Can I ascend to chad status, Veeky Forums?

no

Cal U?

Yea.

You can be Brad

no it says "lac". do you not know how mirrors work?

Holy damn. your attractive for an asian guy

Good one
I meant what's the full name.
Is it cal U in PA? What town you from
Nigguh

cal is uc berkeley in berkely,ca

Blahahaha nvm. What a liberal scum hole. No you can't be chad. The fact you're at Berkeley means you're
Gonna be a brainwashed faggot
Your entire life.

what's your height?

too short and slight

chad's tend to be 6'2, if you're 6'2 sure.

You can just say you're attractive bruh. He's an attractive guy in general, regardless of race.

its so funny to me that pol has managed to convince people that liberal colleges are so bad that they make you a worse person

this kid is going to one of the best schools in the country and will probably make a lot of money over his lifetime. all he has to do is ignore the SJWs and it will affect his life 0%

You are 100% wrong. People are going to judge him for the rest of his life. Reputation of the school precedes you. He chose Berkeley for a reason most likely. There are other better schools in California that are nothing like that hell
Hole. It has nothing to do with pol moron pull your head out of your ass.

I cant tell if this is a troll because I know people on pol are actually this retarded. the only reputation that will precede him is that he went to a great school. no normal person thinks 'liberalism' when they hear berkeley

Ok you must be one of them. I don't even lurk pol. Like never. Berkeley is well known thx to the media and all the protests there as a liberal shit hole. Also calm down with that great school talk cause it's not really. Unless you went to an Ivy League not many people will care. Maybe it's great to you cause you're a dumbass who couldn't get into anywhere good but for most of us it's an overpriced shithole we want to avoid.

this. wtf? berkeley is one of the best public schools in the nation

Berkley is beyond just "a liberal school". It's the center of cultural marxist thought in America, and currently a nonstop battleground of political violence.

I agree with the sentiment, it's not hard to avoid SJW bullshit, however, he has a point. Look at the thing at Missouri State a year ago, that school's reputation and its attendance were hurt by the SJW bullshit.

Berkley might have a better reputation if OP is after a math degree, if he's just in for business or something, an employer is gonna think "is this guy gonna be one of those" more often than not.

SJW's are bad for business.

>best PUBLIC schools
And?

Jesus Christ thank you.
Plus being in cali if he got into Berkeley most likely he could've gone to USC for a way better experience or to Stanford for hardcore shit.

These are my thoughts, however, I just realized OP is asian so he's almost for sure a math major.

berkeley is race blind for apps so a good percentage of the student body is asian

If he's doing CS there are maybe 2 or 3 schools in the country that are better and USC definitely doesn't compare. Stanford is one of those but is extremely difficult to get accepted to.

You cherry picked a single
Major dude. And again I literally said Stanford is better and USC is more fun. Didn't say USC is a better school just way more fun and not a liberal shit hole.

Berkley is like NYU, its a liberal shit hole because of the self hating whites and niggers added in through affirmitive action

Most of the asians in there got in with GPA and stick to their own people and usually grind STEM degrees with little to no involvement with the sjw culture. The ones who do are usually more into their schools gaming club or their asian american representation sororities.

Name 1 elite university that isn't liberal

There's a huge fucking difference between Harvard liberal and Berkeley liberal. If you can't see the difference then go back to tumblr.

Impossible. That's why whoever said liberal colleges are shit is wrong. All top tier colleges have liberals and are most attractive to rich international students who pour into their budget. They have a shit social portion and annoying protests and campaigns but the truth remains that ivy leagues, NY and CAL state colleges like Berkeley and NYU have a large Business, Tech and Science programs. These are filled with tons of moderate whites, jews, indians and asian robots who have little or nothing to due with SJW culture

What do you think people from UK or Germany want to attend? Colombia or your local college in Tennessee because theres less SJWs?

