ITT: kryptonite

Other urls found in this thread:

remarkablybeautifulgirls.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that waist to hip ratio

I want to be every bodycon dress in her closet

Lolis are my kryptonite, andso are 2d girls

fucking tortilla chips and hot af salsa. i can eat an entire family size bag of chips and entirely too much salsa if you let me :(

it's unhealthy lol

I haven't drank in 10 days though. I'm struggling but I'm trying to make it to next friday which is my goal

homework, I'm shit at managing my time and I've been skipping the gym for the last three weeks because I keep putting it off to work on my capstone

Chili cheese pastrami fries

Especially smooth white and milk versions.

I'm literally shaking just looking at this. Few months ago I crashed hard and ate 600-800g a day for 4 days.

I know this feel

>me

Sweet potato fries

BLACKED

9 days here user. I was so close to having one today, but remembered I' lost 4lbs this week and grabbed an alcohol-free beer instead.

remarkablybeautifulgirls.tumblr.com/

Binged an entire box of this shit last week.

Back on the cut but it definitely set me back.

Pizza, though i eat less of it now than i used to.

FUCK

these fuckers

>dem snickers bars mayne

das it mayne

Every time I prepare oats I have to look at this recipe. Absolute suffering.

i want to devour all of this rn

avoid these foods, they all release heavy dopamin in your brain, like an heroin junky does with his shooting up. im sadly not even talking bullshit....

anyways, mine is

Fucking nougat in general mang. Lordy days, I could eat mars bars until I throw up

these and jalapeno/cream cheese Chimichangas. Alcohol too, but I'm doing better on that front.

Whole milk and cereal

WHY YOU SO CALORIE DENSE?!

literally can't have a bowl that's under 500 calories and I prefer to have at least two bowls

I thank the merciful god in heaven that these are a seasonal item. They've been out for less than a month, and I'm sure I've already purchased and eaten 12 bags

Underrated

Chocolate?

FUUUUUCK im never gonna make it

life

That's okay user your career goals and aspirations are more pressing. Don't ever sacrifice school or work for the gym.

agreed 2D grills keep my dick drained constantly, but what the fuck is your picture desu.

>tfw 700 calories in 1 of those bad boys

bulking has never been easier

JUST

also toffifee

My nigga

Fuuuuuuuuu

Replace sugar with stevia or other non-calorie, "healty" sweetener, and butter with flour and water, should have same semisolid consistency with not too much flavour loss.

Or with yoghourt. I mean, that recipe is pretty doable without that amount of fat and sugar.

I eat it with bread or without. A teaspoon of Jif Whipped Creamy PB and then a teaspoon of marshmallow fluff. Then, another teaspoon of Jif Whipped Creamy PB and then one more teaspoon of marshmallow fluff.

Same here man lost 12 lbs last month just from not drinking. Its totally worth it.

fucking this

chips and salsa is the OBJECTIVELY god tier snack

I could go for some onion rings with a Heineken right now.

I'm the same with work! Gotta make rent somehow right

>>

fucking hell this is nostalgia

the snickers ice cream bar... can't even look at a pic of these without wanting to inhale a whole box

Ever since mi abuela taught me how to make enchiladas, I can't stop making them. I haven't lost much weight (only 5 lbs fat) for months, but I've gained enough muscle to get back to my overweight weight.
I need to staph somehow

>tfw midterm tommorow
>browsing Veeky Forums

fried food.

Why? They still make these

droppin a nuke on this thread

Chicken Shawarma on rice with garlic potatoes, smothered in Garlic, Tzatziki, and Hot Sauce.

>I work this into my diet at least twice a week even while cutting.

Best post so far

Thats my shit!

For me, it is the cheeseburger with natural cut fries.

>Dat dere roughly 1200 cal

No fucks given.

I just ate a dozen M&M cookies @ 150 cal per cookie.

1800 calories in 20 minutes boys. wish me luck.

I once ate 2 whole bags of these in one sitting while browsing Veeky Forums.

i'm salivating just looking at that. and healthwise, you could do a lot worse

One meal a day. Not cutting or anything though. Just poor

Burgers
Milkshakes
Ice Cream
Cherry Cordials
Bread
Pasta
Burritos

Really the only reason I'm not fat is I got sick of chips and soda and am not big on drinking alcoholic beverages (though I will have a few per month.). Chips don't taste good to me and make my teeth feel weird. I drink soda like once a week,

I had to stop buying ice cream though because I literally can't resist eating it all as soon as I get it.

It's a good thing im on a bulk

I haven't had a drink in a week, but the weekend is coming up and I won't be able to resist.

Down 6 pounds this week and I don't want to blow it by getting drunk and eating everything in sight. I might just fast on friday so I can drink on saturday.

jesus man have some standards

Shawarma plate is pretty good bang for the buck, mine costs me about $15.......because I tip $2 for extra garlic sauce.

Not drinking is HUGE!

For almost a year straight I was having 6-8 beer every evening. I started getting close to 190LBS @ 5'9" so I quit and started IF.

Now I am 165LBS.

Are you homeless?

youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k

Fucking this.
My friend's on a cut and he always gets really frustrated when I tell him about how much I ate today

Planters is pleb shit. You gotta get some Emerald honey roasted peanuts they'll change your life.

Hard to say no to crack like this.

>starting a keto diet
>find out I'll be working in NYC again in the upcoming summer
>tfw will no longer be able to enjoy NY Pizza
BREHHHHS

I love to drink beer and then eat
I almost went the wrong path when i was younger
So I think it's ok

nah nah nah brahs

Get shelled nuts. Peanuts/sunflower seeds taste 100x better when cracked from the shell. Plus it takes longer to eat em so harder to eat an absurd amount of them.