The accumulation phase is nearing an end. Let's get comfy

The accumulation phase is nearing an end. Let's get comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea).
bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/).
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK

coinbase is so fucking slow at depositing fiat.

dear whale, please give me another day

>dear whale
I'm but a mere barnacle comfily parasitizing off the whale.

>tfw only 5k coss

w-w-will i make it?

ABOUT FUCKING TIME, HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT COSS COIN

coss seems extremely promising. Might put $500 dollars in it, maybe if it takes off I live the life of luxury in some 3rd world shithole with my small fry dividends.

What do you guys think of coss vs kucoin?

depends, will $5k be enough?
>What do you guys think of coss vs kucoin?
Kucoin is slightly better at this moment, but has almost 10 times the market cap. The choice is quite obvious, Kucoin has already mooned.

/Comfy/

5k a week? a month?

i want the dividends, i'm not selling my stash

> The accumulation phase is nearing an end
Looking that way. I'm only about 75% in so far, so whenever is good.

Ah, long-term. Might become a big thing, who knows. Short to medium term I am pretty confident in $100M cap. Any further than that would be guessing. But the team looks solid, so the potential is there for sure. The exchange is still pretty shit, but it's beta so it will improve.

im in both, 4 to 1 in favour of coss

>coss vs kucoin
COSS.

If you're wanting to flip the coin, COSS is far better since it's less than a tenth of Kucoin's market cap. (medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea). And right now dividends for COSS are much higher (bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/). That's probably because COSS also pays dividends from their merchant gateway on top of their exchange profit sharing.

Link coming to coss soon. So it's about time to lift off.

STOP FOMOING, I NEED MORE TIME REEEEEEE

Yes pretty much. Either Kucoin is extremely overvalued or COSS is laughably undervalued.

ITS MOOOINNNN UGHHH

Delete this

Don't be a dick. I am giving back to my Veeky Forumsbros. It's not like their collective buying power is going to change anything.

Anyone know when LINK will be listed?

before Sundays split they said

Oh shit. This is going to be interesting then.

that was me sorry

I threw another 34 eth at it

I was gonna buy more LINK with my wagecuck money but I might buy coss instead. Already have 5k LINKs railing me right now.

absolute madman

where you go to buy this shit token

coss.io

I am full coss retard

>tfw bought at 20 cents

Well this has been a great two weeks!

I bought ATH. W-will I make it?

If they follow through on their promises I doubt you'll have any problem making it. Imagine the FOMO if they manage to allow deposits in USD.

You'll be fine. Just hold though. Accumulators are trying to shake weak hands.

I think it will reach a floor Monday and then move side ways until it moons.

In addition to coss.io, hitbtc. If you hate yourself, etherdelta has it as well.

Just opened Coss exchange... and god, it is terrible
They need to DELET all existing code and start from scratch.

Shill for me please. Any reason to buy RIGHT NOW?

IT WONT MOON

Depends how much you're buying. If you're wanting more than a few hundred $ worth, you should start accumulating soon. Otherwise just before LINK goes up this weekend would be best.

Yeah i have COSS but honestly even i dont use the exchange because its that horrible. I see no reason why anyone would bother using COSS currently. With that being said the team is working on the UI and they have done good so far with other things so hopefully we see some improvement fast.

You should buy before a high volume coin appears (), or the new ui gets released (). Other than that, only if you want dividends.

A ui refresh will fomo the shit out of it, but no telling when we will see that exactly. And it's going to be impossible to predict which coin will give the exchange heavy use.

I don't use it for anything big right now, but I'm making a killing on swing trading with it.

accumulation phase almost ending

yeah i should have been swing trading it but i get scared that as soon as i sell even at its ATH (for that week) it would randomly shoot up.

>but i get scared that as soon as i sell even at its ATH (for that week) it would randomly shoot up.
Never morn missed profits. If you swing trade for a few days shaving 3-5% each time, it doesn't matter if you miss out on a 20% gain. The only thing you should fear is a crashdown after buying but that can be mitigated by only putting buy orders over a support and exiting when you're done for the day.

imagine there are people out there who do not buy COSS now at the discount.
I feel so sorry for these creatures.

I am no longer comfy. You shouldn't be too - read the recent discussion on Slack.

This thing is high-risk. I'm still in but it's up to the team now to convince me this won't implode in the next few weeks.

is slack inv only?

Right now all the dividends are just other people buying COSS.

When that ends, your dividends will depend on the sale of other coins on the exchange.

But why would anyone want to buy from COSS exchange? Because you own COSS coin ofc. This creates a problem for those who have not accumulated and discourages others from joining the exchange. If the rate of growth from non-Coss coin holders doesn't exceed a certain threshold then the entire pay-scheme will collapse. You will be buying your own dividends, essentially.

The thing is technically a pyramid. You need to ensure that you have enough of the coin for dividends than the people below you in order to make your money back from it.

Say something im giving up on you

>Right now all the dividends are just other people buying COSS.
Incorrect. The Merchant Payment Gateway fees are also split 50/50, which is part of the reason why COSS dividends are better than Kucoin even though COSS exchange has significantly less volume right now.

haha! hahahahahaha! HAHAHAHWHEUEHUEHUEHEHEEEEHWNEREE! Same. I might buy a bit more though. I turned 7$ into 43$ as COSS was bleeding so might put it back into COSS. Would be cool to see it 2x.

Coss will be huge, im happy to entry early point, 0.10$ its a gift.

I imagine the guy that holding 50k coss, the dividends in two years...omg

Do you need to verify to withdraw from Coss.io?