What are the perks of drinking a Gallon of water a day

What are the perks of drinking a Gallon of water a day
Inb4 I'm not walking around with jug

being hydrated

pissing constantly.

Being full of water

you flush out all the sodium you eat so your blood pressure is controlled a bit better
you'll be less constipated because your poo draws in water and softens up

This. I piss full force every 45 minutes.

don't have to flush the toilet because your piss isn't yellow

skin feels better, seems to clear up my bacne, also jug is a convo starter

best feel

If you drink loads of water then you can drink your own urine if you're in a pinch as it's watered down. That's worked out really for me as I like to go camping.

And how is that beneficial. Coworkers will probably thing you have prostate cancer

Is being overhydrated a thing?

Yes actually. You can flush out all the electrolytes and shit in your body.

>I like to flush out all the good shit in my body every day by drinking way more water than necessary

WHY DOES FIT FALL FOR SO MANY MEMES?

Fuck my coworkers they're all immigrants. It's better for my body to be getting rid of extra water like that than to be needing more water like the average person

Yes. You can die that way.

There are none. Just drink water when you're thirsty and don't when you're not. You're now drinking the exact amount of water you need.

>feeling of thirst means you are already dehydrated

better advice would be to drink before you are thirsty

So, your body produces something called aminoglucosides. These are toxic and carcinogenic and activated by high pH. In fact, they're common kinds of antibiotics that are almost like shotguns used by doctors when patients don't respond to normal antibiotics or the bacteria is hard to identify. In your urinary bladder, the urine contains these aminoglucosides. To minimize the effects of these aminoglucosides, you can dilute your urine with water and pee frequently to avoid retaining the aminoglucosides for long periods of time. In fact, the reason why women have lower rates of urinary bladder cancer is due to the fact that their urinary bladder is smaller, meaning they have to empty it more often, meaning they don't have to keep the carcinogens there for as long.

So, it helps fight cancer. Water in general is very beneficial to your digestive system and health which is why doctors constantly preach 'plenty of fluids.' You learn a lot about water in pharmacology classes.

t. 4th year med student

Electrolyte reabsorption is generally regulated by Aldosterone, ADH, and Parathyroid Hormone if it's low. In your Loops of Henle and PCT, they automatically absorb as much electrolyte as possible without hormone regulation, around 60-70%. The rest is done by hormones in your DCT and CD which are stimulated by low electrolyte concentration, so your body will immediately increase your electrolyte reabsorption. So I'm not entirely sure this is true within a normal amount of water, but if you have sources, I'd love to read them. Over-hydration is a thing but it's not anywhere near close to the levels of a gallon in one day.

How can you sleep then?

"Oh hi I see that you have a jug."
>yes it my jug I drink the water
"Well good job user."
>where is bus stop? I have jug. Be friend?

Who in the fuck wants to talk to you about your jug???

Kekked

Drinking a gallon of water everyday CANNOT be good for you.

And also, your body tells you when it needs water: it's called 'thirst'.

"what do you do?"
>... I drink
"I wasn't talking to you"
> stares at water gallon and re-reads the label for the 100th time

No it does not. Body requires a consistent amount of fluids per day. If you believe your thirst response is keeping up a consistent fluid intake then you are just lying to yourself.

>carry around box
>everyone asks me, "Whats in the box!?!"

For thousands of years we have survived on our instincts alone.

Are you really that daft?

>m-maybe someone will ask me about my jug tomorrow...

What does surviving on instincts have anything to do with missing recommended intake of any substance? Your body requires excess food intake after a workout but some people can't do it because their "instinct" is telling them to stop eating or that they are full. But you still have to do it anyway.
Just like how you should be drinking water even though you won't die if you don't do it.
Stop trying to be right all the time.

Surviving does not equal flourishing. Sure, humans didnt die off. And sure, humans are really good at not dying. Having the bare minimum to function is not the same as having the surplus to grow. Do you only work when you run out of money? No. You keep a job so you can have a steady flow of income to maintain the luxuries you enjoy, and so that you dont actually go broke.

There's a reason why height has been steadily increasing over the life of human existence. We didnt starve, but we didnt have the food required to grow as needed.

It's like giving an artist pen and paper. Sure, he could make art with a writing tool and a canvas. That's all that's needed, right? But say we give him a large assortment of paints and an abundance of canvas. That artist will be able to do much more.

>go camping
>chilling in tent
>fuck I forgot water
>good thing I remembered piss

>Fuck my coworkers they're all immigrants.

Fuck your ancestors as well, then.

Water bed.

this is whats wrong with Veeky Forums
user provides legit science and someone refutes it because they've hit 315lbs on a squat once and they know what they're talking about

It's called drowning

When i wake up I piss for a minute straight somehow. Which reminds me, drinking tons of water also makes you get out of bed in the mourning

commies get out

Thousand's of years.. yeah right.. humans died in mid 20s thousands of years. Take a sip and stop pretending that you are retarded.

If you actually read why the average survival was at that age, you'd know it's because baby death rate was astronomically high, most not even living up to 1 year. But those that made it to higher ages, could very well be aged 50+ years easily.

absofuckinglutely nothing. this is a meme. drinking a normal fucking amount of water is just fine. no fucking connection to acne or "detoxifying" or any bullshit.

Lpbp

I drink like two or three gallons of water plus milk plus beer.

Fucking dense idiot. You survive on 10g of protein Daily also. Why do you eat more than that retard?

Thousand years bro its instinct bro

>fuck fuck fuck
>fucking
lmaoing at your temper tantrum
Drinking lots of water daily helped me keep the hunger away when cutting. Now it's just a habit and I get thirsty really fast

Nah. I mean, you can easily die, sure, but nah.

Nothing, drink when you are thirst. No need to stick to some arbitrary number.

WELL I DONE GREW UP ROUND SOME PEOPLE LIVIN THEY LIVES IN BOTTLES GRANDADDY HAD THE GOLDEN FLASK BACKSTROKE EVERYDAY IN CHICAGO

>not using naughty words to make you sound more intelligent

Why do autists force themself to drink gallons of water? Just drink throughout the day and if you feel thirsty drink a bit more. If your piss is clear you drink too much, if its dark you drink too little

>piss is clear you drink too much
more like you didn't eat enough skelly

fucking kek'd

do some literal dumb cunts need prompting to remember to drink water?

12 pm remember to breath.

Needing reminders to breath is actually a thing, particularly in lifting and combat sports. Do you even lift?

been training a decade. never once needed to remind myself to breath.

my body seems to have that intrinsic drive to oxygenate without my in point, i guess i'm a superior specimen to you.

not everyone needs to put on a sleep apnea machine at night

also wtf are combat sports

Or maybe I did eat enough and I drink enough too so my piss is normal colored.

This.

95% of fit is dyel AND retarded

> What are parents for 500

Idk senpai. Its probably best to drink a bit more water than you think you need, people get headaches when they aren't hydrated enough.

just drink when you're thirsty you dumb cunts