How does one achieve this body? Is it ottermode?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehunt.com/the-hunt/5WLvTj-this-top
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably lots of cardio and light lifting. Male cardio bunny with good genetics

literally just be active and dont have garbage bin genetics

>eat very little
>swim often

Achievable without swimming?

run often and do some pullups/pushups

Lift a lot; cut a lot

No.

Only swimming activates those muscles. It's like preorder dlc, you can't get the muscles if you didn't order soon

Well, for the face...

any form of cardio with some light shoulder/trap/arm work.

if you've never surfed before, you have to keep in mind that paddling is quite a workout on the shoulders/arms and professional surfers will be in the water anywhere from 4hrs to 10hrs a day, most days of the week, for years upon years.

they're not paddling the entire time but its an intense workout, especially when there is big surf.

it's also likely that he works out his core, as you need a lot of stability when carving and launching airs.

wrong. you can substitute light resistance training whilst doing another form of cardio and you will have similar results to just swimming.

you cant obtain this body unless you are somewhere between an ectomorph and mesomorph endomorphs cannot acheive this body and most pure mesomorphs cannot either, its more of a genetic body type

Be Jewish in Frankfurt circa 1938.

Auschwitz mode I think they call it, user.

Don't eat anything.

Eat at maintenance, lift, and do cardio.

Specifically swimming

2-3 months

>nice dubs wasted on someone who doesn't get obvious irony

A shame

Why do some skellingtons have abs and others don't then?

Is ottermode achievable in 2-3 months with this body?

Forgot pic

if you are skinny you can achieve a much better body in 3 months than a fat dude.

Do a lot of cardio, eat properly and bench 1pl8 for reps. 3-6 months. The rest is genetics.

>1pl8 for reps

Is that really how weak ottermode Chads are??

I would say yes if you did a lot of HIIT (sprints and shit) and your diet was on point.

>Shit body
>Has V

This isn't fair

Yes.

get on dat der EC stack nigga

Be born with narrow hips, wide shoulders and a 11/10 face, then don't be fat

Appreciate the advice

Other high intensity workouts other than sprinting? Recent broken ankle a year ago, I jog but don't put full force on it.

Had it all my life, even when I was like 230 lbs

uhhh, you guys are kind of stupid. Like seriously, can you all not tell the difference between muscle and fat? Powerlifters are muscular with fat, they have more weight and can lift more obviously. This guy in OP's pic has some muscle with very little fat. Guys with lots of muscle and no fat are seriously ideal. Don't try to make yourselves feel better for having an uglier body but lifting more, this guy doesn't aim for cardio and light lifting. He got stronger and hit a good looking body and probably weened off.

What should I do to reach op?

Kill your self and hope to be reincarnated as someone with a decent frame

dude stop with the core exercises and work on your chest and lats

work chest, shoulders, posture, and back.

Also get a tan.

Surfing naturally works posture when paddling

guy in op looks to weigh 155lbs at about 5'10.

To get like this you need to swim and get a tan. He has maybe 14" arms and is around 8% bf, so you could consider eating a caloric restricted diet to trim fat off your body once you've developed the upper back and traps from swimming.

He's not very strong, and his aesthetic mostly comes from his rugged masculine features, chances are if you pasted your head on his body you'd look like a 15 year old boy.

its funny, sex is the best ab workout so being a chad just turns you into more of a chad

here is a composite of how you can look big when you are very lean, even if you have almost no muscle and a medium frame.

the guy is tiny basically, the size of a girl.

Eat less you fucking hippo

THis

Does this guy even lift?

w2c that tank

thanks for pointing

only "good genetics" he has is his face and hair

because some skeletons have core muscles while others don't

His hair is shit, only looks good thanks to his god tier face

10 push ups a day

>tfw you will never be qt surfer bro twink
>tfw teenage girls and milfs alike will never think about raping my supple tanned body
why live?

Delet dis

>this guy
>professional surfers
i think you should just pick one

healthy nutrition is key for this looks as it gives low bf and clean skin, then just do random shit for 1h a day and don't stay late too often

lol'd at garbage bin genetics

What's his face routine?
No Homer Simpson

Controlled starvation and cardiovascular activities.

>wide hips

You've already lost

Delet this

thehunt.com/the-hunt/5WLvTj-this-top

>falling for marketing
You will never look that good in the tank

>somatotypes

be tall have broad shoulder eat nothing and stay active all day by having no other life

of course not.

>Op
>tall
>broad shoulders

this is not worth doing and really not practical

is correct

You CAN achieve it but you will never be able to symmetrically activate and use all the muscles in a way that mimicks swimming unless your whole workout involves bands, balls, light weight (less then 20lbs MAX) , and 100+ reps
In which case your better off just swimming laps for an hour

>narrow hips
check

>wide shoulders
check

>and a 11/10 face

shet

workout not required

i'd say...
be young
be vegan
be active (dont sit on ass all day... maybe get physical job)