/Fraud/ - Steroids and I don't even know what else anymore general

Sup, degenerates?

Previous
Wyd with your life? Edition

first for bimbsy

Will foam-rolling my nipples get rid of gyno?

Those blacktops are getting good blood results. Time to hop on the growth train I guess.

Kek.

no you don't, this is nothing you should yolo

>b-but bodybuilder X does 3 grams a week for 10 years and is still alive and kicking
well, he's not you

depends if doc or private labs. generally, the whole lipid spectrum, triglycerides and the other factors, all that noise, along with hematocrit while at it, never hurts to know that either.

meanies, the lot of them

did you take that ss ?

Nipple stimulation of any kind actually provokes prolactin release even in natties, let alone fraudsters.

Warning i am about ti post more retarded shit rhat i wont femember, benadryl is about tibl kcik in

the """mustache""" sickens me. otherwise, would. n-no homo.

dude havent you fucked yourself up with that shit like 2 months ago.
what the fuck are you doing,what are you trying to do ?

Good riddance you fucking plague on our lives.

Found a gym in Prague. Christians are actually good for something turns out, the YMCA is pretty dope here.

>tfw no idea what kg to lbs are
>see some Czech dood with almost 2pl8 on bench
>ask to work in with him.
>25,10, and 5 on each side.
>reps of 8.
>"I do 90 kilogram" Czech dood says
>ok.jpg
>add another 5, we not even 2pl8 yet, right?
>finish off another two sets of 8
>tfw it was 90 kg of weights and a 20 kg bar.
>tfw I go home and figure out I was repping 242 lbs with this guy.

How does one gain strength after not working out for two weeks exactly?

The fuck, I thought you stopped that retarded shit.

Yes.

>meanies

Agreed. Bimbsie is ravishing.

Nein.

it was probably 17,5 kg or 15 kg.
what are you doing in prague,waltmart of eu,run away my mang.

x lbs / 2.2 = x kg (roughly, they're standardized a bit differently as far as actual pl8s go but should work)

Fucking hell the difference between a beard and clean shaven on him is mad. Quite attractive with facial hair and like a down syndrome neanderthal without facial hair.

>How does one gain strength after not working out for two weeks exactly?
Depending on the volume and frequency you had before it's simply CNS recovery, deload rebound if you will.

Or it would be, were you not a natty dyel struggling with the bar for reps ;)

I mean, mb the weights are budget ones and skimped, but I saw the numbers on em. I'm sure it was 90kg loaded on the bar.

Prague is fucking awesome dood. It reminds me of Tempe, just a lit college town that parties 24/7 7 days a week.

And it's cheap as fuck.

And everyone speaks English.

What's not to like?

No_No_No_Yes is just a bitter h8er

Ya I was confused because I thought plates here only went up to 20 kg/45 lbs, but they have 25's in this gym?

It feels so good to have a chest pump again. You have no idea. I was starting to feel gross.

yeah, some select strongman/oly gyms have 50kg plates even. fun stuff.

>lmao110lbpl8
Just fuck my shit up fampai

My dyel natty comment still stands but I feel you. Been able to train lats after a two week pause today, I feel like a pterodactyl right now.

bump

What routine should I do and how often to put mass on abs this blast?

Heavy ass farmer's walks if you don't mind t h i c c obliques in the process, lots of leg raising calisthenics to failure otherwise. Weighted planks and ab rollouts regardless of above preference.

Would gettin dem dere obliques kill my taper though? Want to keep my waist as slim as possible for a nice shoulder:waist ratio

My flight got delayed. Nbd I guess, it's not as if anyone back home misses me lmao

And I look best with stubble according to Natt.

beard is better t b h

I've just started another blast a couple weeks ago, and I'm still on my routine of 5/3/1 mixed in with PPLPPLx. Should I change my routine to something else?

never done roids before

wut do?

6'3 220 cutting on diet, but lifting hard and making gainz

go to most musclar dude in your gym.
ask for steroids.
shoot whatever he gives to you.
dont do any cardio or pct,its bad for gains.
done.

Depends how you respond to heavy oblique training, some turn into fridges overnight, some just fill out a bit. If you want a slim waist only do the walks with moderate weight after your back days, and unironically do stomach vacuums to failure erry damn day.

btw
>not getting a better taper by simply acquiring bigger shoulders, lats and chest in comparison
>making it
CHOOSE ONE

Beard or bust. I'll 1v1 fite anybody who says otherwise.

that sounds expensive to purchase, and amazing.

