ARMS THREAD

ARMS THREAD

Quite simple. Post the one "secret tip" that made you get massive pythons. Huge guns. Keep it real and let's have a legit help each other tips thread for arms. I'll go...

>holds. Ending any exercise with some slow contracted holds is God tier. . At least in my experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/grabaeleni/
imgur.com/a/KTdje
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7337345/cute_barista_eleni.html
u.teknik.io/pzmQa.zip
instagram.com/explore/tags/grabajava/?hl=en
google.es/maps/place/Grab-A-Java/@39.783722,-89.6482952,3a,75y,92h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sTY56jUQkcUfTREU5tO2M-g!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=TY56jUQkcUfTREU5tO2M-g&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=86&h=86&yaw=92.41795&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sgrab a java!3m4!1s0x0:0x8de007bbbb89b994!8m2!3d39.783728!4d-89.6479011!6m1!1e1
instagram.com/p/BPiYrffhA6u/
grabajavaallstargirls.com/allstar-girls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>training arms

>not hitting a few reps after exhausting any compounds.

I've seen too many pictures of this girl recently, i NEED a name or a source or something. I have like 5 pics of her already and i keep seeing more of them

also arms tip: I always add a set to my isolation work where I halve the weight and then go to failure. Really feel the burn and lets you work on some lightweight form work

There's more?? Hook me up. I only had that one. Got it from a MLB thread on /sp/

step it up lads

hold on, lemme make a thread on /s/, see if any of them have some more. ill link it here soon

Closegrip bench*. Lots of strict back work and curls. Boom.

*bullshitting some triceps extensions optional

dips

Curls and push-ups every night before bed for about a year, Rich piana style.

I dumped everything i had here

bench press, dips, and close-grip pushups for triceps
pullups/chinups, dumbbell rows, and curls for biceps and forearms

God's work. Thanks user

oh the source is the coffee place's facebook page, its called grabajava

I stopped bothering with accessories and just do weighted chins and dips.

NiceMore

OHP, close grip bench (shoulder width not that flared elbow bodybuilding trash), chin ups.

Did your order the
>BRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

her arms suck tho

oh shit, thanks a ton, man. she looks so much like my work crush/oneitis, especially that smile, hot damn.

>not BRRAAAAPPPPPuccino

you missed a chance there, user

>yfw a mans strength is ultimately ruled by normies by arms and chest size.

Tbqqqqh, I don't think flaring elbows is wrong on any variation of bench as long as the shoulder blades are pinned together. In fact for the most part I would say flare as much as grip width allows, so long as scapulae are pinned.

I really want to eat her ass.

>no burner phone

Have fun with your new cell mate

found her on their profile, her name is Eleni

*BRRRAAAAAPPPP* *POOOOOOT* cino

Instagram: instagram.com/grabaeleni/
Imgur album: imgur.com/a/KTdje

this thread has been very productive

Heavy negatives

>81 images
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7337345/cute_barista_eleni.html

oh shit, is there anyway to mass download those?

holy jesus

>people are this into some kinda cute, flat-assed 18 year old they will never meet

Working on it

Not their fault they enjoy non-negro tier aesthetic.

lol go back to your "she's totally not a fat chick" high test thread

Done!
u.teknik.io/pzmQa.zip

Fucker beat me to it.

Thanks user.

i just got done doing this too, thanks anyways man. I'll keep your link around in case i need it though.

God's work tonight, men.

Never did much for biceps but Skullcrushers are the king arm workout. Start with the bar just behind your head dont go straight over your chest and do as heavy as you can, follow up with some close grip pushups for maximum gains

>obsessing over a 7/10

never gonna make it

i can NEVER get skullcrushers to feel "right" when i do them

have you tried doing lower weight?

Yeah, i've tried as low a weight where it still feels like im actually doing work. it's like i can't keep my arms straight/my shoulder creaks/pops weird. i dont know man, i usually just stick to Tricep Pushdowns instead

Heavy Weighted Chinups

thinking any normal people give a fuck about "strength" and how many lmapl8 you can OHP . lol. normies only care about AESTHETICS.

weighted pullups, weighted dips, benchin' like usual

drops sets of curls and hammer curls, including doing like a set of 50 reps of 10 lbs at the end. legit not based on any data except doing it myself because it seemed like the thing to do.

works for me

this

i feel like bodyweight guys have best arms because they focus so much on pullups and dips

stand and alternate curl the heaviest weight you can without having complete shit form for 8 reps

god damnit took me more time to type this than finding the hoe
1.use chrome
2.right click on picture
3.search on google
4.tadam

Barista Eleni

enjoi

shes only got just more pics in fishnets doesnt she?

nothign very good

Not doing 8-hour arm routine. Don't you want to live humanity behind? C'MON

Biceps- heavy BB curls, 7 full reps, 7 half reps, 7 more half reps working on the other half of the full motion anf just 7 more full reps ftw. Also concentration DB preacher curls.
Tris- rope pull downs focusing on motionless elbow and full extension with outward rotation. The mass builder is weighted dips. I usually clasp a 50 or 60lb DB between my knees for 6-10 reps and then i drop it to finish 3-5 nonweighted reps

i swear i tried that and it just gave me a bunch of generic results. doesn't matter though since we sourced it all in this thread anyways

