Can we just agree that staying natty is fucking stupid? Let's end this bullshit discussion. For 99% of us...

Can we just agree that staying natty is fucking stupid? Let's end this bullshit discussion. For 99% of us, it's a waste of time and therefore a waste of earning potential not to use the tools available to us to reach a goal body faster.

inb4 that's not even big comments, nobody wants to become big you retard that's your own personally mental illness, we just want to make women wet easier and intimidate other men.

If this are your goals you can do that easily natty, so why put on an unnecessary strain on your longterm health?

Where do i start when it comes to steroid alternatives? Some of the shit im reading about side effects freaks me the fuck out.

Any Australians in the know?

yea man ruin your one body to build muscle faster for the sole purpose of attracting females through diminishing returns of sexual market appeal with muscles increase. better not spend that time or money having fun or working on your skills or personality. gee wonder why you all hate yourselves

Honestly it should take a matter of months to get a good body just doing SS, eating properly and doing cardio every day. You don't save that much time by roiding, lifting at low volume is fun, and roids complicate your health and make it harder to travel.

why is this guy hanging out with a 7/10 at best. what an ugly fat and he has a great body and decent face. she better be a shitty plate

this. ottermode is the only mode necessary, beyond that the only returns you're going to get are girls with weirdly specific attractions to massive guys, those girls re likely gym rats themselves. if that's the type of girl you want then great. but just having a shit ton of muscle isn't going to take you all the way. look at dipshit connor, literally makes 6/10's cringe with his gay posing and he has a god mode bod

Go back to /a/ then faggot. You'll never reap the gifts of fit with that attitude.
>steroids dangerous
Fucking normie

she is the daughter of some famous Brazilian guy, probably has money.

So what you're saying is that you have no work ethic and discipline

what im saying is i work 70 hour weeks and don't need to spend another 10 hours in the gym when 5 will do.

>dude steroids are literally just blow up muscles
>you don't even have to work for anything when you're on them
>you could literally just do curls and your whole body will explode

LMAO

Most people don't work 70 hours

>10 hours in the gym/week
uwotm8. Who even does that besides PTs?

This. Get it together op.

Somebody post that study that found that guys injecting test and sitting on their asses put on more muscle over a 6 month period than regular natty lifters

What the hell is wrong with this guy's body? Weirdly big abs and lower abdomen, tiny babby chest and gyno, no shoulders

Alright alright. So what you're really saying is that you have about a quarter of the work ethic of a natty

he's roiding

He should try some bench press and OHP for a change

it's a question of efficiency not work ethic, do you want to dig a hole with a shovel or an excavator.

Does the guy working the excavator have less work ethic? no he just has less time and needs to do other things. When you're 18 or 19 you have an endless amount of free time. When you enter your 30s, you have kids, a full time job and social commitments beyond just braaping thick girls at the gym and tightly spotting your nohomo buddy's glutes. You want to minimize the time it takes to get a decent body, that means shortcuts, because all of civilization is built on shortcuts.

You don't want to be part of the curlbro gym culture or even look like you lift necessarily, your goal is to have a male model's physique and look masculine.

Most women feel anxious around built guys and are turned off, because it reminds them how disgusting and lazy they are. If you look naturally built, they will assume you are just athletic and rich enough to at least get proper nutrition and the time to work out. If you look like all you do is workout it puts you in the same lonely neckbeard loser spectrum. Compare it to say a cute girl who is a little bit chubby vs a girl who cakes on makeup and has a shitty dye job. Could be the same girl underneath, the presentation of one screams trying too hard and this is offputting to everyone.

Wouldn't mind a 3way with those two.

So are you getting legal steroids or what?
My earning potential is offset by the huge costs involved with properly using steroids (I.e. not the ones you buy off Tyrone in the gym parking lot)

Yes natty lifting won't make you an aesthetic bodybuilding god, bawww surprise surprise.

I'm saving the juice until my late 30s/early 40s. No point to jump on now when I'm in my """"prime"""".

You'd have to admit that you are 100% in it for the superficial aspect of it then. Weightlifting and putting on muscle as a natty is a lifetime thing and happens in stages where you learn things about yourself. You'll have periods of rapid growth, plateaus, injuries, and learn to appreciate what you're naturally good at and embrace every achievement as 100% your own.

And the best part is your "natty limit" where you'll end up in about 5 years is about the peak look for ladygetting anyway. And you won't have to worry about cycling shit to maintain it or have the work ethic of a child because you never built one.

8 year natty lifter and I'd only consider something like test once I'm in my late 50's and my dick is dying.

You're generalizing reasons people exercise. There's a whole fucking plethora of reasons people like to workout aside from vanity.

You ignore that there are side effects with steroid use that will impact all other aspects of your life.

Some people like to paint landscapes. They know cameras and printers exist, they just like painting.

If you want to use steroids then do it. You sound like you have some major self esteem issues and want reassurance that this is the right path to take. So with that mindset filling your body with a bunch of hormones is gonna work great.

