SWEDEN YES!

>getting mired this hard
Some day....

What a garbage fucking country.

>live in sweden
>to get your raised test levels raised, you basicly have to have the testosterone of a 110 year old man
>to get your estrogen raised, you can just go to the doctor and say that you were born in the wrong body.
WAKE ME UP

And people say that US is a dictatorship where anyone can go to jail at anytime and complain about police brutality. At least in the US you can own a gun, land, and you have inalienable rights whereas in the EU you have what, monarchies and shit.

That's a funny article, but I call bullshit.

Seriously, I don't get it.

>12 yo who happens to love dresses and the color pink
>cannot legally sign a contract
>gets medications to stop puberty

>adult who wants to lift more
>has the right to vote and may choose to join the army
>no roids, I - the government - know what is the best for you

I fucking hate Sweden but I hate steroids even more. Just be a normal person and reach your natural limit if you can.

This is the fucking reason I have to crash my test, get a trt prescription, and then buy chinese bathtub chemicals in order to not be jailed if I want to go past my genetic limits.

I'm a trans btw, does that change anything? Well, yes! We'll even pay for it. K den.

We should start a test rights movement.
Use all their phrases.
>My body my choice
>I feel that I'm a huge jacked dude in a skellies body
>Pinning rights now

I'm not being ironic, let's do this, we can do marches and shit

kek

its not all about roids though its just stupid that they let 12 year olds decide they want to be the other gender and not let adult males take testosterone, seriously it should be your choice what you want to put into your body

Such a cuck country damn

Hahaha, it really does use the same logic.

>2007

Really takes me back lads, before the crash...

i wonder who could be behind this

Life goals I guess

What the fuck.
It's like they are actively trying to destroy maleness

>boy wants to be a girl

>lets give him female hormones he will be hapy if he has the gender he wants

Why arent we pumping these tranies full with testo to give them the gender nature wanted

its like someone has back pain and we cut his spinal cord to "cure" him

and americans say germany is chucked

here in germany only the posession of illegal substances is illegal

you could be full of drugs and the police couldnt do anything
(unless you drive while being high)

It's like like almost everywhere in the west.
They can still hit you with a public intox charge if they want to ruin your day.

>lets post the same 10 year old article again and act like it happens all the time even though the reason it became news in the first place is because people thought it was stupid

Watch until the end
Gaze upon the future of Sweden

Why are these boys more feminim than the girls? What the hell is this show?

Have patience brother, things will start to change very soon, Inshallah

Hehehehe... Good goyim. Blanda upp!

>being white in SE and having muscle is a recipe for arrest

top kuk

kek

>Feminist government in action

just read on news how almost a 20yr old man was raped by a bunch of niggers in upssala, sweden and found unconscious in the staircase.

5/5 country, either send all cucks and niggers there and border it up or start sending them all back to africa

legit sweden is only country with places I wouldnt dare to go to even during daylight out of all the northern european countries
im not even /pol/ but it's just that bad in there, i live close-by

Someone post the "feminist snowplowing" picture from Sweden.

Never, ever let women run your government. They are the destroyers of empires and nations.

The kids were asked to present themselves like the opposite gender would

>legit sweden is only country with places I wouldnt dare to go to even during daylight out of all the northern european countries
You've never been to a big city, have you?

I don't believe this Swedish lie
If that were the case, why aren't the girls doing anything obviously "masculine"?

Like what? Put out their dick and wave it? Boys don't do this these days

Like anything that signals "maleness"
Flex a 'cep, do a superman pose, pretend to rub a beard or moustache.

Literally anything
They just stand there and do totally neutral things like wave, while the boys are doing overtly feminine things

Even if they were told to act like the opposite sex, the fact that the girls can think of literally nothing "masculine" is just as damning

>tfw going to sweden for three months on sunday

>Arrive in stockholm airport
>Flex a 'cep in bathroom mirror
>Get reported to police
>Sentenced to life in prison

Going to work on my mixtape about life in sweden prison and how it all started with flexing a 'cep

it doesn't even look like a real story. to me looks like fake news.

Just read it, holy shit that's dumb

Wouldn't a scheming jew want a strong, stupid workforce though?

For anyone who hasn't seen it
PS I dub you

>Flex a 'cep, do a superman pose, pretend to rub a beard or moustache.
thats not manly, that's nu-male version of """manlyness"""

doing nothing and standing there like a calm person is masculine

But little boys don't show lots of masculinity yet, and those girls don't seem to spend lots of time in fitness centers staring at men either

Stoic. Nice
My cousin once called me stoic. My personal favorite more.

It doesn't matter what you think is "real" manliness you sperg

It's about caricatures and exaggerations
Like if you're playing charades and someone says "Be a man"
You don't just fucking stand there looking mean and contemplating your existence

>Implying anyone acts in a masculine way in Sweden, ever

You know, maybe the girls never see anything resembling stereotypical, over-the-top masculinity, so they don't really know what to do differently.

While it's true that being stoic is the best way for a man to be, the point of the show was for the girls to act in a stereotypically masculine way, just like how the boys were acting like over-the-top women. It was like they didn't know how a man might act differently than a woman.

They are like 10 year old girls

What would you do in their place?

