Tfw even Steve Cook is friendzoned

>tfw even Steve Cook is friendzoned
I guess women really don't care about the body or the face...

>not having a female best friend to be your wing-woman

the difference between "friendzoned" and female friend is whether or not that was a choice.

Yeah dude totally

why do you think his name is steve cuck?

Fpbp

>lifting for weemin
Casting pearls before swines.

this is meta-bait

the message is for her husband saying 'I'm totally not fucking this guy'

at least that is what comes to mind when I see a pic like that.

Up the cherries

You will never know this feel because you're caught up in your cuck fantasies and PUA memes.

>spending the holidays with your qt ''''''''friend'''''''''
>fuck her furiously day and night, while her beta bf is alone at home
>even getting her to upload pictures of her humping you cuz you're just ''''''''''friends'''''''''''
Guy is a champ. Probably even fucks the reception girl when his ''''''''''friend'''"""" is too tired from having her ass stretched 5 times during the day. But she's cool with it, since they are only ''''''''friends''''''"'" after all.

They are dating, but what's up with Courtney King's teeth? Her left half of her teeth are lower than her right half, it's really weird, never seen anything like that before

I consider my girlfriend my best friend.

>icraveforcheesecake.tumblr

Always the small print that gets you.

your girlfriend should also be your best friend

nothing weird about that

l o l
Do you guys not have bros? A squad? Compadres? "My niggas"?

You should not be "best friends" with a woman

>or the face...
m8

>t. a fag who regularly posts in >tfw no gf threads

So true. My gf is also my best friend.

This

>thinking you can't bone your friend
This is how friendzone is created. It's all your doing, you fucking omegas.

In fact, fucking your friend is the best way to a stable relationship, that'll last for decades.

Because you always reconcile with your friends. It's what you do - you have too much in common to stay mad at each other. You help each other overcome the flaws that made you argue.

If your relationship is based on anything BUT friendshit or godtier shagging on both sides, you'll fail.

Do Steve have a good face?

My gf is my pretty good friend, but a man needs male friends for things that women won't understand, such as competition, honor, fighting, problem solving.

Like, go bike with a woman then with a man.

The woman will spend her time whining that you should wait for her, appreciate the landscape, smell the flowers. If a huge skill cap exists, she'll want the skilled to step down.

The dude will try to beat you in a race, and push your limits. If a huge skill gap exists, the weakest link will ask for tips and camaraderie to improve.

Both are important to a healthy individual. Being surrounded by positive males will bring you to the top. Being surrounded by positive females will teach you introspection, to be humble, and to care for others.

Seconded

I've literally fucked 90% of my female friends and I keep a good and healthy friendship with them
And when I'm not dating, I still have easy access to sex

Some women call their boyfriends their best friend so there is a chance that he is fucking her.

Things that didn't happen

>honor

The pose says he's fucking her

also girls are starting to claim the term "best friend" to try to nail their boyfriends (or even fwbs) down harder

Like honoring a contract and fulfilling promises?

You need male friends to do male shit with

>your girlfriend should also be your best friend
No, you pathetic faggot.

This, my last gf did this

Oh shit nigger I can't fucking wait til reality catches up to you

>t. Friendzone

I don't believe that shit. That pic tells me they fuck like rabbits.

While certainly not 90% of my female friends, Ive slept with maybe 7-8 friends of mine, without being in some sort of relationship. Its really not that big of a deal, honestly.
When Ive introduce new gfs to my friends, I tell them before and so do they. I have a big circle of friends and hooking up among each other really is not that uncommon.

But then again, I never understood how some of you can get so easily attached to someone. Sex really is not that special

upboated

When I was younger I always thought that sex would be the thing that makes me get too attached to a girl

I was wrong, it's the opposite, once I sleep with them they are fully human to me and my interest cuts in half

it's the build up to it where I'm crushing hard

>he doesn't have a squad of 4 or 5 boys to cause mischief with
>he's friends with girls

Never gonna make it

Depends. They both could have pay their trip on their own.

*tips fedora*

holy shit are you retarded. thats off the scale.

manly things:
>problem solving

wow.

>should
Why?

Take away the text, does it look like "just friends" to you? They are totally fuckbuddies

Kek

best friend != only friend

obviously you need male friends, but you're not gunna be living with them or potentially have a future with them to the extent of which a female

I'm assuming none of you have ever been in a serious long term relationship, so I understand

>literally what friendzoned cucks say
There is no need for a real man to have friends that are girls. Girls are for fucking. They aren't funny. They aren't fun to hang out with. They aren't deep. They can't help in almost any situation. They complain too much. They offer NOTHING to a group. They scare away other women. They get mad jelly after a while. They will bring drama. They will separate you from your bros if they don't like them.

