WHERE'S MY KFG

HOW MANY FUCKING PL8'S DO I HAVE TO LIFT TO GET A KOREAN GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!

you don't want a korean gf bro, srs.

I dated one for 8 months and while she was on pill, but then one day she said she "did" and got pregnant. So i punched her gut and forced her to get abortion. But all is good now. thank me later ok.

I don't believe you. KGF's are perfect and never lie...

4pl8 squat
5pl8 DL
3pl8 bench
6zero bank acc

Kfgs are shit. Like looking fit isnt enough. Skoreans are materialistic as all fuck. Theyd rather marry a rich fat guy than a well off fit person

>Nope
>Check
>Check
>Nope

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, THEY'RE PERFECT

Honestly any eastern cultured girl is a pain to be with.

That's Anri Okita, she sucks dick on camera (recently retired though) she is japan though

WHERES MY KGF, I WANT HER NOW

You don't want one.

Trust me, that aegyo shit gets old really fucking fast.

t. betas who have given up on the KFG

I can't believe creatures this beautiful are real...

Why don't you move to Korea?

not a bad idea actually, but I'm a cs guy though, how am i supposed to compete with chinks in that?

They're only half real.

I lived in Japan and there were plenty of American IT/programmers there. You could get a job with a multinational and beg to be transferred to the Korea office.

I'm going on a suicide mission to liberate North Korea. 2x the chance for a KGF

Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely start doing some research into that option.
Mr. Sung, you know I'm a huge fan of Korean "culture" ;)

I wonder what she looked like before the surgeries.

Get in line

My beautiful goddess is 100% natural

I would say that's bullshit if i didn't know an Indonesian model (beginning model, not famous) who is dating a fat disgusting otaku who's filthy rich because of his parents' wealth though

I'm thinking about starting up a KGF /general/ in the future via interpals. Would anyone else be interested in participating?

>being such a loser you can't even score a gook
Sad!

>but I'm a cs guy though, how am i supposed to compete with chinks in that?
Are you for real? All the biggest IT and tech companies are western. All the innovative startups that blow up too.

Most asian universities suck because students are only taught how to use existing solutions to solve problems, not how to think for themselves. They only get conditioned to fit well into the bootlicking machinery that is the super hierarchical asian corporate world. This is horrible in an industry where everything changes so fast as it does in tech. Get there and do consulting jobs. If you're able to get shit done you will be rolling in cash

Plenty of jobs available. My school is currently helping me to get an internship over there as a software developer.

FALSE
>t. guy with chinese qt from that one thread