I really am a dyel natty. I feel like I lost weight over the last couple weeks and I'm reverting back to my spooky skeleton mode. I gotta eat moar. Mb I'll hit up that butcher I found for more meat, they had a dope ass beef tartare. The gym was a good first step tho.

Stubble for SURE. Beard gets too curly and ungroomed unless you constantly pay attention to it, but I just think stubble in general is attractive on a guy no matter what. Especially at that length in the pic, that shits perfect.

The czechs (sp?) have a sort of traditional shepherd's pie like dish with up to 90g protons per serving, fuck me if I could remember the name but you'll recognize it on menus when you see it.

they are both. struggling like a girl under what is technically a 2pl8 squat too really humbles you as a person lmao

My beard gets way bushy and makes my entire head look fat.

ATIWAB is telling me girls judge me at like an 8-9 but I'm such a pushover, I act like a dude with the value of a 5-6. He says my ex is like a 6on a good day and I'm way out of her league.

you have a 10 body but your face is like a 7 at best tbH

no h8

I agree with this. The point is I'm out of her league.

oh you definitely are, we've been telling you this for like a year dude

there's some weird thing you see in her that nobody else does. probably some gay love thing

>My beard gets way bushy and makes my entire head look fat.
Trim it and apply beard oil. Literally takes five minutes out of your morning routine, if ever. But I understand the hassle, been there.

who here uses slin pins ed instead of 25g e3.5d?

"no"

Word I have some dope beard oil I got last year for Christmas; I've always just used It to soften my beard before a trimming.

Pls figure out what it is and let me know. I'll go eat it and post pics. I need to try more local food.

Seems dope. Now I want to find 50 kg weights lol.

I'm telling you, stubble. 100%. Don't listen to the autismo basement dwellers, listen to me. The autismo hostel dweller.

That is what makes it bushy, softened facial hair gets trimmed in a certain way but stands out in other directions when "dry". Apply a little bit of hair conditioner (like, a thumb nail full for your whole face) on dry beard before trimming, trim, wash without product AFTERWARDS, pat dry and apply shitload of beard oil after. Reapply as needed throughout the day, once or twice.

Or, yaknow, stubble.

Fuck if I knew. Just figure out the czech word for meat and make shoveling motions towards your mouth and rubbing motions over your belly LOL

Accidental caps make me seem mad.

no love for slins?

Gonna start Surge Nubrets program. There's no reason I can't change around the workout days since I'm already half way through the week is there?

Also, should I still do the situps to failure every day or should I switch it with somehting else?

>Surge
no

As for your question, literally doesn't matter. I wouldn't though, there is a bit of sense behind it. Situps are gay, do other ab work.

Is your move gonna be permanent bimbo? Sad to see you leave my neck of the woods

what said, but serge literally did a fuckload of situps in such numbers that it counted as cardio. if you are doing other ab work instead (and not 2000+ reps of it kek), add light LISS cardio after every other workout and on sundays

Nah I love the west too much

I forgot whoever did the pastebin spelt Serge's name wrong so I did too.

Also, there's no standing or lying leg curl machines at my gym, I can replace one with the seated leg curl, but what should I do about the other?

Alright so next blast I've decided on adding deca and dbol

I can't seem to find super great information on how to go about dosing and eating with the dbol to get the most out of it.

Few questions
>How much should I do? I have loads of pharma AI so that's not an issue, looking for most effectiveness
>Should I split the dose or do it all preworkout?
>If I take it all preworkout, that means I should eat the majority of my calories post workout when it's close to peak bloods? Or does this not matter

Thanks guys. I tried searching r/steroids first but nothing was coming up

Kek. Find this meat pie and forward the name to me. I must know.

>How much should I do? I have loads of pharma AI so that's not an issue, looking for most effectiveness
40-50mg
>Should I split the dose or do it all preworkout?
you won't get one answer to this question, mix of personal choice and lack of hard science

I personally split it due to the short half life because I prefer getting having bloods not constantly rollercoasting. some people like having the peak for a most optimal workout however

meal timing is irrelevant

>tfw mobile typing makes you sound like you have downs syndrome

lay on your stomach on a bench, pick up an appropriately heavy dumbbell between your ankles, curl

Meal timing is never irrelevant

I may when I get home. They have loads of other good food too though, you literally can't go wrong with most things.

word

t. broscientist

Has anyone ordered mk677 from China? What was your experience like?

