You have one hour before the biggest dump of bitcoin ever

you have one hour before the biggest dump of bitcoin ever.

dont go into tether either.. its all planned.

this is your only warning

Other urls found in this thread:

phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=97664&p=irol-calendar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish

Sell it.

Nah its true. Whales are liquidating their positions already. We'll keep seeing this game where it dumps with high volume, then gets teased back toward top by normies and FOMO buyers, only to get dumped again until we watch massive dumps start kicking off.

I dunno that I see it coming in an hour, but within the next few days its happening for sure.

>mass dump before free B2X?

okayyyy

you guys are too emotionally invested in your alts
they will bleed in november like they just did for BTG.

Proof otherwise ur just butt-hurt ur alts are enjoying winter.

LESS THAN 2 HOURS BEFORE THE EARNINGS CALL WHERE AMAZON ACCEPTS BITCOIN

> mass dump before withdrawals are shut down in China on the 30th and 31st

there's other factors in this market than just BTG and BTX

What free b2x?

50 minutes

Amazon is not going to accept Bitcoin, they're going to add blockchain services to AWS and announce an Amazon coin for a loyalty program. The rumour about them them accepting Bitcoin is one of the oldest tropes in Bitcoin, and is just meant to whip up FOMO before the dump.

How far do you expect it will dump?

Also why shouldn't we go into tether meanwhile? Won't one usdt still be one usd? Wouldn't it be wise to be in tether then buy back at the bottom of the dip?

I thought you said only 1 warning captain autism.

$4500 would be a natural resistance point. We may see it hold there, or if people are in enough of a panic we could see $4000 or just under, but not for long. If enough of the market is still long and suspect its approaching the floor, we might see it hit the brakes closer to $4850.

We're in a weird place with BTC prices atm. Part of it is because of BTG, and part of it is because there's a giant group of people holding out for one last high before they have to start dumping everything to cash it out before its cut off.

Bullshit FUD. "dont go into tether either", lol.

I'm predicting the price to go just under $3000 Tbh senpai

why you even answer seriously to these retard threads?

I predict

:D whats wrong with you
Bitcoin is going to 7+ k before anything corrects

>Please stop selling alts the thread

Draw the fucking lines, it's 4500. One of the few things you can be sure about. But OP's 1 hour bullshit is bullshit.

Totally right.

The reason it WILL commence in an hour is because it will be the big Amazon rumor bluff that will set the downward spiral into motion.

lol I suppose that could do it... this market is dumb enough that tired af rumour could be the straw that breaks the camels back I suppose.

last dive was tripping my $5450 alert, but we never saw $5250. if you're right and we see it drop after the rumour is popped, if we hit $5250 this will be the real deal.

i did, im counting down now retard

the warning is in the OP

>being a low iq poltard

25 minutes

So why is it a bad idea to go into tether meanwhile?

At least we only have to wait another 20 minutes to see who the true retard is

I have been analyzing the charts. It's going down to wave 1 which is at about $2950 that we saw in mid-june

no just 10 minutes

Do you bet your anus on this?

People don't sell before a fork, they buy. The risk in buying after the fork is you can't say with 100% certainty which chain will live on.

Therefore any fork that has even a little potential of being the dominant BTC will be preceded with a buying frenzy.

If you're gonna predict the end of the world at least get the time zone right. The conference isn't even starting yet ya dingus.

You either have btc or s2x
Spend on one chain and the other is deleted

prediction
the btc price will move 0.5% and the screaming will start lol
its the biz way

The fork is still weeks away, and China's main exchanges are cutting off withdrawals in 4 days at a time when BTC's growth already isn't keeping up with a sustainable trajectory anymore.

Correction is eminent. We'll see people board the 2x moon mission after it hits $4500.

the one and only way

thing is, most whales are smart enough not to liquidate in ways that harm the market
the last and only real idiot was whalebear
and that was forever ago

It has started. 30 US dollars already

Not true.

We're not just talking about whales though, and we're talking about volumes that are going to need a lot of time to dump without negatively impacting things. You've been seeing small dumps happen over the past few days anytime it hits $6000 or above, but as the deadline for withdrawals approaches panic sells will kick in and the sell volumes will be ludicrous.

You're dead wrong on this one.

Which chain is going to be dominant after fork and how certain are you?

Bog-poster eats shit like a jackass and fails again. Post more bogs at least for entertainment value.

Segwit2x 90%. UNLESS you see miners defect in the next week or so.

But we'll know in advance of the fork.

I'd say it's almost more likely the 2x fork never happens than the 2x fork actually fails.

i tried to short sell on margin on kraken, but the leverage is so insanely low its pointless.
i've got no way to benefit from the collapse

Cool. The point stands that you'd be taking a wild risk not being in Bitcoin now because you could potentially end up in the wrong chain later. Buying or staying in now is an insurance policy against that.

