Progress thread

Progress thread

Pic on left is beginning of dec, right is today. Did I make some good progress?

8 months natty cookies

Lats look like they filled in a bit more fella

That back

Be honest mate, you've been doing your curls haven't you?

Where is the before pick for your back?

Dat back.

My chest is better than yours, and my back is stronger than my chest and yet you look like you're going to spread your wings and fly to Gainshalla and mine looks like nothing.

Back routine?

Yeah I felt my biceps wear really weak so I started doing different Isos like preachers and recently incline. Incline hits them fucking hard

Looks good user

dont have one lol
5x6 3x3 DL
3x8 Lat pulldown
3x8 heavy rows
3x12 machine rows
chinups before DL

>tfw 4am runs on yohimbine before work to get that last piece of shit belly fat that's keeping my skin saggy.

I just want to lean bulk already senpai

Looks like you got a second puberty. Miring.

L: 6'1 150lbs
R: 6'1 195lbs
Natty

Lats and V line improved

mirin back kep it up

as always nice work

How much cardio did you do?

Time on both?

Bodyweight only

Incline hammer curls? Or regular ones?

1hr fasted cardio 3x a week. But I upped it to 6x on yohimbine last week. I'm noticeably leaner as of today.

thnx bruh

Ya sorry 2 years difference

Regular ones. Although I stopped doing hammer curls altogether a while back, Might be a good idea though for some yuge forearms

3 weeks.

youve made more gains in 3 weeks as a girl than some of the men here have in 2 months

good job

Thanks user.

5'7 @ 202 -> 182 lbs
B: 170x5 -> 155x3
S: 290x5 -> 275x3
D: 340x5 -> 365x3
OHP: 115x5 -> 110x3

slow but it's going

Started out like this, have been hitting the gym for a month/month and a half now, will post what I look like currently next.

6'1, 240ish, fluctates really heavily during the day.

Going to the gym has made my weight carry a bit better over my body. I don't look quite so middle heavy any more.

Still not happy how I look without my shirt on but that'll come with time.

what time did it took you?

No

before

So your lifts have decreased?

after

dont feel like stitching pics because its retarded on the mac

you look like a faggot

Damn son, how long did it took you? What was your routine? This is the body I want too

on a caloric deficit yeah, should go back up pretty easily after I'm done

How long?

Lighting of peace

> skips leg day

this was like 2 years maybe less started off with heavy lifts all around and drinking a shit ton of milk then did push pull legs

Not bad for three and a half months, really.

>is fat

> assumes
just admit it bro, you don't squat.

What can be done about stretch marks? Was wondering if you had any advice.

I didnt write that but my current routine is push pull legs which obviously involves squatting, that being said if I can't make the gym because work/life legs is the day I skip

Fill up your chest a bit and you would look proportionate

Good progress user. Definitely look a lot healthier in second pic, keep it up son

>tfw you probably wont be able to look properly aesthetic

hold me brehs

M8 forgive the h8 but imma give it 2u str8

That gym attire is probably the worst Ive ever seen. IRL, on the internet, in my nightmares, name it

That shirt is hideous but thats the least of your problems. The rest is just a straight up felony. Those 'shorts' look like oversized boxers. It just looks ridiculous, like you lost your jeans on the way to the gym

Cant rly see the shoes but those black socks that protude are a fucking fashion blunder. Should never wear that with those shoes. It also amplifies the retardedness of your whole outfit on a level that has rarely been witnessed by mankind

Overall I would say Im stunned at how bad it all fits together and also how fucking ugly all individual parts are

I say this from the love of my heart. Go fix it man. You're better than this. All the lifting will be in vein if you don't know basic styling

>mac
Do you also enjoy the taste of cum?

Yeah I've learnt my lesson on the crappy shoes and shorts.

I wear whatever the fuck is loose enough for shirts because I hate the way I look so I jsut don't care. Maybe when i'm below 90kg i'll pay attention to my shirts.

nothing, the damage is done. But mine shrank and turned skin colored. Cant really tell theyre there unless you really look.

We have the exact same bitch hips, OP

>bodyweight master race

ayyy. stats and routine?

how? I feel like Ive been dealing with this last layer of fat for months now

Supposedly if you get lean (8-10%) and stay there for a bit your skin will retract. Idk if it's bullshit but I'm willing to try.

>thinking you need to confirm natty with this physique
retard

>dont feel like stitching pics because its retarded on the mac

This, shit annoys the hells out of me. Is it seriously that hard to knock off a version of MSPAINT. Ez and functional, miss those days.

3 years we're all gonna make it senpai

natty?

Wide ass hips, and I don't think it matters how big my lats get. Hold me brother

Good progress brah, natty?

Also, routine + height?

Nice filter game brah, keep on keeping on

Nice hips for birthing

Don't count on it brah

>girl

Natty, routine attached

height, weight, age?

you don't squat?

5'9 160lbs, 30yo.

No

what is inner/upper chest db raise? and do you do any cardio or just this?

You should get those ears fixed, it'll help your looks a lot.

Went from a 266 pound fat ass, to skinny fat. Curently at 185.

4-5 years lifting in total

im

how the hell do you maintain such low bodyfat I lasted two months in 1st pic

what do i need to fix and do i look atleast oke?

get a better camera that's about all you need to fix

wtf bro my camera does suck but give me a better awnser ffs

I am a girl tho...

>call of duty poster

You must be 18 to post here

you're in better shape than 90% of people who post on here, realistically maybe do more core exercises and your lats look like they could be lagging behind a little

I never stuck with a routine, just sorted my diet out and consistently did Bodyweight excercises throughout the day, everyday. Push-ups, planks, handstands, L sits, pistol squats. Just work on every excercise like a skill and master each one. Then the body will develope with you

why do you still have a farmer's tan

if you start lifting I would suck your pp

>top photo
party girl I'd have sex with
>bottom photo
fit girl I'd breed with

Good progress. Keep it up.

Thanks for the advice friendo, your a real hero

Show dixk

How long did it take you?

Nice work bro

>top photo
tranny i would fuck in the ass
>bottom photo
tranny i would let peg me in the ass

routine? mirin pretty hard

Gained 45 degrees of arm mobility, nice

You grew a couple of inches taller.

Nice man. Keep hitting lats and bring in your serratus

Thank you user!

yummy

Keep at it breh you look alright I can tell your chest needs work though. Keep cutting then slow bulk back up til you're jacked mode

i am 23 and not so long ago i moved out my mothers house walls are empty so i had that poster to fill the space bro

oke thanks my lats do lagg a bit and i dont like training core but imma do it

About 6 months progress on a recomp at same bodyweight of 205 lbs at 6'2. Had already been training for about 2 years in the left pic, started at 135 lbs bodyweight at 6'2