deadlift 1x5
lunges with smith 3x10
hip thrust unilaterally with plate 3x15
cable pull through 3x15
abduction machine ???
calf raises with leg press ???

maybe will add ohp idk
or maybe ohp, bench, rows and lat pull down 1x a week lol

Routine doesn't matter so long as you hit the compounds. Progression matters. Also, if you are deadlifting 3x a week, you need to deadlift a LOT more.

In fact, you could probably reduce your entire faggot workout to just squats.

>squat 5x5
Good
>deadlift 1x5
Good
>lunges with smith 3x10
Replace with dumbbell bulgarian split squats
>hip thrust unilaterally with plate 3x15
Sure
>cable pull through 3x15
Just do kettle bell swings 90 seconds on, 30 seconds off for 4 cycles
>abduction machine ???
Yes, 5x10
>calf raises with leg press ???
dumbbell calf raises (one in each hand) all the way up/all the way down WITH CONTROL for 4x12

why do i need to deadlift more?

@other person
why split squats?

Eliminate everything except first two then you're good to go.

>why split squats?
Greater concentration on quads, and anterior chain
good for hip flexibility

okay

isnt 5x10 for the abductions too much

You need to deadlift more because you don't hit the goal of deadlifts if you're able to do them 3x a week. If you lifted what you should lift, you couldn't keep the same volume.

I already told you couple of days ago what to do in the routine thread. Fucking women

Why deadlift more than 3 x a week? She's not trying to break records.
OP 3x is good, add in RDLs
Also...
>pls be my gf

not op

but I usually do 1 day dead lift than the other squat
I started dead-lifting at 90 lbs and this week I increased to 110 I think I do about 3x5 with deadlifts

am I doing it wrong?

may post this on

So what should I change it to then?
I was considering RDLs but also back extensions which are good for glutes

Buumppp

I mean more weight. That is a ton of frequency for DL.

If you dl more than once a week, you probably have shitty intensity. You also probably post threads on fit where you think gains happen because of particular routine and not other routines.

>Replace with dumbbell bulgarian split squats
Actually it is ok to have both on the same routine as long you do them with proper form, not on the same day though. BBS can replace hip thrusts,pull through(Though I'd greatly advise to stick to kettlebell swings). Wide stance squats can be used for abductors, which by the way are great for females anyways.

If you don't do squats on the same day, and you do them once a week, I guess it works.

Keep in mind that i squat every work-out. I do 1x5 once every 6 days and I find myself yawning during my warm-ups and just chilling on a bench for a while after because they're so energy-taxing.

Now ask yourself what's stopping you from going heavier/doing more volume? If you have trouble answering and you're like "I dunno, I do everything right but when I tell my legs to push and my back to pull they just won't respond" then you're hitting your goal with the deadlift.
Either you give it a week to recuperate, either you let it tax all of your other gains by doing it more often.

If your answer is "my back gets sore", you're on your way to snap city.

Also 110 pounds or kgs? Are you male/female?

OP here
So should i only deadlift 1x a week

Why do you deadlift? What's your end game?

OP, listen to this guy Additionally, do wide stance squats instead of regular ones (because you will be doing split squats later).

Deadlifting 3x is not really the best way to go, IMO, you would be way better doing DL 1x a week and Goodmornings 2x a week.

I thought it was a good compound for big legs
Good mornings look hard

>Good mornings look hard
It's not harder than squatting or deadlifting, t b h. The trick is to start low weights/high reps and build it from there.

I'm no pro and I just started doing deadlifts seriously in november. If someone could set the record straight for both of us that'd be great.

What I see is a more pronunced V and a better posture regarding my ass (it now goes outwards rather than inwards) and shoulders (my scapulas moved out of my shoulders to get their own place in the middle of my back)

For me, the deadlift is a physical check-up for the whole body that will wreck the shit of imbalances and tire your CNS while giving you an all-around gain boost. It's not a "focused exercice" per say.

I think you shouldn't ditch it, and that it's very useful, but not the reasons that you're thinking of.

>hey girl here
>posts hot poo in loo to get replies

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT dude