Please read You're an idiot if you can't understand that

what's your stack brah. those shoulders are too bowling ballsy to be natty

Literally the only difference between Berkeley liberal and ivy league liberal is IL liberals are more concious of what they say and have more defensive evidence.

Look at what happen to mattress jew girl in Colombia or big brock the swimmer boy from stanford. Its the same shit.

Just look at acceptance rates and political quotas, they literally put it up on the websites you fucking potato

What do you mean? Nothing happened with mattress girl. She's been completely forgotten about and no one cares. Do you even know what you're saying?

Ivy leagues colleges let liberal extremity get away with just as much as your regular popular high tier state colleges (Berkeley). Mattress girl literally led a harassment campaign for her entire junior and senior year and got away with it. Thats because liberalism is always more financially appealing to the diversity and political quotas of all good colleges with top programs.

You are saying its different. Its not. Open your fucking eyes if you have a reading comprehension difficulty

All they "let"
Her do was carry a mattress around. And you know why she did that? Because they ruled against her in the trial you fuxking moron.

hahahaha what retard still falls for the business meme? enjoy being unemployed unless you wish to convert to judaism

>inb4 estats his salary

They let her carry around her mattress while mass influencing other students to harass everyone who wasnt a supreme liberal and friends with the supposed rapists. They let people sharpie his name and all his friends who had nothing to do with it on bathrooms and pass around fliers asking to boot his sorority members and giving out his families address. Campus police had to be called multiple times and let to fist fights between extreme libtards and neo nazis. My cousin goes to Colombia and classes were literally being interrupted and shut down cause of this stupid bimbo.

I'm not gona sit here and argue all day with a delusional retard. The best colleges are unfortunately always predominately liberal. End of story

nah, im a computer science major. gonna make some cash. ive been working hard academically too.

Berkeley is one of the best schools in California, especially for STEM majors. /pol/ thinks any college is a liberalscumhole. they always shill the muh technical degree meme.

im comp sci .

I'm George Soros and I can squat 6pl8. Motherfucker, I drink straight baby blood, direct from the neck.

You wanna fight a fucking Sith lord? Watch your tone you little shit. I make 6 gorillion bucks a minute 5/6/7/8/9 on the big lifts (yeah, I bet you didn't know about the 5th you DYEL baby) and 2 minute mile.

Nah, Asians are definitely less attractive than whites.

This thread is so fucking stupid. /pol/neckbeard cukretards always shove their degenerate politics into every conversation. They are just as bad as the cringey SJW Feminists.

According to OP, he is a Computer Science major at one of the best universities in the country. That guy is gonna make hella cash at Google or Microsoft soon. meanwhile, pol retards keep shitposting in their rented apartment eating potato chips like a beta retard. He's Asian, he has to work on his academic grind.

Lmao. Are you for real? He's barfely out of dyel mode.

Don't then. But again if that happened on Berkeley it would have been way worse. End of story.

No one ever said Berkeley wasn't a good school just that it's super sjw. And cali doesn't have a huge number of good schools so that's not saying much. In fact the west coast in general
Doesn't. All the good schools are in the north east. Or at least the majority.

I remember a thread where /pol/tards were shitting on Pajeets and it turns out that Pajeets have the highest income of all racial groups in USA and Australia. I remember the mental gymnastics they did to justify their claims.

Just ignore those losers they have nothing good going into their lives

Cali has a bunch of good schools.

The Whole UC System except Santa Cruz and riverside, Stanford, University of Southern California, Santa Clara, pepperdine, Harvey mudd and a bunch. It's just they are all hard to get into. OP must have worked his ass off in high school. there are good schools all over the nation.

Man I'm saying the highest concentration of good schools is in the north east. That's a simple fact.
All the ivy leagues except Stanford
Mit
Johns Hopkins
Loads of good state schools
Cmu
Do I need to keep Going?

Yah. true. NE has a lot of good schools but shitty weather tho.

yes if you exclude all of the ucs and most of the private colleges then cali has no good schools

wells reasoned sir