I m training for the race war

I m training for the race war

I hate to break it to you, but it wont be a race war.
At the rate of things it'll be fit vs. fat, left vs right.

Just imagine hordes of sjw's on high powered mobility scooters vs the finely tuned /f/itizens wielding barbells and protecting their hidden rice and potatoes gardens.

> fit on the right

I am 256lb of pure muscle and I was with her.
You fucking trump scooter cucks can't even font

You should hurry, the moment Trump is killed by Hillary you'll see the people rise against the liberals the blacks and the latinos. Civil war No. 2

>implying I'm with either side.
Why can't people just be average well balanced persons.

Shut up Jason Blaha. Go back to failing at pullups.

If you are pro hillary you are even more deluded than trump supporters.

>Trump is killed by Hillary
>implying Hillary isnt just a dead side of beef at this point

Why would flash enthusiasts have rice and potato gardens

You are underestimating the Clintons, they have more ties to the establishment than Trump.

not even Kennedy made it, and he was loved.

>I'm training for the race war

>Rather fight your own countrymen than raising them up
>Rather fight countrymen than fight our enemy abroad

I'm interested in how are you putting up the good fight?

no, itll be a class war. just so happens that shitskins make up a large portion of the poorest class.

End yourself.

This so much, everybody is far left or far right, aren't there any decent people anymore you dyels?

on what side are u
diversity,race mixing or WHITE POWER

>shitskins make up a large portion of the poorest class

Duh, because there are more non white americans than white americas

conservatives would win , there are more of them who would join military
most of liberals are pussies who are afraid of war

I don't know why you white people cheer for a race-war, if it ever came to that you do realise there are more of us and we are more prepared than you. In a race-war you whiteys would lose ass upp face down.

Also take in mind that majority of "white people" aren't racist and would either avoid the war or side with the non-whites.

I'm on the iron side

it wont even be a race war it will be conservatives vs liberals but people will just make it a race thing

>I don't know why you white people cheer for a race-war, if it ever came to that you do realise there are more of us and we are more prepared than you.

>there are more non white americans than white americas

40% > 60% now?

15th March
Get ready

>mfw

We'd side with the poor classes, even though we're richer than you all. Just be because Indian-Americans aren't delusional fucks that think economic inequality is somehow good for society.

>rice and potato gardens

It's actually more like 72 - 28%, but you're forgetting the large portion of whites that would stand with coloured folks. That would be the entire liberal white vote.

So....get shrekt?

>I am 256lb of pure muscle

I am 150 grains of copper jacketed lead and I don't give a fuck.

>salty poo in loo
you do well because we import you as code monkeys and bottom tier doctors. poos with no money and no way to make decent money have no way to get in.

if whites started loosing it would go nuclear

>but you're forgetting the large portion of whites that would stand with coloured folks. That would be the entire liberal white vote.

It will go nuclear either way

This
Fucking kek

slav masterrace is on conservative side ready for race war

13% of the population of America vs like 60% of the population of America...
Whites are proven better shooters as well.

Numbers mean little. Libshits cry and shitskins shoot sideways, even the portland skinheads spend 27 hours a month on the range. Bring in every militia , veteran and kkk and itll be like shooting commies in a barrel. Whites are organized. Hail victory!