What's better for weight loss?

What's better for weight loss?
I've got myself a barbell with up to like 50kg or something of weight, what I want is to lose weight, I don't really care about strength.
So what I'm asking is; should I cater more to:
Low rep/ high weight
High rep/ low weight

For anyone asking, I'm 6'0, 165lbs.

Many thanks in advance.

You need to gain weight, not lose it. Gomad + SS

Diet is all that matters for weight loss.

High rep sets vs low rep sets might burn and extra 20 calories, probably not even that.

He literally said he wants to lose weight. SS+gomad will make him into a fat hamplanet, don't meme him.
OP, cut weight until youre skelly mode and then bulk your way to the body you want. And above all read the fucking sticky.

You should honestly think about building muscle up top brah. Get the ceps poppin. Curls, bench press, and abs.

You ain't 6' 165lbs you tubby bitch, how tall are you really?

I keep trying to cut but I always get fed up and pig out when I don't see the results I'm expecting.
When do you start to see the results of eating less and drinking more?

Try this OP

>Load barbell with whopping 50kgs
>straddle barbell
>Round back, wide stance
>Jerk bar up violently until it clashes with your ballsack
>Repeat until you see blood then STOP

You should have lost 3lb per rep

Honest to god I'm 6'0

When you stop pigging out. If you don't have discipline you will never make it. WIth good diet you can expect ~1 lb of weight loss per week.

yeah listen to this guy Bench press is really all you need. It builds the chest, the triceps the biceps, the rear delts, your lats and your teeth.
Great lift

S T I C K Y
I
C
K
Y

Should I just do bench press, or should I focus on anything else like squats or something?

READ THE FUCKING STICKY CUNT

I did but it didn't really help much.

intermittent fasting

Read it again, it's literally all the information you need. Do you lack reading comprehension?

>Are you trying to lose weight? Lift weights.
I came here asking if I should to high rep/ low weight or vice versa.

Reads it. All of it. Or just go on keto/low carb diet on deficit. But don't stay on it long. You'll miss a lot of foods

Okay, so you should have read the section on lifting weights, dingus.

Then you don't weigh 165.

looks like he's already done SS.

Do 3x5 until your form is in order and then do both.

Most important factor for weight loss is your calorie intake.
Count your TDEE, eat 10-15% under maintenance and you'll shed 1kilo/week.
Exercising is just a small bonus of calories burned, but you should be exercising for other reasons anyway.

Count your calories, avoid calorie dense foods and soft drinks.
Do this and I promise you'll be down to 140-150 by the summer.

This has to be bait

Even if you somehow think the sticky isn't comprehensive, do your own fucking research. Jesus Christ... didn't you even go to school? LEARN FOR YOURSELF. There is far too much to learn to be asking anons question by question.

Fuck you.

Go back to vidya or /cgl/ or wherever you came from

kekd

Checked.

Underrated...

>I don't really care about strength.

Your future self sure as fuck does.

There's one of these arrogant little faggot kids in here every day giving replies like this.

>what I want is to lose weight, I don't really care about strength.

So diet, why bother lifting? Exercise isn't required for weight loss. You'll be the spooky skeleton you want to be after losing 10kg or so.

walk,jogging, or run. 40 mins a day if jogging 25-30 mins if running. Cardio. If you can do it in the morning on a empter stomache even better. Eat after you run. Cut bad carbs. Dont eat the yoke of your eggs for breakfast just whites. Good luck.

lift a little to have shape get youre proteins. You wont have to cut long.