R-roids cause you to die young

>r-roids cause you to die young
>every mr olympia winner has died age 70+ or is still alive
Why are you still natty?

>a select handful of people with top 0.1% genetics for responding positively to steroids means that everyone will be fine using them!

Yeah.. no.

I'm not. I spent 8 years as a natty and I realized I was cucking myself.

>In 2008, Coleman became the defendant in a child support case filed by a woman who got pregnant by sperm donated to a California sperm bank by him. The woman with a non-disclosed identity gave birth to premature triplets in June 2007 but one of them died several months later.[18]

Arnold is the only one of the lot with normal children, and he's more of a genetic freak than juicer. Roids won't kill you, but they will scramble your testicles and break your dick

Because they're pretty pricey, and I've worked at from home for years now and no longer have those sorts of connections.

i might treat myself to a cycle for my 25th birthday

>pricy
But they aren't though. A cycle is like $500 max

>child support case
>sperm bank

what?

3 things keep me from roiding:

>the possibility of going bald
>acne
>going sterile

>the average American doesn't even have $500 in savings
>$500 to be bigger is cheap
Sure pal.

>going sterile

That's a pro as far as I'm concerned. Going balls deep and busting loads without fear of losing 20 years of my life? Yes, please. And balding is genetic, roids would only speed it up.

>too expensive
>can't get it from a good source legally
>don't want to be that big
>can't get straight answers about cycling
>who cares?
>what's the point? To be bigger? Don't care.
>it probably won't hurt me, until I accidentally fuck up a dose

70+ for people that exercise and watch their diet is pretty young considering average US lifespan is 78 years. I bet the roiding took at least a decade off their lifespan so no thanks

Dude, you are literally a faggot if you think scrambling your balls is good

nah I want kids

And I don't want to cycle, I want to cruise for life, so I'll wait until I'm in late 30s.

>70+ for people that exercise and watch their diet is pretty young considering average US lifespan is 78 years.
But the average US lifespan for when they were born was 70 though.

Because i'm only 18, heard it fucks up your body if you start roiding too young

It's Murrika you can file a lawsuit for anything here and if the other party doesn't respond you automatically win. Roasties hit up the sperm bank all the time and get pregnant so they can file scam lawsuits for child support.

same boat here famalam

>implying that there sufficient evidence to show that his sperm is what caused it and not her. You know sperm banks check sperm quality before giving it to people right

Sorry didn't mean to meme arrow the whole thing

the amount of momscience about roids on Veeky Forums outside of /fraud/ is a fucking joke
and to answer your question I'm not natty but I haven't jumped on AAS just yet, I've done a cut with DNP fairly recently, I've run 25mg of mk-677 a day for the past few months and I want to try a few SARM cycles before I go full /fraud/

expensive as fuark and i don't have a source

Isn't Coleman almost a cripple at 50ish tho

I know a lot of you faggots are in your late teens and early 20s but no, theyre really not "pricey". A cycle will cost you

Because I want to look like a human and not a freak

I'm an international university student who comes from russia, has parents + siblings working in dubai and im currently studying in canada.

I literally spend half my part time job income on flight tickets every summer/spring/winter break

Maybe when i graduate and have better more stable jobs.

hi guys, i took roids because i wanted to be a humanoid forklift. It made eggs turn rotten and gave me ball cancer.

Being a eunuch was lame, so now I became a full blown BITCH.

Anyone, doctors are out to get you, the user dudes on Veeky Forums know the real science.

Plebit source board kike merchants pls go