Way faster

>way faster
>way cheaper
>less bloated

What the fuck? Why is BTC still dominant when ETH just shits all over it?

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/gas/what-is-gas-ethereum.html
etherscan.io/chart/chaindatasizefull
discord.gg/mn78gjJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

technicalities aside, if someone assassinates Vitalik, Eth is doomed. There is no 'mr. Bitcoin'

How come?

Give it time

> if someone assassinates Vitalik, Eth is doomed.
I'm surprised none of the BTC maximalists tried that when we were talking about the flippening meme in June

i just realised something ethereum has a 28,146,448,930 USD market cap so manipulating the market would be very profitable (short it). That is actually an insane thought. He is the centre figure. If he was to die surely the price would do something
>inb4 the price would still float 394-305

>vitalik assassinated
>ethereum doubles

Does Ethereum enable people to do anything besides creating ICO tokens and letting people trade those tokens?

smart contracts? it was among the first wasn't it ? someone correct me if not

One word ... Gas or gwei or Wei or Babbage or Shannon or whatever other dumb ass shit causes a normie like my friend to take one glance at MetaMask and be like...wow, BTC is way fucking easier

With the help of ChainLink, apparently, it could have a lot of real world applications in banking and stuff.

Because technology alone doesn't dictate value or success. Litecoin should be way more valuable than Bitcoin if a lack of congestion was important.

BTC has like 80 something Op codes that haven't even been utilized, Smart Contracts is one of them

SATOSHI NO

Your friend is me... However I took five minutes to read the explanation on myetherwallet's website myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/gas/what-is-gas-ethereum.html

And my non entirely retarded brain just got it.

I also found out that even at $0.13 tx fees, I was overpaying.

Brb opening a position and buying a gun

ICOs cashing out are keeping the price down.

Hat about the chad brothers or that other old faggot you guys keep posting

>implying he wouldn't roll back prior to his death in a forked universe and call the one where he died universe classic

>about as fast
>way cheaper
>less bloated
WHY THE FUCK IS LITECOIN STILL SO FUCKING CHEAP!?

myetherwallet is shit. i still use it but an alternative needs to be made
UI sucks ass.
it tells you to install metamask which makes it more insecure (it's how linkers got their coins stolen)

at this point the majority of longstanding btc maximalists can afford the best hitmen for the task

you mean this guy?

I thought linker got their coins stolen cause they were dumb enough to leave them on Ether Delta and clicked a Tumblr link

the tubmlr exploit used javascript which relied on metamask being installed

you should first understand that they aren't even doing the same things
pic related to the "bloated" comment though LOL

It’s all fiat currency and BTC has the name brand recognition going for it. It will probably be top dog for a long time simply because it was first and is consequently the most well known.

kek

kek, but true

What people fail to understand is that in crypto it's not because a new project does 20 things better than the previous established that it's going to dominate it.

>NEO is way faster than Ethereum
>NEO is way cheaper (?) than Ethereum
>NEO is less bloated than Ethereum
so?

When shorting doesn't it have to go back up after you've closed you position for your excess assets to be worth something?

>What the fuck? Why is BTC still dominant when ETH just shits all over it?

Couple of reasons

a) ETH is shitcoin
b) ETH is altcoin
c) ETH is centralized and owned by one guy who is a russio-canadian autistic faggot
d) ETH is INFINITE FUCKING SUPPLY

Smart money BTC, dumb money rETHards.

litecoin is only fast & cheap because no one uses it.
it has all the technical scaling problems of bitcoin

it's blockchain is 1/16th the size of BTC and has 1/12th as many transactions per hour.

its transaction fees are already 1/2 of ETHs transaction fees, and thats before the 10x+++ bloat that comes with scaling to bitcoins size

manipulation and accumulation

keep buying it while you still can afford it

Lets use bitcoin as an example:
When you place a short order, your broker is essentially lending you bitcoin to sell. When you close your short, you are buying back those bitcoins which go straight back to the broker.

When you open the position, they are sold at a certain price. If you then buy them back at a lower price, then the difference is yours to keep - Because you sold them high, buying back at a lower price costs less money, giving you a profit. Naturally if the price rises you close the short at a loss, and amount you lose depends on the extra money you need to buy back the broker's BTC. Same rules apply to stocks and so on.

Metal wallet will be a good alternative

Once again I repeat. Tomorrow is Vitalik is kill -> eth to 50$.
Too centralized because of him

>neo
>chink tech

Because btc doesn’t get hacked every month

Tv and normies
/thread

They realize they will benefit more by keeping him alive.

Your parents and probably even your grandparents heard of Bitcoin. No one heard of eth outside of cryptocoin circles.

ETH IS FUCKING BLOATED : etherscan.io/chart/chaindatasizefull
350GB A FUCKING NODE AND IT KEEPS GETTING BIGGER AT A FAST RATE. BTC NODE IS ONY 110 GB, YET IT IS FAR BIGGER NETWORK AND PROJECT.
ALSO BOTH USE POW WHICH IS SHIT. POW CREATED CENTRALIZED FARMING MAFIAS THAT CONTROL ALL THE HASH POWER. WITHOUT COUNTING IT IS FUCKING SLOW.
ALSO VITALIK IS A COMMIE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE IN PROPERTY RIGHT, PIC RELATED WANTS TO ALLOW ANY ONE TO BUY YOUR LEGALLY OWNER HOME IF HE HAS THE CASH FOR IT. BOTH ARE SHITCOINS. ALL TOKENS OF ETH DEPENDS OF THE SHITFEST OF ETH. IT IS NOT FREE. NOT DECENTRALIZED.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ps: buy Bitbay, Blocknet and Skycoin. These are good project with good tech.

free ether plat airdrop incoming! discord.gg/mn78gjJ

money skeleton is a good programmer, his code will not die with him.

unlike bitcoin you can verify and sync an ethereum node with only ~15gb to download and store

you only need old transactions if you want to store an "archive node", which is only becoming more and more unnecessary, especially for normal nodes and especially for users

what about Ethereum GOLD?

ether plat is like 10x the value mate

Why is it so hard to install fucking drivers for a mining rig? All day today has been a fucking
disaster nightmare fucking with obscure error codes and broken ass downloads