Im at work... does she have nudes, i want to see that pussy so bad.

biceps: high volume and frequency, hit them every session
triceps: bench 3x a week, close grip bench, direct tricep work

just go for failure. Always go for failure. I fucked around for a year with mediocre gains because I was too afraid to truly go for failure before the last set. Then I started ALWAYS going for failure, and a new world of gains opened before my very eyes

tyre flips on god

Pick up weights and put them down
Eventually, you will look like a clown

Do daily squats because they are the best
Spot your gymbro while he shits on your chest

go heavy on bicep curls. don't worry about cheating a bit. also do them often. if you hit the gym 3 times a week, do 4-5 sets of biceps curls each time and go as heavy as you can. aim for sets of 3-5.

Just do BBBR you sub 18" bicep fags

this shit needs to stop. I see so many girls stretching their ham strings out like that to make their asses more defined. We all know you have a flat ass, who are you trying to fool?

*Rips Vape with t-rex arms.*

>Training arms is for faggots. SS 5X5 is the only program I need for arms.

I do these and I still have small arms

I weigh 169 and do them +75lbs x 3. Maybe it's body dysmorphia, I don't know.

>Huge guns
Stretch em a lot, and stretch the chest/traps/lats before hand too because they can restrict ROM.

Isolate triceps unless you have a cable machine. Do preacher bench and hammer curls, finishing with light incline curls are a must for biceps.

Picture of physique should be obligatory to be allowed to give advice in these threads

Do what?

These work? Cuz it actually makes sense...

Unless you're a complete beginner you really should train arms, even if you're training for strength only

Little known fact is that your bicep isn't actually at full stretch until your humerus is quite far behind your body. Cable curls quite far behind my body did some good shit for my arms.

CHIN UPS

Seriously disappointed with the lack of chin ups posted in here. Chin ups are GOD TIER for building your arms, especially if you are a skelly or skinnyfat.

CHIN UPS should be done 3xf up until you can do 3x12 consistently with bodyweight. Then add in some weight.

Aside from heavy compounds I only do chin ups and dips and my arms are yuuuge

Except no

Hammer curls heaviest you can do 8-15 reps, drop set with next weight class under and do bicep curls till failure

Farmers walks.

/thread

How much will my arms grow if I'm on a cut but still get ~110g protein daily?

Why do you care?

If the girl arches her back and pulls her cheeks apart when you put your dick in there, what's the difference?

Would you seriously turn it down because the woman doesn't ACTUALLY have a cartoonishly good body in real life?

Contributing with my civic duty. You niggers can scan through yourselves.

Instagram for the cafe she works at: instagram.com/explore/tags/grabajava/?hl=en

And Location: Springfield, Illinois
google.es/maps/place/Grab-A-Java/@39.783722,-89.6482952,3a,75y,92h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sTY56jUQkcUfTREU5tO2M-g!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=TY56jUQkcUfTREU5tO2M-g&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=86&h=86&yaw=92.41795&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sgrab a java!3m4!1s0x0:0x8de007bbbb89b994!8m2!3d39.783728!4d-89.6479011!6m1!1e1

Confirmation: instagram.com/p/BPiYrffhA6u/

the people who have just an "arm day" are the guys with the smallest arms. Also so they push more weight than what is realistic for them and use the most horrendous form. Cheating to get the weight up is OK, but they go so heavy that can't even slow burn the eccentric portion.

i don't think she works there any more since she's not on their site

grabajavaallstargirls.com/allstar-girls.html

>tfw I fell for the "rows and pullups are enough" meme and now I have stick arms

This is only accurate for nattys.

>Cheating to get the weight up is OK
It's really not. Maybe if you're on your last rep but if you're doing it consistently, you might as well be half-repping.

Removing this meme from my conscious mind is the best thing I've done for myself. If someone tells you to just train back for arms, then check out his 13 inch stickbugs before taking his advice seriously.

They would be... if you did a lot of different rows and chinups. Not just pendlay and pullups.
I've been doing t-bar rows, to t-bar one armed rows, to concentration curls supersetted with chinups every set.

They hit my arms fairly hard. Kroc rows are also pretty good.

You're wrong. She worked at a Graba in washington state and now attends university there.

Volume and frequency.

Isolation exercises.

No 3x5 bullshit.

4x8 or more if you have time, minimum two accessories for arms on top of whatever lifts you do.

Do it several times a week, no once a week bullshit.

Don't overcomplicate it by trying to be some super compound autist. Isolations are great because they're not systematically fatiguing, e.g. you can do tricep pushdowns after heavy bench, but you're likely going to suck some serious shit if you try to go hardcore on heavy incline right after heavy bench, and you're not going to get any significant volume at a decent weight in.

Arms grow slow, recover fast. Use the latter to your advantage in planning your week.

I had the same issue had to start doing cross body tri extensions