Okay so should you eat and spike insulin when you are in need of nutrients for recovery or when nitrogen is already high? Speaking of nitrogen, how do you keep your nitrogen balance in the positive through out the day?

Things to consider.

so I recently started a job and it seems way harder to progress in the gym. having to drive a long way every day doesnt really help and my back is fucked from all the driving and sitting at work.

since test will speed up recovery and is supposed to make one feel better all around will my back get better and will I feel more energized for my workouts ?

This might sound like a dumb reason to start juicing but I really wanna keep progressing and after 3y of lifting and basically living the NEET lifestyle (I mean I did study but it really isnt much of a time investment if we are honest) I just dont see how I keep progressing while working 9/5 and wasting another 2h+ in traffic every day.

Another thing is I am almost 24y old, that is old enough to not fuck myself up for life right ? Also how low should my bf% be to not have too many sideeffects because of it ?

It makes you look like bimbo but with it also makes you obsess over ugly bitchy chinks.

Possibly irrelevant as far as blood levels of dbol though

A fat dense meal could help absorption.

You live in NOVA area?

Not that dumb a reason IMO, you'll get better results with less time.

You want to be sub 15% at LEAST better if you're sub 12 so you can bulk harder.

If you can, take short stretch breaks while at work every hour or so. It will help A LOT

Nah read my post here for context

Wondering if I take dbol pwo I should eat as big a portion of my calories as possible after workout since my blood levels of the dbol would be their highest then.

Also since you're here what's your favorite dbol regimen from when you used to use it.

Your biggest meal should always be postworkout regardless of hormones.

I eat all orals the same: split am and 1-2 hours preworkout.

Yeah I usually protein fast during the day or eat one bigger meal with carbs when bulking to fuel workouts and then try and eat the rest of my calories post. But I like to know more about what I'm doing, yknow.

Hey bros, I'm on my second cycle, doing test e 500 with sdrol (4 on, 2 off) for 20 weeks. I'm thinking of adding deca, but UGL says to always run it with caber which I can't get (Canada fag). Do you guys do this or is an AI enough?
34 years old, 220 lbs, 6'3", 15%bf, 5+ years lifting

>Cycle
Don't run deca run npp

You might need prolactin control, caber is the preferred. If you don't have prolactin under wraps you'll start milking and not being able to orgasm.

This is what women want.

why the fuck are you still here my mang.

I love how you can almost taste the jelly in the two middle faces.

Wut

havent you got doxxed

how new are you exactly

Ages ago

Not sure who bimbo is, just recognize he's a popular trip...

Shit makes my complexion look great, but it's also expensive at 40$ a month, so I'm wondering if I could buy 6 months bulk and save some cash.

>but it's also expensive at 40$ a month

>tfw all factors are converging for massive fatloss

>EC stack
>Only protein during the day with one real meal post workout
>Carb cycling with only 20g preworkout and a refeed day Saturday
>New job where I'm digging and hauling wheelbarrows full of dirt all day, while I have no liver glycogen so it's all fat to fuel it

Been eating less calories than normal even, just because I'm working. All my fat stores have that bloated look they get when you're losing a lot of weight really quick. This cut is going to be even shorter than anticipated.

not new,but I rarely come here to blogposting general.
you are a chill dude

Prepare for the final bloof woosh, as I like to call it (yes I know it's gay). Good luck.

I'll give you a bloosh whoosh MFer

welcome back sweet prince

My body is ready for this

So I went to a derma and they said they'd give me accutane after a month of lotions and an anti-bacterial.

My next appointment is Monday and I didn't actually fill the prescriptions or take any of the bullshit creams (I've already tried them - knew they wouldn't work).

Does anyone know if they'll be able to tell I didn't fill them/take them or will I be okay lying?

I try lmao

Thought I was making above natty gains 2 weeks into test c but I guess not
>tfw dead only up by 5lb ;_;

Lady's night at the bar tonight, gonna be a bunch of thirsty sloots drinkin free drinks.

Too bad I've about $15 to my name :^)

get a job

>thirsty sloots
maybe literally thirsty but not the other kind

they're just there for free drinks

I had one, and have a seasonal one over the summer where I make most of my money. But I always have this inbetween period while I'm at uni where I'm scrapin by a bit if I don't budget it all out.
True. Last time I went though lots were definitely thirsty in both regards. Great bar.

Chill, you throw tantrums every other week and storm off.

you're as chill as a burning orphanage, it's fun to watch but someone should probably call for help

>2 weeks
>5 lbs improvement
I think you might be pinning cooking oil