What's the most despisable at the gym: a skellyfag or a fattie?

What's the most despisable at the gym: a skellyfag or a fattie?

Neither, both are working to improve themselves

The most despisable person here is you

that fag who shit posts about them on Veeky Forums

You faggot

the dickhead who shitposts about people who lift on Veeky Forums while not lifting themselves

manlets desu

checkb8

(((them)))

Fatties
They have no reason to be at the gym
Just fuckn walk outside and eat less u fat shit

manlets shouldn't talk shit about other manlets

Fatties at the gym are usually humble and keep to themselves.

I hate the skinnies who have shitty routines and usually try to lift way more than they can handle.

As a former skeleton, definately the skeleton.

I see guys my size back then now and I realize how fucking small I was. Nothing looks more ridicioulus than a lanky little shit tryingto lift weights and not literally crack in half.

He'll get bigger and stronger sure, but for the six months it takes he'll look fucking pathetic.

see this pretty often

they're always wearing hats/hoodies and a belt quarter squatting 2pl8 thinking they're hot shit

If they're at the gym it means they are both looking to improve, why would you be angry at someone trying to fix the problem?

Because I'm a shallow and self obsessed narcissist and pathetic people bother me. They waste my time by using the barbells and power racks incorrectly.

only an eccentric would claim skellyfags are more despisable than someone who eats so recklessly and pathetically

You're just a big meanie

I know.

But I stopped going to commercial gyms a long time ago. I lift at a weightlifing gym now and there's always equipment available. I made the smart choice to avoid the people that piss me off because it's not really their fault after all.

So you're making a post about a problem you don't even have?

You have mental health issues.

a pack of smelly autistic indians

Me: a lanklet with low shoulders and hunched traps

this

skelles and land whales can change

umpa lumpas cant