Looking for some help with this

>Looking for some help with this
>I'm new to weight lifting and want to lose 60lbs this year
>How can I finally do this and achieve my goal of being 230?

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best thing you can do is plan a calorie deficiency program, basially look up how many calories your body burns a day using this tool:
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Afterwards depending on how much you want to lose how fast you should try to eat 2-500 calories less than what you burn a day, that will start to cut into your fat.

Obviously lifting weights will increase your muscle mass and thus make burning off fat faster, I'm just saying diet-wise what to aim for.

How tall are you?

I lost 20kg in these three months, OP.

Lifting and caloric deficit (1000kcal per day).

read the fucking sticky

you can only drink water from now on. You will have achieved your goal by 2018, there you go.

6'1 280lb
28 years old. Looking to get back in shape after a struggling/stressful 2016

how the hell do those pants stay together

This, what the fuck. You need a larger-waisted pant.

>ITT fucking haters

Dude, just read the sticky over and over again, if you have a need to over eat, read the sticky again and focus on something else in your mind. What made you get so fat anyway?

simplest answer to lose weight
jog 25-30 minutes monday wednesday friday
lift tuesday thursday
eat one meal a day (OMAD) no carbs m-f (example: steak and eggs, eat to fullness once)

weekends no workouts and eat whatever you want but try to somewhat stay doing OMAD

you will cheat here and there but that's ok this will lead to successful fat loss and will be sustainable

Sounds like bullshit
>280lb
>jog
you lost me buddy

One of my friends dropped from 350 to 200 in 2 years with disciplined ketosis+running+lifting. It's possible, but you really have to want it.

when you start any workout you probably will suck at it.

you will get better and better. just try and jog for 25 to 30 minutes and eventually you will be able to do it

did i lose you?

eat less
move more

stop looking for easy cheat answers

there are none

read the sticky

I started off at 280 last year. I used MyFitnessPal app to eat at a calorie deficit until I was about 230-235. I also started weight lifting with SL 5x5. Recently switched to a PPL routine. Eating clean now but not obsessing over my calories any more.

All things I learned from reading the sticky and lurking.

You know what you have to do. Just fucking do it and don't stop doing it.

>You know what you have to do. Just fucking do it and don't stop doing it.

quasimodo predicted all this

start walking daily at least one hour for stress relief.

if you're not into going to gym get equipment to do chins/dips and a olympic barbell. this is enough for a full body at home.

you already know what you should be eating.

belts are retarded for the male form.
look at your ridicolous ass being squeezed into those pants, you toothpaste looking motherfucker.

Suspenders are the proper way to suspend your trousers for the male form. Trad, stylin, etc. This guy has a similiar amount of fatness to you, but he looks waaaay less retarded.