Never be friends with women, you beta bitch.

ITT: autists who didn't take 2 seconds to look at either of their instagrams and realize they're dating. stop taking the bait

you fulfilled your biological purpose, off to the next one now

nice brah

If you have girl friends you're a closet homo

>I've literally fucked 90% of my female friends
>While certainly not 90% of my female friends

who hurt you?

so do you prefer fedoras or trillbys

they can get you laid though. female friends are valuable assets too.

That's his girlfriend. Check his twitter or her's.

>2017
>not having an awesome gf who lifts with you and is your best buddy
>not also having cool girl friends that you have casual 3ways with your gf

yer never gonna make it with that attitude breh

While you SLAVE AWAY at the gym CHAD is eating PIZZA and being FRIENDZONED in HAWAI

This, for the most part (mins the women bashing)

If you are in a committed relationship, there is nothing you should be getting from a female friend that you shouldn't be getting from your partner. You risk jeopardizing your relationship if feelings come between you and said friend

Like I can't imagine being married to someone then spending my night over at some bimbos house as if that was normal..

This sounds like me at 16-24. Eventually, you'll run into someone of the type you currently don't let yourself even imagine exists, and then you'll develop different emotions, gain a greater appreciation of the unique factor, have a range of bew sexual experiences (different than the friend type sex and way dif tgsn stranger type sex)..... or you'll just grow out of the casual sex phase. Or you'll just be an empty husk until you die.

>I can't imagine being married to someone
me neither

>that contact
>friendzone

how clueless are you? Her hand is on his fucking face. They are obviously """friends""" in the sense that they are friends with benefits. Also girls sometimes refer to their boyfriends as their "best friend".

Either way, nobody in the friendzone makes contant like that. Women also won't allow contact like that in a photograph for somebody in the "friendzone", other people might get the wrong message, so there is clearly something going on between them

nahhhhh.

This is the reason why divorce is so prevalent in western society. Your partner is going to fall short if you expect her to be your everything.

Here's why you're wrong and just a beta acting like an alpha.
>Girls are for fucking
Friends with benefits
>Aren't funny
That's true, but that's not all I look for in a friend
>Aren't fun to hang out with/aren't deep
That's subjective, sounds like the only women who will talk to you suck
>Can't help in any situation
Friend picked me up when my car broke down, they don't know how to fix cars, but kept me from freezing my ass off on the side of the road
>Complain too much
Subjective, once again, stop hanging out with girls like that, they don't all whine all the time.
>Offer NOTHING to a group
They've added female input that's helped my male friends when they have relationship issues
>They scare away other women
Wingwoman is an underutilized asset, girls can approach other girls easily, they know what girls like in guys, it works.
>Never be friends with women, you beta bitch
No woman will be friends with you anyway. I'm sure what few male friends you have don't like you all that much if you always act like this much of a sperg.

>Unconditional love
>From women
When will this meme end?

>saying your wife/girlfriend is your bestfriend
>not having a bro to get drunk with
>not having a bro to push you in the gym
>not having a bro to piss off the edge of a cliff with
>not having a bro that calls you a faggot regularly but would fight/die for you if needed
>not having a bro for banter
>not having a bro to talk about girls you'd fuck
>not having a bro to go hunting with
>not having a bro to be there for you when shit gets rough
>not having a bro give you a straight answer instead of blowing smoke up your ass
>not having a bro you can play vidya gaymes with
>not having a bro to grow old with and have lulz throughout the years

I'm not saying that you can't be friends with your girl, but a guy needs a healthy male-to-male friendship in order to function properly.

>Best friend
>Best meaning above others
>Friend and is in singular without the s
Yeah sorry for making stupid fucking assumptions. Fuck me, right?

No one should love anyone unconditionally tbqh. If my gf is acting like a bitch all the time and gains 30 pounds I'm going to stop loving her. I'd expect her to do the same. If I stop acting like the person she's in love with then she's either okay with the change or not. It goes both ways and understanding that is one of the keys to a healthy relationship.