> you are 100% in it for the superficial aspect of it then

why would i post a picture of hot bitches and dudes on a beach if i wasn't? You think people give a shit about your pseudo-religious babble when it comes to sculpting your body?

Nah dude, keep that to yourself. If you consider yourself a priest of this church be thankful people show up at all. Understand most guys don't visit a church because they believe in God, it's to meet a nice wholesome girl to marry, and vice versa. Understand most people don't lift to reach some zen nirvana realization about their peak physical condition, it's to get big enough to easily get laid and lubricate a woman's vagina with little effort, or if you're a woman to look thick and juicy enough so that you can trick a rich guy into putting a ring on your finger.

You're a fucking lazy faggot.

Roiding to just get by and save time is the absolute worst excuse to roid.

Why are you even pretending you lift if you don't like it and don't want to put in the time? You also realize that you can get a decent body with hypertrophy and cutting your rest periods as long as you don't give a fuck about strength? Not that you'd do that either, because you're a lazy sack of shit with no time management skills

I hope you die in a sauna

Connor is a cringelord.

Why does Veeky Forums think that people use muscles to attract women? Get as muscly or big as you want, but don't use that to attract a mate.

Well who pissed in your Cheerios?

And those people give up. They stop lifting and eventually hate themselves.

>you have some major self esteem issues

who doesn't you pop psychology retard, the whole point about living is to find mechanisms to cope with the various crippling problems that plague your mind and body.

Your point of view is a tiny fraction of the people who exercise. The reasons are:
>lose weight
>gain weight
>get laid
>play a sport better
>military
>....
>....
>....
>i want to be like goku

t. brainwashed idiots

I just recently started roiding and holy fucking shit, what in God's name was I doing prior to this? My lifts literally went up 20 pounds in between workouts.

>When you enter your 30s, you have kids, a full time job and social commitments beyond just braaping thick girls at the gym and tightly spotting your nohomo buddy's glutes.
Those are all choices you consciously made. In reality, you don't "need" to do any of those things.

>your goal is to have a male model's physique and look masculine.
>Most women feel anxious around built guys and are turned off, because it reminds them how disgusting and lazy they are.

>he lifts for girls
>he lifts for girls that are lazy sluts

>If you look naturally built, they will assume you are just athletic and rich enough to at least get proper nutrition and the time to work out.
I already have the natural frame and athleticism, fag. I'm still going to do it natty, simply because I can.

Go inject more needles into your ass and pop your back acne, faggot.

Replying seriously to a roid fag or a robot or some other form of troll.

You guys are too easy

>unironically developing cluster b mental disorders

My wife does both of those things for me. Because attractive women like a man with muscles and I hard dick.

This. Honestly it comes down to confidence and posture. Standing strong is half the battle. Actually being strong helps visually, because you'll stand strong. That and don't have too much of a gut, but honestly a little is fine.

Serious question. Are you roid raging on Veeky Forums right now? What is the point of this thread? Are you trying to get anonymous internet faggots on a guacamole making forum agree with you?

samefag

>blonde
>tan
>fit
>big tits
>above average ass
7/10 at LEAST*

You're fighting a losing battle mate. Natty is shit, i flew that flag for a long time until i realised if you wanna get serious get roidz.

> (OP)
>Honestly it should take a matter of months to get a good body just doing SS, eating properly and doing cardio every day.
Haha

>waste of time

you have all your life, man, why the rush?

Do me a favor and drink bleach my nigger.

Do you lose your gains after stopping?

>roiders are just lazy!!
>chad at the gym looks better than me even though I've worked out twice as long as him!! It isn't faaaaaiiiirrrr!!!!!!
>I have a better work ethic if I'm natty!!!

This thread is cute. Little natties finding any excuse to defend their DYEL bodies

I wouldn't say I'm "in the know", but r/steroids is definitely the best place to start basic browsing. I think reddit also has PED/related subreddits which you could look for. Basically google anything and then add reddit.

For context, I'm an Aussie litteraly just starting a cruise on TestE since I'm low test af, gonna blast once I've cut down a little bit from this bulk.

You're kidding right? I'm in the gym around at least 20 hours a week. Between 6 days of high volume lifting and 20-30 minutes cardio ED, it stacks up fast.

Then why do a lot /fraud/ers look worse than natty lifters? I mean they take a lot of shit, eat and train fucking hard and STILL don't have more muscle than 3 year natty lifters even though you "put more muscle sitting on your ass".

Just fuck off idiot.

Only thing that matters in lifting is how much weight do you lift. Everything else is secondary.

Why do you faggots even bother replying. Usually the OP was BTFO easily when asked to post a pic of himself. Then we'd all laugh at OP and shrug it off.

what do steroids do to cardiac and nerve tissue?

>plate
*warning*
*warning*
[TRP detected]

I'm a dyel and I don't go below 9hr a week in gym.

that's probably why

actually just because you sorround yourself with like minded people doesn't mean you are correct.

