems because you have never been hit by real violence in your life. Sure there will be situations where you're forced to defend yourself, then yeah its good to know some martial arts but even then the odds are you're going to pay the price for it. Can you measure a situation where your use of martial arts will be enough to get your ass out of danger without risking the life of your assaulter? You can't.

You know what happens in a real fight? People get hurt, they go to hospitals, charges are made against aggressors, society demands you face consequences for your acts. And thats the ones that end well, the ones that end badly people die, they get shot, they get shanked or just beaten to death. No one wins, if one dude is able to fight off some criminals and lives to tell the tale, another 9 die trying, there is no good in it.

I'm telling you this because I had my share of this crap. I used to be a stupid fucker just like you and it wasn't until a friend got shot and died trying to resist some guys who were after his bike that I got it through my thick skull that I was lucky to be alive so far. I'm currently embarrassed about my monkey days and I never tell anyone IRL about it. There is nothing good about hurting people or getting hurt and you should avoid it at all costs. You wanna learn martial arts and self defense? Good but don't think that will save you when shit hits the fan because there is a huge chance it will only kill you even faster.

Wrestling without a doubt.

u mean wresting while having no doubtful thoughts in your mind about universe and the feels?

off to /k/ with you