Returned to Veeky Forums, tl;dr pls

I haven't visited Veeky Forums or specifically Veeky Forums since shortly after Zyzz died in 2011. My new job gives me free gym access so I'd like to start lifting seriously again. I've visited here a few times over the past 2 days but am having trouble falling back into the board culture.

I haven't visited Veeky Forums or specifically Veeky Forums since shortly after Zyzz died in 2011. My new job gives me free gym access so I'd like to start lifting seriously again. I've visited here a few times over the past 2 days but am having trouble falling back into the board culture.

I keep seeing "flex a 'cep" and don't know where that originated, though it seems to be new to others as well. I'm aware that it likely means to flex a bicep or tricep. However, I'm specifically interested in why people are posting sugar free/zero calorie Monster Energy cans with "Who /sip/ here?" captions. I've become used to drinking them pretty regularly and am particularly interested in what /sip/ means and if the majority of Veeky Forums approves of the caffeinated beverage or is just being ironic about it. The orange and lemon flavors seem to have very low sodium so I always tend towards those.

Anyway, last I remember Zyzz died, we found out Scooby was gay, and Tinytrip had a fling with a girl named Jen from Scranton, Pennsylvania then he went MIA. Can you all provide a tl;dr of anything significant I've missed since then?

[spoiler]Also, I remember DNP was gaining a lot of popularity among Veeky Forums in 2011. Is this still the case, or have you guys thought better of it?[/spoiler]

Anyway, last I remember Zyzz died, we found out Scooby was gay, and Tinytrip had a fling with a girl named Jen from Scranton, Pennsylvania then he went MIA. Can you all provide a tl;dr of anything significant I've missed since then?

[spoiler]Also, I remember DNP was gaining a lot of popularity among Veeky Forums in 2011. Is this still the case, or have you guys thought better of it?[/spoiler]

Yeah no one cares. Read the sticky

Why is everything double?

>fucking up your copy paste from some notepad
Can you just delete your thread and kill yourself you fucking retard.

I typed it in word first because Edge doesn't correct typos. I'm not sure why the paste messed up.

Nothing significant happened since then. You can leave now.

>I am le oldfag so I deserve special attention
read the sticky moron we don't care

Who cares what memes you remember lol.

kys

Quit projecting, I didn't say I deserved special attention. 2011 was barely 5 years ago.

Read the sticky and go kys.

I guess this is my answer. Veeky Forums has become bitter with age. /v/ was at least a little eager to help.

/v/ is literally /b/ 2.0 with videogames. It's fucking garbage.
Just like this thread.

And people used to lurk more before posting.

>Veeky Forums has become bitter with age
lmao you just come in here without doing any reading and expect to be spoon fed because you went on Veeky Forums once a few years ago

Can you at least tell me what /sip/ means?

>getting mad at an anonymous anime forum for not giving you what you want without putting in any effort
You are always going to be out of shape and never going to make it.

it's preworkout by Monster Energy

>he needs to know what autistic memes are happening on an Jappo-american beef cultivation forum to start lifting

nope drink bleach and sage faggot

To be completely honest, I got beat up for the first time yesterday at an expat bar in China and feel weak and vulnerable. I also think I have an STD from a Chinese girl I slept with last week. There is no new job with free gym. I'm in north China and need to get my life back on track again so I'm posting here asking for acceptance by a group I was once part of.

Nobody cares. Just lurk more and get on with the new memes, grandpa.

Thanks. And I'm 25, is the majority of Veeky Forums really much younger?

Another user here, it's ironic. For many months some dude every single day took a unique picture with a white Monster. No one really knew if it was monster doing some sort of marketing on Veeky Forums, or just some autist but it was every morning. It was immortalized.

>That first sip of the day

I've been lurking since 2015 so I'm pretty new here but I was there for that which was pretty cool. Flex' a 'cep isn't even a thing. It's a shit meme and whoever made it and whoever posts it should feel bad about themselves. Also, was Veeky Forums not always this bitter?

is that you boyce?

Why would you leave this Bulgarian sweat lodge instructional dvd solicitation forum only to come back 6 years later?

>asking for acceptance by a group I was once part of
holy shit man how many times do I have to tell you this is an anonymous anime forum we don't care if you used to post here or not. either add value or get lost.

>I'm posting here asking for acceptance by a group I was once part of.
If you really used to be a part of this "group" then you wouldn't be posting like such a newfag :)

there are young people and old people, why does it matter, we are all looking to achieve the goals, just browse threads and contribute then you'll learn.

Some retarded Monster employees started making these thinly-veiled marketing threads, then anons started parodying them as a form of mockery.
Then some retards took it seriously and actually started buying that garbage, so now its anyone's guess at just how much irony there is to those threads and how many people are serious.

Also, Veeky Forums hasn't become bitter with age, Veeky Forums in general became less tolerant of spoonfeeding newfags (considering the circumstances OP is just as much of a newfag as he is an oldfag).
Not to mention you're literally making a thread about memes on a board made for fitness discussion. What did you expect was gonna happen?

F-feelin' fit buddy?

Lurk moar

Tl;dr

Fuck off cuck

S T I C K Y
T I C K Y S
I C K Y S T
C K Y S T I
K Y S T I C
Y S T I C K

Man reading this takes me back.

We don't have any significant tripfags anymore, Scooby left ages ago, and "mental health is still health" threads have become feels threads. Autists from /r9k/ have colonized this board, and the preferred female aesthetic went from >tfw no strong woman to make strong children with to T H I C C. The sticky hasn't been updated since before 2011 I think so at least that's the same.

If this place feels like it's infested with kids, it's because while you grew up the average age here stayed about the same.

T H I C C is jewish mind control to make anyone desirable with little effort to promote race mixing and globalization

Read this pic.

actually read it you fucking sperg