Does anyone know when and why the manlet hate began on this board? Every single day I see multiple threads about it

Does anyone know when and why the manlet hate began on this board? Every single day I see multiple threads about it.

When lanklets hit their breaking points of jealousy we look better than them

it started when the board was created.

It used to just be a casual joke on the board but lately people are obsessed. Veeky Forums and all of Veeky Forums just kinda sucks since all the normies learned it wasn't some big scary website like the media paints it to be.

this

i joke about the height thing a lot

Are you trying to say you're Connor Murphy? Excellent response skelly

>the manlets pecs

what the actual fuck. howd he get those? how do I avoid em?

Probably a combination of shitty genetics, gyno, way too much decline bench

Do incline over decline.

Surgery could easily make that kid look more or less normal.

Manlet hate comes from tall people who are insecure and cant get girls so think their height makes up for it.

There's literally no reason to habitability bully someone for something they cant control unless you yourself have massive body image issues.

That's just fat. I'm 5'9" and I don't have my shit. My brother is 5'3" and he doesn't have that shit. That fucker is just eating trash.

Here's a good model of a manlet body builder, Franco Columbo who hung out with Arnold a lot and still got as much pussy. He's like 5'3"-4". Stop hating your size and work with it.

I don't see the correlation of how that and my comment but congrats on being able to read user

just a more friendly way to say kys ;)

The classic manlet cope. You're forgetting that taller men are just bigger people in general

this.

i bully manlets and femlets of all stripes in real life all the time. it's good bants desu.

Manlet hate actually comes from within. It's manlets thinking their height is the reason they can't get girls.

Like their life would've been perfect if they were taller.

It's bullshit as a man personality is everything. Looks are far more important if your a woman. I'm 6'3 I would give up five inches if it made me more charismatic and extroverted.

I can't even imagine being as insecure as you must be. You gotta be what, 5'11 user? Just missed out

I can feel your jealousy flowing through my screen right now

>a casual joke on the board
wasn't here when TinyTrip posted

As long as you're taller than the girl you're dating who cares?

it's guys who are 5'3 and shorter I really feel sorry for

Veeky Forums has always sucked.

reupload the vid please

He was a fucking beast.

Also, we have manlet threads because thats the best we have now. We are not creating cool things as before.

Didn't /fat/ steal the meem from misc? I remember when it appeared on here and I think it was on bb.com even earlier.

But it's the same on every board now - shitty newfag memes are now "board culture".

i think it's just that short guys are really defensive and this is Veeky Forums