Yeah, and that's plenty old enough to understand stereotypes

Shit, I'm expecting some trenchant examination of what it means to be a man
Just something, anything, recognizable as "Yeah, that's masculine". Because right now they're doing literally nothing recognizable as masculine.
Fake rubbing a beard would enough. Surely Sweden hadn't eradicated the idea that men have facial hair and women don't.

Which is all why I think the Swedish excuse that "Oh they're asked to pretend to be the opposite sex" is bullshit because the girls would at least try something.
I think it's just little boys acting like how Swedes think little boys should act
>Oh Gustav, you're a star, you're on TV, work it!

They were asked to impersonate the other gender, that's why the girl is so awkward. At least that's what another user said the last time this was posted.

> Taking female hormones

This shit melt your brain and hurt your body.

I recommend crossdressing as healther approach. You are not going to be a little girl unless you're taking hormones from youngest years. But cosplaying can work for you. Eventually drop this bullshit and become a real fist of the north star

No snow hill to push their friends off of.

People like The Golden One still give me hope for my Swedish brethren.

>Implying women understand men
It works both ways user

melt your brain and hurt your body? care to provide any specifics lol.

i've been on HRT for years and i'm just fine xD

i too wish the prime example of my people was autistic and sold t-shirts for a living

the golden ugly autist who works menial labor jobs and has a severe inferiority complex (his brother is also literally superior in every single concievable way, not even trolling look him up lmao)

remember to prep the bull this night again!

lol

absolute keks
sweden is a shithole

in sweden it's basically legal for negros and arabs to rape white people, they get sentences to community service for raping kids and told to settle down when they rape adults. it's no big deal. it's fucking sweden.

>i've been on HRT for years and I'm just fine xD

You know, besides the overwhelming mental illness

only in sweden......

Swede here, the JO (Justitieombudsmannen) ruled that big muscles weren't a probable cause to demand testing, so this can't happen anymore.

Great to see everyone bashing my country over a 2007 year old news article though. At least bash it for something worthwhile, like the handling of the ""refugee"" crisis.

>Israel just legalized pot
>Isreali scientists just invented a device that can mimic the biology of a mouse, soon all animal testing that used mice will be obsolete.
>If Israel believed steroids would enhance their culture/population, they would flip the world with astounding advances in new technology.

Everybody loves money, but Jews make the most money because they make the best shit.

that girl has the exact mannerisms as Jeb Bush, wtf

but this is the only way they can shitpost about sweden while keeping it fitness related

Keep dreaming yankee

it's like that everywhere senpai

This shit fucks me off so much. My wife is a primary teacher and she sees so many 'trans' children now. Every time I hear this shit I get angry because I know behind the scenes there's some fucking adult projecting onto the child.

I grew up with tom-boy friends. They dressed, looked and acted like boys. Now they're all perfectly normal women, most of them married with kids. a fucking child doesn't understand the concept of gender. Just because a boy wants to wear a dress when he's 8 and says he's a girl, doesn't mean he understands what that actually means or entails. Fuck.

Now people see a boy pick up a doll and it's like "Welp, you're a girl now. Off with the penis".

Sweden actively enforces Feminism.

>Females bitch that snow plows focusing on city and business districts is sexist because more women work outside these areas
>Snow plows are redirected to women areas
>Cities come to a screeching halt during winter because noone can get to work.

Sweden is what happens when you let radical SJW and feminists run a country.

>Predicted to be completely destabilized by 2030
>Sweden yes!

Hardest kek of all week. Lobbying for this and starting to use as new meme. What is your name, yes, you the one who invented it.

That snowplow story is completely debunked. Stop believing everything you find on /pol.

But I read it on Breitbart!

It actually happened though. It was all over the mainstream media this winter. Just google it.

Yeh, people were laughing at the Swedes all the way here in the UK as well.

t. Assblasted Swede

I have been saying this for a while now, I order my bathtub chemicals from china and if they get stopped I will make the case to the judge based on trans choosing and me not being able to choose.

Luckily it is sarms so not technically illegal yet.

his arms are bigger than his legs lmao and noone pointed this out yet. Cop confirmed for chicken leg police

Kek

This user gets it. You other guys are clinically autistic.

lel

cmon man he's doing what he can at least

>2007 was 22 years ago

they were asked to impersonate the opposite gender which is a little weird but not as egregious as actually being a tranny

I feel bad for sweden, its a really nice country but its turning into legit nazi germany

Förbli starkt mina svenska bror

regards finland

>marches
>we would do cardio

>2007

>but its turning into legit nazi germany
you mean somalia which in comparison makes nazi germany look like a paradise

I don't understand people like you. Right now its all about how women should embrace their feminin side while on the other hand everything I man consider male is being dethroned by cucks like you. Everyone is about that high grade jobs sitting at a desk and doing worthless stuff while there are real man building the world and doing jobs that people like you would consider impossible or "hard".

I'm sorry that you have low testo in your blood. Its not my problem tho. Go out with your best girlfriends and have a drink at a gay bar because I'm sure this is something you would consider male.

Whip my dick out.

>legit nazi germany
Did you mean somalia/libya?

I would strap on a bomb vest just so she'd put her knee in my back

So epic meme man its was really cool and well written

if the pace is slow enough we can just walk, or we could do like "my big fat fabulous life" and ride scooters

Don't be fucking dumb. We'd squat jump across.

/fit in one sentence ^^