I agree on your points for the ladies, i pity you because all you will look forward to in your 60s will be remembering your 30s

i dont want that I want to be more fulfilled then than I am now, and focusing on things prone to decay isn't a way to do it in my opinion.

maybe you'll get a new hobby when your body starts to decay rapidly

so you are ~3:30h in a gym everyday apart from, say, sunday?

Juicing is for the mentally ill body-dysmorphic. You are no better than a transsexual.

I don't do steroids because I'm afraid I'll fuck my shit up, or that I'll lose my hair or something.

I've been stuck in mediocre body land after lifting 6 years.

Do a simple test e cycle then. No kickstart or orals. If you fuck up (unlikely), you can do a power pct.

The side-effects of steroids can be managed with specific chemicals. On your first few cycles I doubt it will effect you.

Maintenance of gains post-cycle is idiosyncratic but generally the horror stories of *lose all your gains* are hysterical propaganda.

Just don't turn into a freak who is always on roids. Keep it in moderation.

You can also cruise moderate amounts of test with awesome results and negligible side effects.
I don't even roid but your post was retarded

I'm 182cm, 92 kg rugby player and powerlifter and I can say this is absolutely not true. I get significantly more attention now that I'm bretty big than when I was otter

Also during your research, if you see a forum pushing their own brand of ai, pct and hcg then be cautious. Just buy pharma

While you're at it you could also learn how to understand a scientific paper. The """"study"""" you're talking about actually considers an increase in muscle mass the water bloat and glycogen that the roids cause.
Read a fucking book nigger

If you aren't a professional athlete, you gain no earning potential from drugs. Having a drug habit is dangerous for social reasons and health reasons. "Working out " and making your self less healthy is objectively retarded senpai.

bad b8 is bad, that guy is dyel as fuck

put on more body mass, big difference. If you actually understood how testosterone changes your body you would understand why that makes complete sense.

>be me
>society tells me steroids are bad
>lifting for one year
>see every chad who obviously does steroids being adored by everyone
>get jealous
>do steroids
>every aspect of life improves dramatically
>become chad
Why work hard when you can work smart. Life rewards efficiency, not hard working, if results were based on hard work then we'd have a load of millionaire postmen and poor CEOs lmao.

anyone who wants to see actual progress? once you get off SS you'll understand any real lifting program requires a significant amount of time

>this is what roid heads actually believe

how do you get over fear of negative health consequences? that's the only thing holding me back

Only way to achieve ultimate chad mode is steroids, ultimate chads have way higher quality of life than everybody else, you can do nothing and women will still do everything for you and no guy will ever call you out.

I haven't experienced any negative effects, just do reading, take AI and PCT, dose properly. I feel the best I have in my entire life

>this is what roid heads actually believe

I mean long term
>raised cholesterol while on cycle
>potential for permanently ruining natural test production

who the fuck cares, jesus fuck

it's like arguing why some people believe in god and others dont. the believers will keep believing and the non believers will keep not believing (is that even a phrase lol)

take steroids if you want to, but just as one user said, what the fuck is the point of this thread? do you want reassurance that you should take steroids? fuck off to a steroid forum then, nigger.

Can we pls stop the Cardio meme in terms of getting jacked? I am more jacked now since I didn't do Cardio over a year. You don't need Cardio to loose weight and get a six pack. Just eat normal and lift.

>burning less calories allowed me to gain weight
no shit

>intimidate other men
>looks like a ken-doll

sure man, whatever

p u f f y n i p p l e s
u
f
f
y

n
i
p
p
l
e
s

>I will attract women with drugs that will lead to impotence in the long term.

LMAO

ADEX
D
E
X

Ok, kiddo. Go flex a 'cep in the mirror and post an instagram selfie, faggot.

You don't belong here.

i already have a ton of hobbies, i just want chicks to melt when i take my shirt off, how hard is this to understand?

When I see a chick with great tits I don't think anything except- I want to stick my dick between them. And I want to have the same effect for women when they see me. Stop breaking it down like a fucking pointdexter, in 2017 there is an easy and straightforward way for me to cheat fate and appear to have the genetics of a living god.

She has perfect tits.

omg

*gets extremely fat and permanently bulks to become a repulsive blob of functional strength*

curls? face pulls? calf raises? cable flyes? yeah kid go take a duckface skelly bicep selfie for instagram you fuckin homo

Go grow a pompadour and curl your vanity muscles, DYEL queen. Let us big guys do the heavy lifting, son.

> we just want to make women wet easier and intimidate other men.

> being so insecure about what others think o you that you inject chemicals into yourself, ruin your endocrine system, and destroy your fertility so vapid whores will think you're cute

/fraud/fags are just sad baka

What exactly would a "beginner cycle" reward you with?

Yeah connor's posing is cringey as fuck and he's definitely on the spectrum.
He could still probably get some pretty hot chicks, but honestly he's so socially retarded I doubt he could ever have a real gf.