A boy’s best friend is his mother

>mom will be the only woman who actually, truly loves you unconditionally in your lifetime, even to the point of probably defending you during a murder trial or some shit

sobering reality but it helps you not fall for the "my gf is my everything and would do anything for me" meme before she pulls the rug out from under you

Lmfao
What the fuck is this picture

You watch too much anime friend

>At Applebee's with my gf, my best bro, and his bitch wife
>Tell my gf that I love her and she's my best friend
>As I do this I make eye contact with my bro from across the table
>Wink and run my foot up the inside of his thigh until my big toe barely grazes his semi-erect cock
>He knows who my real best friend is
>He jots something down on his napkin
>He folds it into a paper airplane and tosses it at me landing in my french onion soup
>I don't mind because he's my bro
>Open it and it reads "Want to meet up after this for "beers"? no homo ofc"
He KNOWS who my real best friend is.

it's not gay as long as you call him a faggot while you're cumming in his ass hole

>mom left when i was 2~ years old

Sorry about that dude

I guess speaking generally

Well who is it??? You never said who

That my man, is 'gay mouth'.

>applebees
FUCKING NORMIES

There was a point last year when I was sick of having more girl friends than guy friends.

I was semi red pilled but not in an autistic mongoloid way, I was just sick of hanging out with them and hearing about their shallow bs

So I got rid of all of them in about 2 weeks by asking every single one of them if they wanted to """hang out"""
I got more pussy in those 2-3 weeks than I had in an entire year, and after that was done, I cut contact and life was immediately better.
Atleast 2 of them wanted to move things into a relationship but I declined, seemed like an asshole and now they hate me.

I have less friends now but they mean more to me, and I haven't had a female friend in over a year.

Thanks for reading my blog

My REAL best friend is of course Fred Rogers as he likes me just the way I am.
They have cheap happy hour and I spent all of my luxury cash on a gym membership and cum supplements

Honestly there are a bunch of chicks who think like that. Chicks who call their boyfriend their best friend and their boyfriend. Personally I wouldn't want to fuck my best friend but some people have the mindset that your significant other should be your best friend.

I know a guy who's been married for a few months now, and his wife still puts posts on facebook calling him her best friend.

>They complain too much.

Post tits plz.

t. virgin

that's his gf

ITT Bunch of betas

>using an e-card as argument
Pathetic.

>what is psychological projection

See a therapist cucks
Spoiler: It's not your moms fault.

this is a prime example of someone parroting something that they think sounds alpha who isn't at all alpha themselves. making friends with girls is one of the best ways to meet and get with (other) girls, im at university and you are the guy who sits in the corner of the lecture theatre all by himself thinking 'im so stoic and mysterious' when in reality everyone is wondering if you're going to shoot us all up or not.

i have a friend who does dance, and what happens when she has people over for drinks? i get to talk to her sexy mates, and maybe finger an appropriately drunk one. same with my other friend who plays hockey, i hit on her cute team mates and maybe get sucked off. and this doesn't bother girls AT ALL, my friends rarely mention it or in passing will make a small funny jab at you, 'heard you got with so and so last night, haha' but they still respect you subconsciously because you demonstrated you can actually pull women and arent a faggot bitch

its not 'easy' but the hard work is done for you when you're introduced by a female to another female.
her brain goes 'ok, so he's not autistic (like you), my friend, whose opinion i value and trust, likes this person and values his company to at least some degree, lets roll with that' and all you have to do is be attractive enough and the jobs pretty much done.

i suppose you just walk past women attracting them with your test aura/cloud and the one you slap and spit on becomes your mate lmao

>Waikiki beach
Gross, lmao fuckin haoles enjoy your California sand and sunscreen saturated ocean lmao

>n-no guise, Steve is friendzoned!!!!!!!!!!!

They're dating

If you honestly believe he isn't pounding her meatflaps every night of that trip, you might be retarded.

>Not having tons of female friends for casual fucks when single and keeping the gf on track when in a relationship
How do you even continue your life as such a failure of a man?

>I can't imagine X
>Therefore you shouldn't do X
Flawless logic.

I am not sure if they are banging or not.

Seriously though, you can look like steve cook, and still be a beta fuck.

It's the general reaction to this post that reminds me why I left this shit website. Go outside you fucks

This is the most autistic thing I've read so far in 2017.

sometimes people call their partner their best friend.

The original poster was right. If you arent fucking the girls you shouldnt be friends with them. Every girl I have talked to I have fucked. I'm in it to win it. Not to make some over dramatic friends.

I also dont need other females to hook me up with their friends like a beta bitch. I walk up to a girl I think is good looking and make a move if it dont work goodbye.