Gay or not, isn't it just bad practice to not eat your own jizz after jerking off?

Gay or not, isn't it just bad practice to not eat your own jizz after jerking off?

its just easy protein your body made that your wasting when you wipe it off. I'm straight but I started this practice and it really doesn't taste that bad, plus my gains has seen a tiny increase.

I have two roommates and ran out of disinfecting wipes. I cum into a water bottle or lick it off my hands desu. It's a bit nasty, but I'd rather not walk out with cum on my hands.

why do you need disinfecting wipes? its just jizz bro.

Not gay since there is no sex taking place. It is strange though.

I shower 3 times a week, so this helps me with hygiene.

You make your own food, right?

this is just a step further, where you body has literally made the food itself.

I only do it if I cum directly in my mouth otherwise I just don't feel like it after cumming

Gotta push through it, just your mind telling you no. Once you can do it once after you cum you can do it every time.

I do the hair and nail eating thing but is this a meme or what?

The amounts of protein are insignificant.
Just eat any other shit and it will be better.
But it's pretty clear you enjoy it.

No meme here, its legit. If you care at all about your body you wouldn't waste the protein it creates.

nothing is insignificant, friend

y tho

Gr8 b8

I'm a poor, lazy degenerate. It helps keep the utility bills low though.

The amount of proteins in a load of jizz is insignificant. Stop finding excuses for your faggotry.

Can anyone confirm if semen is good protein
I'm willing to do anything to be lean and fit
Even eat my own cum

I've always recycled my navy. Don't want to lose any potential children.

>I've always recycled my navy
>someone posted this and actually thought it was funny

Congrats, you're just the person this meme was made for.

Jokes on you, I've been eating my jizz for years and gain about as much as any other bro

>Being this new

Depleting all of that nutrition on a single jerk and somehow the fastest are the ones that jerk of that jerk of the most

well, can't argue with that logic

CUM eaters unite ! :D

Nice job covering your ass faggot

>orgasming
>fit
pick one

Cum doesn't have enough protein to matter but you are losing a fuck ton of zinc, copper, and selenium

gay

It's too bad Chris Chan never tried to get Veeky Forums

ive only licked it a bit, not worth..

>One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc. While amounts of each vitamin vary with age and relative health of the obliging male, there is usually a significant amount of zinc present (about 3 percent of US RDA), which is an antioxidant that helps slow down the aging process. So besides exercise, sex (sans condom) gives you a healthy dose of something good.

Drink up lads.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

Amino acids are proteins, why put it in there twice?

My gf always swallows the whole load though and I don't get any. I feel like she's think I was weird if I wanted the load.

Just roleplay LOTR with her.