OK so how do I fix this shit?

OK so how do I fix this shit?

Strengthening upper back and abs should do the trick right? Bent-over rows and McGill curl-ups?

Deadlifts as well fix bad posture

You need to strengthen hams/glutes and stretch quads. There's a wealth of knowledge on this stuff if you google it.

stretch hip flexors, strengthen hip extensors - buy a foam roller

They do? I also heard to avoid them.

There's plenty, the trouble is there's too much and half of it contradicts the other half.

>You need to strengthen hams/glutes and stretch quads.
So squats and lunges?

>stretch hip flexors, strengthen hip extensors
How?

bump

Heavy deadlifts with GOOD form, have a partner watch you do it and make sure your back is straight. Wide barbell squats, stengthen those glutes to give your back a foundation to stand on.

And most importantly stop sitting so god damn much, stand up and be conscious of your posture at all times, stop slouching.

If you google it you get literally thousands of different and partially incompatible answers.

This motherfucker right here (or any olympic lift desu). You need excellent posture to do it properly so if you're anything like me, it will suck in the beginning but if you stick with it, you'll see the results fairly quickly.

Can't you just do squats and deadlifts instead?

Anterior pelvic tilt:
Stretch hip flexors (couch stretch), strengthen glutes and lower back (deadlifts)

Upper cross syndrome:
Stretch chest and shoulders (shoulder dislocates), strengthen back of shoulders (face pulls)

Probably but doing snatches makes it difficult to cheat ie. it's difficult to do them with bad form plus the raised hands above your head works magic on your back, just try it without the barbell and you'll see.
If you're going with the squats & deads do front squats instead of back sq. (similar reasons as for snatch).

Also OHP.

I think stretching, a few different yoga poses, ab strength fixes that along with squats/dl.

I could be wrong but I think it gets aggrevated a lil bit when your lower back muscles stay tensioned

>I could be wrong but I think it gets aggrevated a lil bit when your lower back muscles stay tensioned

I was actually wondering about that, how do you relax lower back?

>Heavy deadlifts with GOOD form, have a partner watch you do it and make sure your back is straight.
That feel when don't know anyone who know how to deadlift, and nobody at my gym does it.

It takes time. You just have to do like childs pose, lunge pose, that one silly stretch where you touch your toes, And lay on your back bring your knees to your chest and hug them.

I guess just do a few of those things for a few minutes after a core/leg workout and it should slowly correct itself.

That's a common condition

Is your squat somewhat weak compared to the rest of your lifts.

My response is actually regarding the lordosis part I don't know anything about the upper back.

They do make braces that get rid of it too.

Do you have the curves at both the top and bottom of your back.

I think you need to start incorporating more yoga and static stretching into your weekly exercise routine. You should set an appointment with a backologist. It will probably benefit your gains and scare the gains goblin away.

90% of people who sit alot just need to stretch their hip flexors and work your glutes

And dont stretch your hamstrings

I corrected totally a couple months ago,hereĀ“s what i did:
>Hip flexors and quads stretches (Twice a day,in the morning and right before going to bed)
>Glutes,Hamstrings and core strenghtening (I couldn't do any squats or deadlift and feeling the contractions in the glutes,so I started by doing simple exercises with resistance bands till my glutes started to work propertly o a daily basis)
>Scapular exercises
>Finally working in my spine mobility using a foam roller everyday.

It worked like magic.

>skeletal deformations can be fixed with working out and stretching MUSCLES

Next you'll be fucking doing a million wrist exercises to get bigger joints.

You can't fix whichever condition you have, it's skeletal. Anyone who tells you to stretch this/that and strengthen this/that is fucking memeing you. Anyone who posts for before and after pictures for this shit is just aware of how to stand correctly, and is 'posing' for the picture, if you caught them with their guard down, they'd still have a hunch back.

There is no fix dude. Just learn the difference between muscles and bone and you'll be better off.

You put in too much effort typing such a shitty bait

>The spine is one solid bone.
Who's memeing who?

Yea OP this guy knows that physical therapy is a meme.

And that condition can be genetic or a result of utilizing bad form while picking up heavy objects over long periods of time. Bad posture also contributes to it. You're a meme.

Whatever BMI you had when you were 21 is the BMI your stuck with for the rest of your life. All those before and after photos are just crap that the big meme steroid companies make.

Nah I don't think my squat is comparatively weak.

Yeah I have both, mostly the kyphosis part.

How long have you guys been on Veeky Forums? Couple of weeks?

