COOK ON A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

SALAD DODGING

Who's the nigger?

how new are you?

>GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

That's Daigo's protege

>not paying attention to niggers makes me a newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Plays fighting games. Is decent at them but blames every single loss on stupid shit.

Who's daigo

PLANET fitness on free pizza and bagel day

fucking newfag retards

>LARD GARGLING

Best Mortal Kombat player on earth, won a $3,000,000 cash prize last year

Basically black DSP and not as fat

>> Having so low self-esteem and worth you have to do a FPH thread to justify all this time spent in the gym, which made you slim, but not any less autistic and unsuccesful.

THIS IS A FUCKING POST

W..what? Y-you too.

SALAD DODGING

Yes it does you retard go back to /pol/

>>Posting on an Amazonian hip thrust board with no intention of becoming Veeky Forums

>>Be me
>>Be former fatty.
>>Hated fat people cuz I made it and they didn't, deemed them as weak
>>Get older and wiser.
>>ForgiveThemFatherAsTheyDontKnowWhatTheyAreDoing.jpg
>>Now help the fatties, give them some tough love and push them to give a little bit more.

Basically black DSP, he sucks at video games and blames everything but himself.
Also was diddled by his uncle as a kid.
Likes to brag about being fit but is DYEL.

Back to r/Fitness fagele

>LOW

TIER

CALORIE
THIEVING

He isn't terrible, better than you average shitter. Although he does blame literally every mistake on other people/stupid shit so he'll never get good with that mentality.

He might not be jacked out of his mind but he is definitely in better shape than most guys and looks decent enough.

DR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

>being mad that people don't care about some nigger
Kek kys m8

LOW

Lowtier pls leave

He's the black version of dark side phil

not that user but i have no fuckin idea who that guy is at a glance, my best guess is low tier god.

in which case how the fuck is a street fighter tournie player relevant in Veeky Forums.

Speaking of this CALORIE THIEVING BLOB how long do you think he has? I'm predicting death within the next five years.

More of these

I wish he had five days.

Autistic friend simulator

new

uninstall Veeky Forums noob

and here we have a perfectly good thread ruined because some shit head 12 year olds decided to fall for obvious bait

maybe next time OP
maybe next time

>>b-but it doesn't have a FPH related image
LEAVEEEEE LEAVEE LEAVEEE

>Also was diddled by his uncle as a kid.

[citation needed]

Ok, so this guy plays videogames competitively (or is some kind of streamer), but what does he have to do with FPH threads?

how many years ago was this?
>he looks like he hasn't really aged because he already looks fairly old because he's so fat
it's like a dark pact where you take on a bunch of years early on, and THEN stop aging.

>taco life
>isn't eating a taco
fucking hypocrite.

Fucking Christ, I lost my appetite

>ifunny

twitter.com/dez2988/status/569261371801657344

god damn, 20 fucking years.. I'm actually scared of the opposite; I look much younger than my age and I'm afraid that within the span of several years I'll look so much older.
it's still a double edged sword though, a lot of girls half a decade younger than me think I'm their age at first impression, but I'm in a weird spot. I have a short fuse for stupidity so younger women are out of the picture for anything other than casual sex and women my age are either ugly, crazy, completely uninteresting, or taken.

>god damn, 20 fucking years.. I'm actually scared of the opposite; I look much younger than my age and I'm afraid that within the span of several years I'll look so much older.
I know this too well
I'm 27 but when I shave I get carded and teenagers think I am their age.

I fucking love people like you

Other day
>Second week of 5x5
>Poverty benching 110
>Set 5 rep 5
>Bar stalls, can't get it even to the low rung
>40y/o HeroSama.jpg comes over unbidden and rescues bar off me before I have to start the awkward 'duck and slide' maneouvre
>Tell him I really appreciate it and he tells me how "We've all been there"
>Turns out he lifts every morning at the same time as me, 630 AM
>Regularly helps me out with form and set 5 spots

I want to make it, if only so I can make HeroSama proud and be someone else's HeroSama.

Keep going at it, and never assume you know perfectly how to do something; there's always a new trick to add. Trade, watch, and talk.

Like, for bench, squeeze scapulas together and act as if you were pushing on the bar to dig through the bench, rather than push the bar.

It's never said or shown, but it really is a game changer.

I couldn't do a pull-up to save my life, then I tried to "pull the bar toward me" rather than "pull myself to the bar". Popped 5. NO ONE says this, it's always "Well jump and try to hold yourself up and eventually you'll do pull-ups"
Wish I had a 40 years old Herosama, all i have is a balding 35 years old manlet with flame tattoos who laugh at everyone, and some college aged dudes who wants tips from me. There's this Amazonian Goddess who has better form and discipline than I do, but you know how it is. That Herosama might just be the most reliable and efficient training tool you'll have. Don't disappoint him.

GET THAT ASS BANNED

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

But isn't 'taco life' tattooed on her fingers?

why don't they cut benefits for such people? being fat and lazy is not a disease. fucking kills me inside knowing that i support her and others like her.

LOW

Today's my bench day and I'll try the scapula trick, thanks user.

It wasn't his uncle it was a girl a few years older that him.

Just google low tier god molested

Oh and low tier god piss bottle talk

> Oswald Cobblepot Mode

i just realised she has taco tattooed ON HER FINGERS WTF

You said who's the nigger? Well I can tell you this right now. I'M that nigger, and YOU definitely aren't. You know why?

GET

The Scapula trick is when you bring it down, you unfold while going up. It helps me with focusing the right groups

How did it go?

He actually has a can of RediWhip on his desk for snacking.