Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates...

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.

thank you user

fuck you i won't do what you tell me

>meta threads are not allowed

>POL POL POL POL IS DESTROYING THIS BOARD IM GOING TO BRING UP POL IN EVERYTHREAD
FUCK OFF

Thanks user

Awwww, did the mean wacists from /pol/ hurt somebody's feelings??

PANCAKES PANCAKES STOP TALKING ABOUT PANCAKES PANCAKELORDS PANCAKES

sad

YOU CANT TALK ABOUT HISTORY BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIMES ITS RACIST, NOW BACK TO /POL/ KIDDIES WE WANT TO HAVE OUR MARXISM THREADS IN PEACE

Go to Reddit then

>STOOOOOP BRING UP /POL/ IN EVERYTHING /POL/ BOOGEYMAN ISN'T REAL

There are users on this site who never use /pol/. So when /pol/ memes, buzzwords, images and ideas start cropping up in every single fucking thread people get sick of it and say "go back to /pol/" and then retards think they're being smart by saying "YOU WANT Veeky Forums TO BE COMMUNISM ONLY" when in reality people just want to talk about sickass wars, cool people and fun countries without some nigger bringing up soy, cuckolding, present-day political ideas or generally assuming that nothing exists outside of /pol/ that isn't just secretly /pol/ or /pol/ in waiting.

Containment boards aren't an insult, they're fucking essential to keep board culture intact.
"fuck off back to /pol/" isn't "I don't like your opinions!!!" it's "learn to talk outside of your hugbox you boring faggot"

Something something pregnant Anne Frank

>ideas start cropping up
>people get sick of it
retard, is OP talking about sickass wars or is he a braindead leftist moaning about muh /pol/?

you're dumb and this is a slide thread.

this

>talk about sickass wars, cool people and fun countries
FUCKING THIS

SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

I LOVE FUN

FUN IS SO FUCKING SICKASS

POL POL POL POL POL POL I HATE POL SO IM GOING TO TALK ABOUT POL POL POL

Im pretty sure you can just go on >>>/reddit/, there wont be any slimy pol memes or raycusm and misagany there

>People enjoy the daily 'holocaust didn't happen'/'Germany didun du nuffin' threads

>slide thread
>on fucking Veeky Forums
Jesus fucking christ will you please neck yourself post-haste.

Half the posters here browse /pol/ you gormless retard, it's just that some of them are able to stop ravenously shitposting for fun once they actually want to talk about history.

Now that /pol/ has absolutely fucking plummeted in quality thanks to people like you wanting every board to be an offshoot of the one upon which you feel most at home, some of us want to actually be able to chat about stuff without some drooling double nigger showing up to force whatever the meme of the week is over on /pol/
Just keep boards separate and unique, the lack of foresight in these retards who think that every board should be a /pol/ splinter is absolutely fucking astounding

>/pol/ has absolutely fucking plummeted in quality thanks to people like you wanting every board to be an offshoot of the one upon which you feel most at home
it doesn't follow

i mean, what are you gonna do about it? become a janitor and delete every post about Jews, regardless if the post pertains to history or not? If a post is about history but doesn't fit into your subjective view of the world why should it be sent to /pol/? A post can be "racist" and still be on subject.

.t Infographic pro

we need more jewish history threads

>implying I can do anything about it
Obviously posts can still be racist, as someone said (poorly) in this thread many parts of history are by today's standards "racist."
The complaints about /pol/ are rarely if ever anything to do with racism, sectarianism, anti-semitism or any of that shit. It's more to do with the constant spamming of buzzwords, attempt to turn EVERYTHING into a discussion of left vs right and trying to force present day politics or apply present day politics to things that happened centuries ago.
That's what annoys everyone, not the "bigotry."

Nothing can be done because if you tell them to fuck off they dig their heels in, thinking they're part of le based /pol/ fight against cucks and sjws and reddit or whatever the fuck it is they think they're doing beyond casually shitposting about politics and circlejerking in generals. If you ignore them they think they're accepted and then assume they're the norm.

There is nothing to be done other than to wait for these threads to let other like minded people know that not everyone on this board is some kekistani nigger waiting patiently to screencap something for the next brit/pol/, /trump/ or whatever the fuck

Most of the time, the complaint are not like that. I found an example

this is a response to a totally legit thread.

>rules

this tbqhwy

got pics, phaggot?

Wow. Great posts.

Really wish I could upvote these, so here’s a (you) instead friend. More people need to see this.