I've been here for years, I was here before there was a sticky and before Thyme even thought about posting a looped video of him doing 20 pullups.

It cannot be fixed. Don't waste your time.

Use that time for something more productive, like, reading or some shit.

>I corrected totally a couple months ago
Nice, just a couple of questions pls

How come you couldn't do squats or deadlifts exactly?

What are scapular exercises? Lying on stomach and moving arms back?

Also what kind of foam roller did you use?

Yes it can be you retard
Lifting fixed my rounded shoulders

No, you became self aware of your musculature system and know how to pull your posture into position. When you're sleeping at night your body will have rounded shoulders, guaranteed.

There is a difference.

No, I guarantee you I fixed rounded shoulders. Only thing i couldnt fix is my forward head posture...
When youre trying to and keep shoulders in correct position conciously after some time it becomes unconcious and natural thing to do.

retard. people with ATP have a strong low back compared to the abs, so doing deadlifts makes it worse. they need to train abs without training their hip flexors, which is hard. best thing to do is to stretch hip flexors just before you train your abs.

What a bullshit. I bet you're just too lazy to stretch and have this bullshit as a excuse for your poor posture.

kys yourself

Fuck off, im working on it >

lol @ the actual retard. Your bones aren't deformed when you have bad posture; the problem is their positioning. And what, class, holds your bones in position? Your fucking muscles.

My glutes wound't fire properly (That means I coudn't contract those muscles,not only when exercising but on a daily basis) So how could you get stronger glutes if you can't contract them? It's was harder to feeling those with squats and so...You gotta make sure that you're using the right muscles,not only lifting the bar. (That being said, it was my personal case,if u can contract your glutes while standing,walking etc you're fine. I would recomend some resistance band working tho)

>Scapular dips and scapular push ups.Check that out.

>I don't think it really matters,get yourself one or something similar and that's it. I found out that my spine mobility was really poor. I tried to work at every part of the spine but the lower back,really breathing into it,deep deep breaths.

Once again,what I just told you is what have worked for me,you gotta check yourself,not only with a picture but in motion,to realize what's wrong and what to do about it.

PS:English is not my mother tongue,sorry for the mistakes.
PS2: Best of luck :)

how did you train your glutes and hams without training the lower back? what band exercises did you use?

how did you train your abs without training the hip flexors? I have hyperlordosis and if I do planks I get a pump in my low back. Because pretty soon the abs tire, then the hip flexors and low back and other muscles take over. And flexion exercises like crunches also hit my low back and everyone says to avoid them so the rectus femoris quad muscle and iliopsoas doesn't get worked even more.

I've been there,bro. It took me a while. One funny thing that you gonna see is that the better position of your pelvis is,the easier it gets to contract the glutes and vice versa. So,before you start doing any exercises I would recomend to do anything that might improve your posture,even if its for a while,so you have a better start point and a easier access to feeling the right muscles.

So,I started with stretching avery muscle i dind't wanna to take over the glutes and hammies (aka,hip flexors and low back)
The first glute exercise I did was resistance band kickbacks BUT damn,I used to feel it all over my hip but no my glutes. This might ahppen to you but don't give up,do some experiment with your body while you're doing de exerscise, a little contraction here, or a little movement there could be the diferene between not feeling the glutes at all and start to feeling those a little. Also I did some myofascial release with a ball in the piriformis.

I started working out the gutes like that twice a week but then I realise that it worked better if I aimed for three some weeks even four days (but doing the same repetitions I was doing in the two-days split) so doing that I could get some glute activation every other day rather than twice a week.

For hamstrings look for some Athlean-x videos,and also Elliott Hulse ,I think he had one (or some) about this. Basically a leg curl,but moving yourself instead of a weight.

If you can get some progress with those exercises,your pelvis will be in a more neutral position (not perfect,but a better starting point) so you'll fin out that it gets easier to do planks without involving hip flexors.

Stay strong,man. It sucks,but i feel like every case is different and even tho I'm trying to help,you gotta try and try.

Seriously

Stop slouching when you're sitting. And in general, try to sit less in your life. The rest is good too, but only a bandage to your real problem. Sitting on your ass all day when you're not at the gym.

You're a fucking idiot if you recommend deadlifts when you're trying to fix an APT.

>i don't understand basic muscle physiology

Years of being sitting down like a fucking idiot have given me the same posture as op but also what I think is knock knees or tight hamstrings, I'm not sure.

I can't straighten my legs and I walk on my toes and it's pretty painful. Will the same stretches work?