I get up at 5 fucking 30 in the morning. Give me one fucking reason you don't get up early, punk

I get up at 5 fucking 30 in the morning. Give me one fucking reason you don't get up early, punk.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthysleep.med.harvard.edu/healthy/science/variations/individual-variation-genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm a neet

I don't start work till 0845

i get up at 7

Because I dont have to.

dem sleep gains

I like being awake at nights.
The world is quiet and peaceful.

Nice budget hurican you got there vag fag yuropoor

>530
>early

Lmaoing @ ur life

So is dawn.

Ive got crohns so sometimes im so malnourished and in pain i can barely get up by 4pm to take my medication.

yeah the sound of everybody hustling down the street to get to work is really peaceful

I dont get off work before 6 in the morning...

I do.

New York pls go.

i'm not a cuck wage slave

Sleep is the closest I can get to death without killing myself

Because I go to sleep at 6-7 am and sleep until 4 lol. NEET LYFE.

Straight up my nigga.

I get up at 0230.

I get up at 4am, you fucking pussy.

I get up at 4

>Not 4:45

It's like you don't want power.

I work nights so...i sleep during the day

I work night shift

I get up at 4. Bed by 9pm.

>0530 is early

Brother, I wake up at 10 PM

I like sleeping.

>actually going to sleep
not going to make it

:(
Get well user

Dont worry, when im on medical steroids im well - except they are catabolic and thin my bones so ill have osteoporosis by 40. Tbh im just hoping for a cure one day.

I'm up at 6:30
daily nap is around 2
Go to sleep at night around 1

Hope its a good gains gaining schedule.

I get up at 7 because I go to bed at 11.

I get up at 3:40 and open my gym at 4:30 OP. Get fukd.

Yeah lol thinking 5:30 is early, by that time I've been at the gym for 45 minutes.

>not waking up at 5:00 PM of the day before

Never gonna make it detected

I go to bed at 5 AM.
Vidya all night bro

>tfw early retired millionaire and videogame addict

I don't go to sleep till 4 am, I need 8 hours for dem gainz bruh

this. it's 630am and I haven't been to bed yet.

How much power we talkin here?

LOL. OP is a lazy piece of shit.

I get up at 4am to be in the gym at 5 to finish my workout by 7 to be at work by 8.

except you're not a millionaire

Checked

Because my body functions optimally when sleeping from 11 to 7 you fag

I do
>wake up
>check phone
>shower
>brekkie
>go to work

>all these wageslaves
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Give me one fucking reason you don't get up early, punk
I dont start work until 09, and i have a 5 minute drive there

How does it feel to live in your moms basement and collect neetbucks for the rest of your life?

>moms basement
not bad actually.

>neetbucks
I have no income at all.

I reached the peak of human condition in all aspects, physical, intellectual, spiritual, financial, emotional and came to the realisation that sleep is indeed a spook.

How old are you?

bc i work until 10 getting hopped up on caffeine, then work out at night. up early today bc schedule is fucked up

4:45 here m8

5:30 is a Long relaxing sleep faggot
I get up at 4 everyday of the fucking week

>go to bed at 10pm
>get up at 7am

reasonable sleeping pattern

Because I like myself

I get up as late as I can every day
Why would I torture myself by getting up at 5am?

Didnt get to bed til 11 last night so i got up at 7 today. I usually get up at 6 though. Sundays i get up at 4

I go to sleep at 10, up at 4.

Sleeping in shows a lack of discipline. If you're sleeping in till 7 or 8 you've already wasted a good chunk of the morning. You can't expect to be successful in the gym, in the work place, or in your social life if you can't manage waking up at the crack of dawn.

Im NEET and i get up at 6:30 pretty much everyday.

On a gym day I get up a 4:45, stop sleeping in you lazy hobo.

Cos I'm a piece of shit

i get up at 4 fucking 30 in the morning

i wish i didn't have to get up so early

I get up at 4 on workdays

>daily nap
Not gonna make it

I work night shifts.

>brags about going up early
>pic of expensive car
you probably follow those millionaire pages on instagram don't you? just lmao, so embarrassing

i have class till 8:30 at night. it takes me about 30 minutes to get home. i take a shower and brush my teeth. i eat something before bed. i might call a friend up or i might just watch some sports highlights

tldr im not autistic and i dont need to get up that early to prove myself to retards on an anime forum

I get up at 2300 to get ready for work at 0000

My neighbors are loud and obnoxious fucks and won't let me go to sleep until after midnight.

because insomnia

Sup early bro
4:45 here. sometimes ill hit snooze until 4:55

>5:30
>Early
Nothing after 4:30 is "early"

I'm lazy and if i don't have to wake up early
i'll wake up past 9 for sure

wooo i wish i could do that

Night shift.

I get up at 5 am on the days I work, such is the life of an airman.

I've always thought this way of thinking as being retarded since I was a kid.

Surely it doesn't matter what time you go to bed/get up, provided you're getting the right amount of sleep?

I used to get by on 5-6 hours, now I'm properly training and bulking I always strive for 8 as advised.

But say you're getting 6 hours - if sleep between say, 10pm and 4am, surely that's no different than sleeping between 3am and 9am?

Not everyone is on a 9-5 job. Plenty of people work odd hours, evenings, nights, etc.

The only time it really becomes a problem is if you're doing shift work - as in always changing between nights and days.

Unless you're a slob who never sees daylight in the winter, it isn't really an issue.

Personally, it's a mental/motivational thing; I'm sure other people get just as much work done at night as they do during the day, but if I sleep in past 9 or 10 am, I feel like I wasted the whole day and get a lot less done.

i wake up at 5.30 and go gym, super quiet
then have work at 8.30

bed at 10pm

>summer body is progress

What is circadian rhythm? Learn basic physiology before you post brainlet.

I go to bed at 3-5a.m.
The hours you are productive is more important than whatever hour you happen to wake up at. Faggot.

Learn that some people are apt to stay up at night. Circadian rythm is science 101, freshman, and you still don't understand it. Circadian rhythm is just a 24 hour cycle, the TIME within the 24 hour cycle vary from person to person. KYS scrub.

healthysleep.med.harvard.edu/healthy/science/variations/individual-variation-genetics

I get up at 5:30, eat my eggs, and out the door by 6:20 to be at work for 7am.

Though as males we should work out as early as possible (peak testosterone in the mornings), it's just not in the cards for a lot of us.

LOL I get up at 5

>Work starts mid day
>then night classes
>Get home, expect normal after-work home life
>Stay up past midnight
>wake up at 9-10
>Kick myself for wasting so much of the morning
>Repeat anyway

I've always been a night owl and fucking hate it

I use to have to be AT work at 5:30 AM because im on the west coast and the stock market opens up 3 hours later at 9 AM. I dont know why you brag about something like that though. It fucks up your rhythm unless I want to be some weirdo who wakes up before anyone else and goes to sleep before anyone else.

Am to!

I meant 5:30 here is 8:30 east coast time and stock market opens 9 east coast time for you no-investment fags

That's about when I wake up.

You think you're fucking special or something?

>all these wagecucks need to wake up so early because someone else demands it

Pathetic. How about you stop working for others you brainless slaves?

You get up at 5:30 in the morning and yet you're still a penniless, DYEL neet. Guess the time you wake up isn't very important is it?