Hence the ATH (in Canada today anyway)

I'm not talking about the fork. I'm talking about China going dark. Do you think they're going to HODL their Bitcoin once they can't cash it out at all?

its not at an ATH, its been bouncing off $6k for a week. ATH was like $6250 or $6300. it has too much friction at the $6k mark to make a breakaway before we watch China start mass selling their BTC.

Protip to all the retards talking about the fork:

1. No fork will ever decide the direction of Bitcoin. People who own most of the BTC will never move their money from BTC because
a. They have an emotional connection from holding for years.
b. They wouldn't be able to sell their thousands of Bitcoins at once due to the fact that they would eat up every buy order causing them to lose mist if their money.

2. Any healthy stock or coin can be predicted to almost exact accuracy if you know how to recognize what each move means to the future price. Forks can move coins by what appears to be a lot but it quickly will converge back to the path that it was on before the fork.

ITS HAPPENING FRIENDS

THE TIME IS UPON US

CONFERENCE CALL IN 15 MINUTES.

DIP HAS BEGUN, AND WILL PEAK AT THE END OF THE CALL ONCE RUMOR PROVES TO BE FALSE AND EVEN THE IDIOTS WHO BELIEVED IN IT REALIZE THEY'RE BEAT

checked

Not enough volume yet. Its still possible for it to try to bounce off $6000 one last time before we drop forealz. One last shakedown of people buying FOMO before its gg.

LIVE AMAZON.COM CALL IS HERE:

phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=97664&p=irol-calendar

BUY YOUR BTC SUB $10,000 WHILE YOU STILL CAN

AAA YOU STOLE MY DOGECOINS

FOMO = crash is imminent
FUD = buy shit nao

I sure hope Veeky Forums is reading the situation right.

IT'S REAL Veeky Forums, GET IN HERE AND BUY WHILE HIGH

China has gone dark since their exchanges were threatened with closure.

nigger what the fuck is that link

AMAZON SUPPORTING DOGE?!

JUST BOUGHT 100k!!

Today has been a bad day.

No they haven't. OKCoin and BTCChina are still active. They cut off withdrawals on the 30th (BTCChina) and the 31st (OKCoin).

Dude just google that link it'll come up fine for Amazon

Currently placing prancing meadowy classical music.

And honestly now that this shit with Xi and the Party congress have ended, you may see a loosening up again.

I'll just do the opposite of what common sense tells me to do.

This music is ballin'

This is actually real

Not this calendar year you won't, and I don't know that I'd call it a "loosening up". Any CNY/crypto pairs is a giant leak in their monetary policy, and if/when it does come back online its going to heavily regulated.

#BuyHighSellLow

Bearwhale
never forget

this conference hold music is too intense for me, gonna have a panic attack before it starts

NEVER EVER FORGET
DIE BEARWHALE DIE

conference call just started

Veeky Forums is feeling pretty /comfy/ right now.
Welcome to the shitshow.

what the fuck are you talking about
is this the fake amazon news shit?
nobody cares

THEY SAID ONLINE COMMERCE BOYZ WE IN THERE

someone ask 'when moon'

Holy fuck this is it. BTC to 8000

Buy now or never buy below 8k again.

its fake news lol
nobody cares
and its not going dumb when nothing happens
how did this board get so full of idiots lol

TA shows a bear trend.

NOTHING has any power over the magic of the candles.

lol totally lmao its going ub

bear trend over what time frame
pull back, look at daily candles seriously
there is no such thing as leftover crack

SEC investigating USDT

GAME OVER

Bitcoin is so manipulated.... look at whats going on now

im not paying attention to the fake news but im watching a nice green 15 candle bouncing off an oversold point on the rsi

Yeah, buying and selling! Look at this shit!!!

Its gonna dump as fast it went up... I don' understand why govs dont ban this shit.

WAAAH CONTROL MY MONEY FOR ME DADDY GOVERNMENT OR ELSE ILL LOSE IT

here we go..

pffft why would anyone dump
seriously people bought the dip
fuck your nanny state government

YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD KEEP FALLING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm just talking about a mini dump back to 5800.

But if the whale is reading my shit ofc it can be different. Hi Mafioso

Fuck you user, but I did see this.
Jew confirmed.

go back to pol you low iq mouthbreather

well that guy seemed to think the fake news was real
i think the iq of Veeky Forums in gen has dropped over the years
i really only read biz, and i think over 90% of what i see here is idiot spew
there are some good bits here and there though

Who is this? Can I have a quick rundown.

Yes goy, never challenge the status quo or your intelligence will be mocked!