Be me

>be me
>cutting hard af
>go gym
>free shakes today
>sweet I guess I could have an extra 200 cals today I smashed that 5k this morning after all
>holy fug this tastes so much better than I remember
>oh yeah that's some sexy shit
>oh fug they made it with whole milk didn't they
>500+ cal shake
>literally never tried whey with milk before
>mfw

Wow nice blog post, faggot

>free shakes

What?

>500kcals for milk and whey

Just how many calories do you believe whole milk has?

It was like 500ml my dude

Why the fuck are you drinking that much of ANYTHING for a protein shake? A cup of liquid and a scoop(or two depending on brand) of whey.

It was free. I don't buy meme supplements and overpriced pig feed I just eat food instead

Whey is cheaper than food you dumb fucking nigger. Sorry that you're too stupid to understand pricing.

Sorry that you're so poor that you can't afford human food f a m

>choosing a cheaper option makes you poor

So you admit to intentionally spending more money for less effect. Gotcha

I admit to spending a few extra bucks so that I can eat delicious lean meats instead of slurping down artificially flavoured meme powder that 30 years ago was a byproduct of the dairy industry that was fed to farm animals

>I can only eat food if it's expensive and overly flavored for no reason

Literally fat person logic. Enjoy never making it

What does whey coming from milk and having been used for farm animals have anything to do with its usefulness?

>i have to buy chocolate babby formula to get my protein because I can't afford chicken breast

Enjoy being poor af bro

A second ago you said you don't buy them because they are overpriced..now you are playing the poor card

Jesus christ, you are fucking retarded.

>paying up to $15/lb for pig feed
>not the stupidest shit ever

How does spn ding my money and wisely make me poor? Are you really this butt hurt over a fucking protein powder?

I pay $30 for what amounts to almost 900g protein. That is objectively better than buyin chicken breast for my protein source.

lol wtf are you talking about bro? You're the p o o r f a g who can't afford solid food, stop blowing your ebt balance on gay supplements and you might be able to enjoy a good meal some time m y d u d e

this Plus it takes 2+ minutes to make a good shake
you can make chicken pretty quick and all but GOOD chicken takes prep work.

Someone's butthurt as fuck. Keep paying more for less. I'll be laughing at you from the other side m8

i got your protien sauce right here bro