I really want to apply this, i hope y'all do it too

I really want to apply this, i hope y'all do it too.

Agreed

people who do that are cancer

When I see fat people at the gym it seriously makes me happy.

It's the same when I see an older person ( or any person of any shape) come into Jiu Jitsu for the first time.

Everyone should support anyone trying to make a positive life change.

"There is nothing good about being better than your fellow man; being better than your formal self is your goal"-

However, I have to pity for fat people who continue to shovel big gulps of coke down their throat.

Its okay to hate those ones.

Making fun of a fat person on a treadmill is perfectly acceptable because they are clearly retarded.

hello Sean

Making fun of people in general is a sign that you need to work out your own insecurities.

Fat people have something wrong with their minds. They're gross and I don't want to look at them. Is there a gym that bans fat people? I'd sign up. Fat people are supposed to be bullied at the gym, they haven't earned the right for my respect in the gym. I'd be polite to day people who are serving me as I wouldn't want them to fuck my order up, but I'm not going to put on a false bravado that I'm okay with their obesity, it's disgusting, they are disgusting, and I let em know through my behavior. Imagine being fat and having to deal with people trying to be nice to you through their disgust, that's worst than them being honest. No pity.

>in general is a sign that you need to work out your own insecurities.
It's more about laughing at how you use to be like those people, basically laughing at your old self.

>booohooo plz don't make fun of me :((((

lose weight first fatso holy shit
ur not even human at this point

>imagining Sean looking in a mirror and staring himself down and laughing at himself on the treadmill
>he's in that fucking shitty suit and red tie even in the gym

>look at this fat piece of shit
>hey man that's rude
>no man, I'm laughing at myself haha get it?

>Making fun of a fat person is perfectly justified. All other conditions are irrelevant.

FTFY

Oh you're trying? That's great, we'll stop once you're not fat.

>they want to get healthy
>they want to not be fat anymore
>literally thinks they are mentally challenge cuz they are in the gym, and dont want to be fat anymore
>at the same time you are doing exactly what they do at the gym
dude you are full retard.

And when/how do you confirm this point? It's fucking dumb, fat dude is trying and should be commended and supported to making it.

>look at this fat piece of shit
>hey man that's rude
>no man, I'm laughing at myself because I use to be that fat piece of shit. haha get it?
fixed it for you.

As a homeless person I just wanted to say that most other homeless people are lazy fucks. I have two jobs and I live in a car that I pay for. They just don't have the ambition or drive to succeed. The same applies to men who can't get girls. All you have to do is put effort forth and you will get the desired result. I used to be fat as well, and I finally put energy into bettering myself and now I'm Chad af.

Stupid analogy.
At a job fair a lot of decisions are completely out of your control- for all you know the interviewer hates your hair or skin color and will refuse because of something stupid/ out of your control.
Being fat is completely in your control and you have only yourself to blame for your failure/becoming fat ( unless a child ).
Those are 2 very different things and your analogy was poorly thought out

>1 hour
t. Someone who started lifting last week

As a former fatty, fatasses NEED shame to be encouraged to lose weight. If they're content, why change? That's why there's so many fatties now a days - everyone tip toes around feelings and fatasses now a days are shameless wastes of flesh

Wanting and trying do not call for applause. Every other fatty is 'trying' by limiting themselves to 6 donuts a day or walking for 30 minutes.

WHILE YOU ARE FAT, YOU DESERVE MOCKERY AND NOT PRAISE. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. THERE ARE NO MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES.

>homeless
>calls self a "chad"
I think I see why you're homeless

I got kicked out by my dad while I was attending college for psychology. He has bipolar disorder and intermittent explosive disorder and he doesn't take any medication. I've hooked up with 6 different girls within the last 6 months. Here's a pic of me for reference.

Our God is upon us

Can confirm. Was homeless for a bit a couple months when I was 17. Most homeless people, and literally every homeless person who has been out for more than a year, is homeless because they are incapable of making it in the real world without someone tending to them.

I don't make fun of fat people exercising but most fat people at the gym are just acting like lazy pieces of shit who are only there to claim "I tried exercising, it's just muh genetics".

>He has bipolar disorder and intermittent explosive disorder
did you diagnose this?

this.
if you're obese you put a lot of stress on your joints by running/walking. there are better cardio exercises for you.
besides, the key to losing weight is nutrition.

>le dont have fun, dont be a douchebag(by OUR standards)
fucking faggots think anybody cares how they feel, fuck their 3th gender too, fucking triggered generation.What they need is to tell them that they are fucking losers and they all gonna die, hopefully soon

That's quite the stick up your ass my dude.

>>mfw I'm fat and want to get in shape and your kind words made me dress up for the gym even though today is rest day but I now want to do some cardio

nice b8, made me reply

Not really bro, fat people are fucking retards. Have you ever had to interact with them? There is clearly something wrong, like interacting with a toddler.

Nobody else makes fun of the homeless at a job fair?

No I think they're mentally challenged because they are, it has nothing to do with them being in the gym or not. Coincidence that poverty and obesity is like spaghetti and meatball?

I took a couple guys like this in for 5150 when I worked an ambulance. L.A. is a fun town.

No, fuck you we dont need your fucking pity. If you want to laugh, laugh, i prefer a true laugh at me than someone giving me a high five just because im fat. Pity is for losers.

This mother fucker is going to make it!

Nice safe space faggots

The thing most fat people dont know, or people in general dont know is that diet is more important than exercise

This

when did this place turn into Reddit fitness