Tfw kicked out of gym because I'm sick

>tfw kicked out of gym because I'm sick

what kind of bullshit gym kicks someone out because they're sick? Is that even legal?

Don't spread your fucking diseases about scumbag

Probably is legalish, but I bet they're not sure either and if you complain they'll compensate you somehow.

>spreading your diseases in the gym
Just kill yourself you piece of shit

Why would they compensate him if he's sick? He's risking getting others sick

How severe was your sickness were you coughing constantly or throwing up?

I have a bad cough and runny nose but I wasn't throwing up or anything in front of people at the gym, I threw up in the locker room but I don't think anyone heard me

Stay home you stupid fuck. I hate it when people come to the gym to speard their diseases.

Youre a fucking gains goblin, ruining everyone elses workouts if they get what you have

They probably noticed you were coughing badly and spreading germs, my gym doesn't say anything when I go in with a cold but I also don't go when I'm having coughing fits

Yeah but I would rather not sit at home for days and lose my gains plus I pay for my membership so I will use it when I want

you are a piece of shit

>threw up in the locker room
Really dude? it would be kinda alright if you only had something like a cold but vomiting is not fucking ok

All evidence suggests you won't use it when you want dick weed.

You pay for a membership, you didn't buy the gym you entitled selfish fuck.

People who are recovering from cancer go to the gym to gain their strength back, asshole. Their immune systems are weak as fuck. Don't get people sick who are just getting their lives back.

Some asshole who thinks like you probs gave you that flu in the first place.

Your gym staff did the right thing in kicking you out.

I respect guys who to go the gym whether they're sick or not because it shows dedication

I respect the guys who dont come to the gym when sick, because it shows that they are smart

This

If you're vomiting because you're so sick stay at home......... a cough and runny nose is nothing but if you're throwing up you have the flu or some shit

No, it shows that they are stupid and selfish.
Not only are they going to spread their ebola, they are also risking permanent damage to their own health and lengthen recovery time.

I don't respect smart I respect dedicated and the drive to never quit

They wouldn't have got cancer if they lifted in the first place

>So dedicated to fitness that you ruin your fitness and health
Do you even listen to yourself?

>sickness general

Have cough and sniffle nose, how do I get rid of this so I can go back to gym fast?

I fucking hate being sick

Fill a bath with hot as Fuck water. The hottest you can bare. Put a big dollop of vix vaporub in it.

Get in the bath

Cough and sniffle nose isn't a big deal it's when you're throwing up that you're too sick

>tfw kicked out of school because I interrupted the teacher
>tfw fired from job because I kept unplugging the computers
>tfw gf left me because I dated another
>tfw friends hate me because all I do is insult them

Is that even legal?

Take some cold medicine and go anyways that's not even a real sickness

That's bullshit and you know it retard, that isn't how cancer works. I hope you get cancer, user.

That has nothing to do with my thread

>getting sick

If you don't ever get sick you're a NEET shut in who doesn't come in contact with anyone

Should've'st'm 'flexed a 'cep

This