Lift to attract girls

Lift to attract girls

only attract sluts that think you only want sex

can't attract girls that will eventually love me for me.

Is this what true suffering feels like? Sometimes I feel like I'm the real life incarnation of Sisyphus

Some people would love to have your problems faggot

are you a nice user?

Could you give the sauce on that image to an user who has no luck with women

Or image searches

martyrism is cancer

what you believe in your head isnt always true, or rather most of the time it isnt true

you are making yourself higher level than you actually are

you are pleb, pleb enough to not understand just how much of a pleb you are

You were doing so well until you started saying pleb.

I'm not going to tell you because you WILL regret it.
The author is a giant cuck and by that I mean literally, lots of NTR. The bad kind, with feelings.

Kono S o Mi Yo

Good girls don't come to you, take the first step faggot.

women aren't capable of love

deal with it, faget

here's the thing, do people actually start lifting for decent girls? do people come on here and actually do this? You know when women say they really care about personality they aren't fucking lying, if you focus strictly on your physical appearance you're obviously going to get girls who focus strictly on your physical appearance ie sluts.

how hard is this to understand

I just checked out

I can already feel the cuckold setting in. Time to go watch Thicc Loli Kanna to feel better.

>You know when women say they really care about personality they aren't fucking lying
They absolutely are.

Everyone prefers good looking people over bad looking people, so even if you want to get a nice girl, you have to look good. It's not like nice girls are asexual, and sexual attraction is based on physical appearance. If you don't turn on your girl, she may even cheat on you, or just leave you, and you don't want any of that. Also, it's not like you either focus on your appearance, or on your mind, because lifting only takes a couple hours, you can spend the rest of the day focusing on your personality or whatever.

The ending to this was so disappointing desu

that's why you go /ottermode/

if you want to marry a non-crazy woman you need to be the size of a regular human being.

>I lift to attract women
You're supposed to just be an attractive man, trying so hard just to look or act like one isn't enough, in fact it makes you come across as terribly needy and desperate for validation. Ask yourself what kind of women that will attract.
Especially if you harbor strong beliefs that being superficially good-looking is the way to attract a woman because now you're trying hard to focus on a very particular type of woman, one who values looks a little too much.
You can't have a stable comfortable secure relationship if you're constantly trying to impress people and wondering how to look and how to act.

Women do not value physique so much when you are talking about finding a dating partner, even if they are turned on by it and more willing to hook up with you

I learned this sad reality as well

>start to finally gain some muscle mass enough for it to be visible to normies
>so that some normies show the fear body language to you
>even though mentally you have changed, but everyone assumes that you must be a meathead
>so imagine that copypaste of that user who in reply to a female gym desk thing, to him being bulky, he walked as if he was too bulky for the door
>imagine myself being somekind of tarded meathead who stares down people and is generally a bully
>almost cant contain my laughs as I do this extended "bulky meathead" version of that copypaste in real life, the whole day
>it even works to some extent.

shit, I meant "havent changed"

Why are you so concerned about what other people think?

I'd bet $20 that this has nothing to do with you being "too attractive", and everything to do with your quest to pull women including building up a style of game that signals hookups are what you're after.

Women aren't going to get suspicious of a guy who's acting sincere and cool just because his body makes them want to fuck him too. They're going to get suspicious when the way you act and talk screams "player" so loud that their friends in other towns hear it and text them to check if they're okay.

What? Thats not the point, the point is that I am actually non hostile towards most people throughout the day. But the extra muscle mass turns people who are neutral to friendly to you, into people who are kinda scared of you, for no good reason whatsoever. Why do I have to explain this?

Its a change that I started to notice as to how people treat me, assuming that because I have muscle, I must be somekind of evil brute, not knowing what kind of dedication and effort it actually takes. Comparable to intellectual pursuits.

Personality is cheap. Most guys already have a good one, so if you're a women you might as well look for other factors as well.

Smile more brah. Then you're just everyone's big bro.

What was the ending?

I love how she looks at him like he just said he has ten sick fetishes outlawed in the civilized world

SORT YOURSELF OUT

>can't attract girls that will eventually love me for me.

because you got a shit personality then, good body doesn't mean much outside of being noticed. You gotta carry the rest with who you are

As it is I'm getting no grills.
To get grills who only care about my appearance is a plus (also that means they're not strictly about my bank account)
It's like you told someone in the desert
>What are you doing, that Oasis water over there isn't purified, you should go get some pure bottled water.
Bitch if I knew which direction to go for bottled water id go, but I have no map, and am mighty parched, and i can at least SEE the Oasis in the distance.

I think I'm a boring person

How do I not be boring

Nah you're just a Sisy

>lifts to attract girls
>it works
>"no I want a girl that likes the inner me"
>wowOP'sretarded.jpg
You spent time working on your outside, but you obviously ended up neglecting the inside. Also post pics of yourself because proof.