Why does everyone on /fit look so terrible despite being so autistic about their nutrition/fitness ?

Not sure if I just have god tier genetics or not but I look better than a vast majority of /fit posters and I literally lift once or twice a week and I just fuck around doing pull-ups, bench and curls lmao.
The only other exercise I do is I go on a leisurely hike once a day where I walk slow as shit and roll j's. Additionally, i eat whatever I want and my body resembles pic related identically, except I'm 5'11 and probably slightly bigger

It boggles my mind how ppl on here look like such utter shit and supposedly train consistently and eat clean.

we're works in progress you fucking cunt

If you look better than post your picture faggot. Oh wait, you won't because you're lying and actually look like shit.

Talk shit, post pic.

Why are people in the hospital sick?

literally read my post. i explain that i look near identical to the picture i attached of j biebs.

>I look good
>Posts Justin Bieber in the middle of looking like a drooling stroke victim
Ok bud

Literally nobody cares you lying shit, the only reason you wouldn't post a pic is if you were a weak land whale or dyel

Its not hard to look better then that. I mean that is dyel as fuck.

We get the basic premise of this LARP, show me you actually look like that.

Because no one on Veeky Forums does half as much as they're supposed to be doing and everyone lies because no one wants to admit they're lazy.

The other half is people are still in progress of making their goals (So a progress thread for instance isn't going to be full of adonis like bodies because people aren't finished yet).

well op you're at a lose lose situation now. You either do look like shit and won't post a picture because of it, thus getting told you look like shit, or you post a picture that proves you don't look like shit. Unless you actually really don't look like shit, you will get told you look like shit.

tl;dr you look like shit.
T. Someone that looks like shit

You can't outlift bad genetics.

I want to see OP's pic too.

Litterally anyone can have the body of Bieber if they casually worked out.

>god tier genetics

I'm actually laughing

What are you talking about?

There are plenty of good lucking bodies on fit..

It's a mixed bag of course, but don't be absurd man you're below average if your body looks like bieber's lol

bieber can get away with it because he has a nice face and is famous

>Justin Bieber's body
>good

Lmao, 15-year-olds look like this.

ill help you out op

you basically described me, i only go to the gym 3 times a week PPP because i skip leg day lmao

all i do is swing weights around no warmup or stretchinng i dont really care anymore not even for form and just eat takeout once a week saving leftovers for the rest of the week and eat chips, brownies stuff like that on the side.

pic related is 10 months never taking and supplements or having enough protein i know i barely get any protein. honestly you can just take away effects of bad genetics(hips, chest gap) and not how i train

holy fuck bro slow down you are getting too shredded. keep cutting and add more cardio, you'll be a god

So your training and nutrition is mediocre and your body is mediocre too. I don't know what you're proud about? You're wasting time and money at the gym. These kind of shitty results could be achieved with a pullups and pushups at home.

justin bieber's body is just an afterthought.its just adequate. he's more importantly stylish and interesting, learn2celebrity

Fine faggots this is what i look like

Forgot pic I can't use this nerdy site I'm to cool

niceu baito

If OP looks like this, then he's clearly a colossal closet fag

This. AND

1.) Weightlifting, GOMAD, a diet rich in protein without fiber, veggies, etc. will not make you look that good.

2.) There's a certain level where you need money for procedures to look super super good

3.) See 1 again. A rational person into fitness might do some cardio, might incorporate veggies daily. That's not the motto of fit.

Haha, this is some low effort trolling. Fuck outta here.

i didn't think you would catch with this bait. well done famo

lmao

CLAVICLE to HIP ratio is 70% of sexual appeal. Bodyfat GENETICS determine how much fat is stored at your abdomen at 10-14% bf. CHEST and ABDOMEN insertions determine how much you need to lift to "look" like you do. ANDROGEN RECEPTORS determine how much muscle groups will respond with lifting and hormones. You can lift for 6 months and have better delts than 2 year lifters

Good genetics will trump bad genetics

>everyone on fit must be aesthetic since day 1 browsing this site