We all know what are the best routines for strenght gains. But what about the people that want to go for aesthetics...

We all know what are the best routines for strenght gains. But what about the people that want to go for aesthetics? Whats the best for that?

I mean generally higher reps and more isolation is probably what is needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQx_5DSjVza/?taken-by=martinberkhan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tomato is a fruit

How will you look aesthetic without muscles?

Brosplit is the superior routine for aesthetics, we all know that.

you're a fruit

Strenght=/=Muscle size.

You wouldnt see those gym people that all they do is bench press and curl 60lbs having enormous biceps

Depends who long you have been working out. It is generally recommended you stick with one of the following: push, pull/push, pull, legs, PHAT, PHUL, ICF 5x5, or 5/3/1 variation.

If you're me, you say, fuck the recommendations and go straight to a bro split because fuck it. I do "do this routine not that dumb one" from t-nations bodybuilding forum.

>In botany, a fruit is the seed-bearing structure in flowering plants (also known as angiosperms) formed from the ovary after flowering.

I can confirm this is not the case.

i really, really want to taste that sweat

Yes, but what is a Bro Split? Is that the name of a routine or what?

I stand corrected, you're an autist.

It's a generic programme that spreads the training of body parts over several days in a week. For example, it's split up like
>chest/triceps
>legs/shoulders
>back/biceps

It's what bros do. Hence the name brosplit.

you cant have strength without size, and you cant have size without strength, there is definitely a correlation

So its just like a shitty PPL because its spread over more time in the gym

ye

>I mean generally higher reps and more isolation is probably what is needed.
Not sure if trolling. Martin Berkhan is still claiming to be natty and looks like this. He's probably a fake natty but I agree with him that aesthetics should come from training with HEAVY weights and eating at a caloric deficit with cardio on rest days. If you have a lagging bodypart like biceps, sure, do accessory work. But don't fall for the bro split meme.

Brosplit is the superior routine for aesthetics, we all know that.
It just attracts more /fraud/ bodybuilder bros for whatever reason. And they get results from gear and then think their training is ideal.

Forgot pic of my favorite fake natty.

>But don't fall for the bro split meme.
>Brosplit is the superior routine for aesthetics, we all know that

Are you braindead

Ppl is brosplit?

Why is he fake natty?

Push in PPL its basically chest+triceps+shoulders without splitting it into 2 days like Brosplits do

He's so skinny he does t eve. Look like he roods. Damn. Should I bump my test to 700 next blast

So... its not?

You are a fucking moron looking for a shortcut to greek god aesthetics. If such a shortcut existed everyone would be jacked.

You get strong. You increase volume. You keep getting strong and increasing volume. Thats how you get aesthetics, and it takes around 2/3 years to start seeing results.

>wah wah too long
Fucker you lived at least 18 year's of your life doing nothing at all, dont ask for miracles.

Now read the fucking sticky and stop posting stupid questions.

>Thats how you get aesthetics, and it takes around 2/3 years to start seeing results

LoL

Check his instagram page.

instagram.com/p/BQx_5DSjVza/?taken-by=martinberkhan

His strength is unbelievable for a respectably lean natty; even in his bulked up mode he's still fairly lean. He could probably win drug free powerlifting world titles if he chose to compete. (But he doesn't compete in drug tested events; that alone should tell you something). And he spent several years walking around at 6 percent bodyfat 365 days a year while still being really strong and full. He just seems a little too good to be true. Not hating on the dude at all. I really do like him and respect him as a great source of information.

>He's so skinny he does t eve. Look like he roods.
I'm going to assume you meant "He's so skinny he doesn't even look like he roids." And that's the dysmorphia setting in on your part. To a natty, he's huge, especially for the bodyfat percentage in the cut pic. That's super rare to pull off with that level of fullness while still retaining strength. Quite frankly, I think you've ever been /fraud/ for way too long or you just jumped on without ever even trying to hit your natty limit, meaning you never realized how hard it is for natties to reach Martin's level of strength and size.

>Are you braindead
No, but you might be given that you didn't realize I was quoting what he said and responding to it. I forgot to green text but all you had to do was read what he wrote in the post I was linking to.

>His strength is unbelievable for a respectably lean natty

Powerlifters aren't strong because they are fat, they have the strength because they eat a fuckton. Especially that guy knows how to eat.

Go figure.

You can't get big without lifting heavy ass weights, I've never seen someone lifting light weights in the gym that isn't a skeleton. All big guys bench press at least 3 plates

>Thats how you get aesthetics, and it takes around 2/3 years to start seeing results.
Braindead retard. Fuck is your routine?

Muscular hypertrophy is produced by 3 things. 1.Muscular tension, 2.metabolic stress, 3.muscle damage

Muscle damage is highest during the eccentric phase lasting 2 or more seconds

Lifting between 67%-85% of 1 rep max are the best ranges for hypertrophy

6-12 reps although some sources recommend 8-12 for hypertrophy because when you're lifting at 6 reps, your intensity mighy be higher than 85%

Im not going to cite sources, this shit is right out of any exercise physiology book.

More info - use progressive resistive routine with 30 - 90 second rest between sets.

For progression you dont need to INCREASE the weight always. You can add another set, or decrease rest time between sets.