Idk where the fuck to ask this

idk where the fuck to ask this

What would you say his body composition is here? I'm assuming he's at the low end of normal BMI, with muscle but also with body fat, I'm trying to figure out what the fuck it is and I know nothing about body composition

another good example

what exactly is it that you are asking? you answered your own question.

Is this an accurate analysis, is my question, idk about these things maybe he's just at a reasonable weight without any muscle, and the question is of course, how would one achieve this I guess? The programs I find seem to be building a lot of muscle mass, more than I assume Hugh has here.

read the sticky, look at the routines it mentions, and read about diet. how big you get is relative to how much time and effort you put into it, you don't accidentally get huge. when you learn to play an instrument, you don't accidentally become fucking amazing. women and dyels always think you'll just stumble into it by mistake and regret being so huge like it's just something that happens without years of hard effort multiple days a week.

yes but how am I supposed to know what calorie amount to shoot for if I don't even know what BMI/body fat percentage I'm shooting for, I've read the sticky, the stick does not say anything about achieving specific body types

eeeyy thats where im at right now, feels not so bad.

those pictures where before he roided

also, he was younger.

what would you say your current BMI/bodyfat % is? how did you achieve this?

yeah I know, I think he looks better here than how he does now roided up but that's also due to the younger thing

14% BF with about 6 months of inconsistent training on a bro-split with a shitty diet

im no role-model, im a cheating fraud.
>inb4 roiding for that

>I think he looks better here than how he does now roided up but that's also due to the younger thing

welp, nowadays they try to emulate more tp the cpmics heros

that means being more muscular, that's the reason why most actors in cape movies are showing more muscle

and to be honest, if they are going to pay me millions of dollars, of course I would roid, fuck that naive mentally of "cheap frauds"

roiding for looking good is retarded though, so unless you are doing it to be the best athlete or a high paying actor, don't do it

yeah no I don't blame him for roiding I think it just shows that actors are really really dedicated and it's ridiculous that dudes this old are even accepted as action heroes in the modern age, just looks shit lol

>idk where the fuck to ask this
same

wasn't we called "Health & Fitness" once?

What the fuck is that?

Cactus in front of a bubble machine

Well what does it look like

I thought that was some animal in a cage picking at the cactus at 5x speed.
I'm also dumb.

lowkey he has alot of chest pr atleast good genetics like a year or two of training and 15% bodyfat, you also will never look like an exact bodytype, as everyones insertions diffet. Fitness is your joirney to find your own look you enjoy.

Logan is old, though.

>implying this wasn't always the case

The Greeks portrayed their gods as middle-aged beefcakes.

>looked like shit lol

Roided Jackman is literally more symmetrical and aesthetic than your average bodybuilder out there and he was 47 in this pic.

Probably more around medium bmi to medium high bmi depending on his legs.

The BMI scale is honestly for dyels and is kind of a joke where anyone above dyel status starts flirting with being "overweight".

My recommendation is to focus purely on bodyfat%, especially because once you've been lifting a few years it actually feels good to be classified as overweight due to musclemass.

Oh, and he's probably sitting about 15%-16% bf in the images you linked.

DC:
>Full of DYELS and Superman I guess. Wonder Woman is an Austwitz fugitive.
>Batffleck shirtless only when in the shower or doing pullups in heavy shadow and close-up shots, obviously to hide his mediocre physique.

Marvel:
>Turns a fat fuck comedian into a 6'2 game-hunting sex beast.
>Turns a skinny dyel into a Norse God
>An ex-junkie and alcoholic manlet into an acceptable curlbro with a six-pack.
>Literally turned Spiderman actor into an amateur gymnast.

When will DCucks learn?

I hate these images. It's not helpful when all of them have different amounts of muscle.

Rich piana should have played bane

keywords were modern age, we're in a society where youth is increasingly prized

Also, the more I look the more I realize that the whole 12-15% bodyfat percentage with a bit of mass under it is my thing, so I guess that's my body goal, I'm probably going to focus on cutting and just putting on just enough mass

meant to post this