Why do people deny MENAs Roman heritage?

I didn't know they did. I think it was just the arab ones that get bullied. Like how nordniggers get bullied in Europe over it. Is it the egypt was black thing? I guess they're just grasping for straws or something.

Mainly because they are muslims, Europe would be all over the rest of the mediterranean if they were Christians. it's funny because Tunisians or Egyptians have more claim to Roman and Greek heritage than say Germans.

Just because they lived in different parts of the empire didn't mean that they were all "Roman heritage". Roman is a nationality.

Roman citizenship was given to every single non-slave inhabitant of the empire by the reign of Carracalla, bring roman was a vague title that was basically what distinguish the citizens from the barbarians or foreigners like the persians

uwu let's play a game Veeky Forums

that's not true because germans were never given citizenship

Thats because germania wasnt part of the empire

It's mostly jealous Germanics

I AM NOT R*MAN PURE PUNIC BLOOD FLOWS INTO MY VEINS BATTLE OF CANNAE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Because they don't live up to it. That's why some people argue that modern Italians are nothing like the Romans.

Isn't the "disdain for plebs" meme come from Rome 2 Total War?

>Europe would be all over the rest of the mediterranean if they were Christians.
That was never the fucking case. Europe was defined by the Ancient Greeks as specifically beginning West of the bosphorus. East, you have Asia minior/Asia. South, you have Libya/Africa.

I'm thinking he is referring to who would be considered 'white' today.

Nah, I simply meant they would me more friendly towards each other, they would travel there more, care more about their well-being and stuff.

Nope. we wuz NUMIDIANS
not romans
fuck rome
fuck carthago
Masinissa KING OF THE AMAZIGH

No
How old are you? Fifteen?

BLACK POWER

>be anchor baby of Syrian immigrants
>do 23andMe
>find out I've been SPQRed
>feelsgoodman.png

Matplotlib >> matlab

they moved in. pleb.

There are 25~ million Christians in the world originating from Muslim-majority regions in West Asia and Egypt, belonging to every notable denomination. They're the ones travelling into Christian/nuChristian-majority places since the Ottoman Empire fell, more than vice versa.

Not really that surprising. Areas especially in Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan were hotbeds of intermixing of peoples. Consider how many times the Persians, Greeks, Romans, and European crusaders settled into there, its not really that crazy of a thing.

kek

Because the rise of Islam is seen as basically the end of the Romans

Mashallah

BASED MUSLIMS