This has been a awful month for alts. Can we ever expect another alt bull run ever again?

This has been a awful month for alts. Can we ever expect another alt bull run ever again?

You're a 'hodler', arent you? I made 26.1 BTC this month, day trading shitcoins

You're a 'trader', arent you ? I made 52.2 BTC this minute, gambling on ethroulette

Nice, gonna pay your taxes on that?

this has all happened before, and it will all happen again

I think we can all agree that this month is bullshit and that Bitcoin's current price is waaaay waaay inflated because of the muh free fork money meme that normies took way too far.

You're a 'gambler', arent you ? I made 104.4 BTC this second, running an exchange

You're a 'gambler' aren't you? I made 52.2BTC this month, sucking dicks

kek

the forks are intentionally made to slow down the money coming into crypto

Got JUSTed real hard this month

going into ARK to recover my losses

Your an 'exchangefag', aren't you. I made 208.8 BTC this millisecond with my phishing rod

you're an "entrepreneur" aren't you? I made 208.8 BTC while sleeping, leaving my bot on to hack peoples wallets

I’ll bet you only charged one Satoshi per dick

You all minister satoshi

wewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewe

Are you for real?

You're a "hacker" aren't you ? I made $3,9B from stealing my clients money and investing this money in shit, all of this is legal and is approved by the goverment.

Uh yeah? There's a great entry point for ARK right now, I can't see any downside to it

JUST HODL

This is what I did too, but my entry point was a bit high. I got in between 48k and 50k mostly before the BTG fork.

ladladladladladladladladladladladladladladladlad

>"LINK IS GONNA MOON, GETTING MY LAMBO IN 2018 "
>2 days of dumps
>"WHATS HAPPENING GUYS, SHOULD UNLOAD MY BAGS???? I'M SCARED"

lol you cucks are never gonna make it

reddit tier humor

You're an "uber hackvestor", aren't you? I made 500T BTC by creating a new shitcoin in 10 separate quantum dimensions, then linking all of those blockchains together with a new special oracle shitcoin, made that moon, and reaped all the profits, all while making a poptart in my toaster. And that's just what I did this morning.