1,70m manlet

>1,70m manlet
>eat mostly veggies and fruits
>160kg of pure muscle
>can rip a person apart with no problem

How can I become gorilla mode, Veeky Forums?

5x5 banana tree crunches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLP_DInpPHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They recruit all their muscle fibers like retards. And they do body weight exercises all day everyday from birth.

look at those fucking forearms

skipping leg day tho

Gorillas digest those veggies and fruits differently from humans. They can get all the amino acids they need from them, while we can't.
>inb4 some vegancuck comes in to spout nonsense

Also, different genetics in general. Humans evolved as endurance hunters, not muscle monsters.

Take steroids to reach test levels of a gorilla.
That is literally 95% of the difference between human and gorilla muscle growth, diet, digestion, cardio etc has got fucking near enough nout to do with it...

If you got enough money, and you are willing to risk your life with !ULTRADOSES! you can get swole enough to make 'rillas look like gay cunts.

>there are people this retarded posting on Veeky Forums

>1.80m lanklet
>eats fucking anything and can even create his own food like magic
>70kg of pure endurance and stamina
>can run 20+ miles no problem

How can I become human mode, Veeky Forums?

I unironically believe I could kick that gorillas ass

you already have something of the gorilla- the gorilla dick and the gorilla mind

>Humans evolved as endurance hunters

biggest meme ever since that video of the africans hunting a deer came out

I dare you to find a single verifiable example of a human being beating a fully grown gorilla hand to hand.

So what's your argument for why we evolved the way we did? How did we kill prey way back when?

>So what's your argument for why we evolved the way we did?

what way? being able to carry water in a pouch? that's the only way we can manage to out-endure animals in the hot african sun. it's not a special hunting adaptation.

> How did we kill prey way back when?

trap it and stab it with spears

thinking we evolved as endurance hunters because you saw a tribe use skills and adaptations that we already had for millions of years before humans regularly hunted is like saying

>humans can shoot guns with their hands
>hands must have evolved in order to shoot guns with

it's backwards reasoning

I don't even think the best fighter in the world could beat a gorrila, they're designed to fight. If it attacked you and you blocked it would break your for-arm.

Gorillas are proof that melanin makes you superior.

i wonder can direct punch in the head knock out that feral fucker? cause then fighter has a chance

A highly common misconception in history is that a male silverback gorilla would beat any human in a fight because of their superior strength. Well, time to debunk them.

False argument 1: Gorillas are way stronger than humans therefore a gorilla would beat a we'll trained human!

Debunking argument: Strength isn't everything in a fight. There are ways to beat people "much" stronger than you. Rule 1 is never grappling someone who is much stronger than you.

False argument 2: A gorilla has those mean teeth, it would bite you to shreds!

Debunking argument: LOL. As soon as it comes in to bite you, you could easily dig your index and middle finger into one of its eyes, or elbow its mouth, which could knock it out. Also you have teeth to.

False argument 3: Gorillas blows are very powerful, you can't block them!

Debunking argument: False, it's 100% possible to block a gorillas blows without breaking your arms.

False argument 4: If the gorilla grabs both your arms, you're done!

Debunking argument: If it grabs your arms, you can head butt its nose, that would hurt the gorilla.

False argument 5: If the gorilla charges at you, you're dead!

Debunking argument: No you're not, you could move to the side and put it in a headlock, choking it to death.

False argument 6: You can't choke a gorilla! Neck is too thick!

Debunking argument: Nope. Gorillas neck aren't that thick, you can choke them out.

Conclusion: Any good fighter can beat a gorilla without weapons.

that's because humans train to fight humans, I could learn how to fight a gorilla then it swings the odds in my favour

THATS A MEME

Just took a anthropology class.

The difference between humans and gorillas is the type of muscle. Our muscle is built for fine movement. Like waving a basket. Gorilla's muscle is built for beating the fuck out of shit.

Gorillas would have a hard time with fine movements outside of grabbing food and putting it in it's mouth. We have a hard time of beating the shit out of stuff. Good thing we can make brass knuckles and bats.

>If it grabs your arms, you can head butt its nose, that would hurt the gorilla.

fucking kek this is some quality baiting work user

TOP FUCKING KEK

>choking a gorilla
>headbutting a gorilla
>knocking a gorilla out with the elbow

This is some mighty bait.

I see bro science has expanded to the animal kingdom

their fucking biceps and triceps are mostly in their forearms. and since they walk on them they have their lats wrap around to the front, like a lower-lower chest

gorilla eats 20kg of plants a day though

hes the proof that you gotta eat big to get big

rich piano was right all along

This makes me smile.

Is this pic legit?

Anyone trained in aikido could beat a gorilla because it uses the opponent's strength against him

9/11 made me kek

>t. future gorilla victim

Rich is pretty handsome in that first pic(no homo), what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=PLP_DInpPHE
kek

What would happen if you trained a gorilla to lift?

Sterons make you age fucking fast and Rich being the insecure faggot he is, got his lips injected and probably other face injections to hide some of the wrinkles.

most herbivores have a special enzymes in their stomach acids and small intestine that can break down and facilitate digestion of tough fibrous carbohydrates found in leaves, grass, and other shit like that. humans don't have that so said fibers just pass through our bodies undigested.

for a gorilla, eating a bowl of leaves is like a human eating a loaf of bread

Also dont monkeys/gorillas aim straight for the eyes/balls/other vital areas?

The delusion of these is astronomical.

I refuse to believe people this stupid walk the same planet of me hence, you are a troll.

I'm going to laugh when I read "man has arms ripped off by gorilla" in the news

This. 99% of the positive benefits people attribute to being a vegetarian are actually mostly attributed to it being super controlled fasting+vitamins minerals and as many macros as you can pull out of the veggies.

>millions of years of divergent evolution
>only significant difference in body strength is blood testosterone levels

whew lad

get out of your basement

They have extremely thick skulls with a massive sagittal crest designed to anchor their gigantic jaw muscles. so i'm guessing not.

>what way? being able to carry water in a pouch? that's the only way we can manage to out-endure animals in the hot african sun. it's not a special hunting adaptation.

the other day I was watching a documentary about zebras, during dry season they do the same exhausting 3-day travel from a river to pasture and vice-versa for weeks, many dying/getting killed in the way.

Veeky Forums,
the only board with such a healthy imagination!