CHAD eats DNP and loses KGS IN WEEKS while you spend MONTHS on KETO

CHAD eats DNP and loses KGS IN WEEKS while you spend MONTHS on KETO

Other urls found in this thread:

dinitroshop.com/product/dnp/
pastebin.com/B23qymQr
strongerbyscience.com/carbs-at-night-make-you-lean-so-do-big-breakfasts/
theguardian.com/science/the-h-word/2014/feb/06/dnp-deadly-weight-loss-drug-science-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not true
Chads natural test is so high it just burns through fat immediately
Chad does not even know what DNP is
That is for nerdy gymcels

>implying chad knows what DNP is
>not posting the pastebin

Chad's natural testosterone and t3 levels prevent him from going above 8% bodyfat
DNP is legit though desu lol at doing shit like IF and keto for months when you can eat normally and do 3 weeks of DNP and get better results

Can someone put my
Mind at ease. All I keep hearing about is side effects and cataracts.

cataracts is a very minor chance if your run it a lot
other sides like sweating and lethargy are there but lowering your carb intake makes them less severe
the better something works the worse it can be if you fuck up though generally and with DNP if you overdose by even 1mg you 100% will die so it is some dangerous shit

DNP prevents the formation of a proton gradient in the mitochondria of your cells. This inhibits aerobic ATP production, so your body starts to produce it anaerobically, which burns fat. It works very well, but if you take even a tiny bit to much you WILL die an extremely painful death (starvation at the cellular level)

t. Bio student

You should never be even close to doing doses that are nearing lethal dosage

Just the regular cycle works fucking wonders and you'll never overdose unless you decide to go crazy and eat them pills like candy

its NOT worth trading in natty card for this

>natty card
Do you believe in the easterbunny as well you homolord

You can always just lie that you didn't trade it in

I'm currently taking dinitros DNP at 500mg a day after taking 250 for 5 days to test my tolerance and see if I had a reaction.

IMO if you spend the money for a good product and have a good diet and proper supplements the sides are very minimal. I feel a bit warm and some slight lethargy (fixed with ec) but other than that I'm fine, I even had broke a PR on deadlift and bench while on, just do your research and be careful

Dinitros?

Also general question. Couldn't you just stick to a low dose, say 200 and just ride that out to avoid problems?

Just google dinitro tumblr, it has all his contact info and instructions, his product is expensive but I feel he genuinely cares about putting out a quality product and promoting safe use

You certainly can just take a low dose for a longer period of time, some people claim it will crash your natural t3 levels after a while and advise taking a higher dose for a shorter period to avoid that, but it may just be bro science

500mg seems to be a good point for me, but it's all up to how you react to it, some people never go over 250 and some people take as much as a gram, though that is pretty dangerous

Help lads how do i get over the fear of sudden cardiac arrest when taking DNP ?

Last cycle ( which was my first ) i threw away the rest of the stash after 4 days because i had psyched myself out with article from the internet about dudes dying from it on relatively low doses,i then had a panic attack and thought i was going to have a heart attack.I was on 200mg/day

Am i too much of a pussy for this ?

kek

not really

i mean dying is a very real possibility

it just depends on how much being shredded means to you

for me its worth risking death

Hydrate
Eat salty foods

Your body will cook itself to death LONG before it fails to produce enough energy to function. I'm pretty sure every DNP death has been due to hyperthermia.

where does someone buy dnp k thnx

Where does someone purchase DNP? Is this dinitroshop.com/product/dnp/ a reliable source? Literally the first thing that came up in a google search.

That website is a scam

Bump

WHERE TEH FUCK DO I BUY

last place i bought mine is gone

also if i test my DNP pill with a match fire will i explode?

So whats the deal with peripheral neuropathy? Does it only become a likely risk at a certain dose or could you get it even at the lowest dosages?

Last account I read was from a guy whos doc told him it could take months to recover or years to completely recover IF it ever does.

ebay fuckhead

Is DNP safe for a fatty? I'm guessing not.

I wouldn't call you a pussy. The risks of taking DNP are there, and it's almost impossible to accurately gauge how many people take it, and how much, so it's hard to get concrete statistics.

You have to be careful with your dosages, but as far as I know, it's not any more dangerous for you. The only problem I forsee with you would be keeping the weight off. Make sure you can diet properly before even considering taking DNP. And I mean diet for at least 4 months steady.

>not just running a 1k deficit and losing a kg a week

Been losing weight since November. Started from 300 and now 232 as of today. Went through many phases of extremely quick weight loss to almost none then quick again when I cut all carbs.

I have high blood pressure, but I want to give dnp a try. Would it kill me?

Side effects are mostly feverish heat especially a couple hours after eating carbs, lethargy, excessive sweating, blunted thirst, rapid fat loss, in rare cases Peripheral Neuropathy and cataracts, liver damage.

Note: DNP isn't nfl participant, fat lost on dnp can be gained back after cycle unless you adopt the lower caloric diet post cycle and slowly add 200 cals daily, slowly until you notice weight gain. Then maintenance will be slightly less that whatever caloric intake made you gain weight post dnp.

If you're dumb enough to risk all that, take NAC for liver support and antioxidants, DMAE for lethargy and focus, and a daily multivitamin to prevent cataracts. DNP research hinted that persons who developed cataracts ate a diet low in Vit C and E. Reaching daily recommendation of vit c and e provides protection against developing cataracts

This desu for the love of god, if you take DNP and don't take:

Vitamin C - 1-3g
Vitamin E - 800-1200mg
NAC - 600-1200mg

You deserve your cataracts

nigga i aint buying from ebay

>running a 1k deficit below 15% bf
>not losing a shit load of muscle
Pick one

Nah - it's not anaerobic, you'd fucking be in pain from the lactic acid.

You just lose more energy because it can't go through the chain of electron carriers.

Just increased ineffiency desu

>loses KGS IN WEEKS
Isn't that unhealthy?

>dnp 3 years ago for a month
>lose 7kgs ez
>surgery a year ago
>doctor tells me afterwards that there were complications
>surgeon was concerned because apperantly lots of yellow splotches on my organs

They never tell you that DNP permanently colors your internal organs yellow.

NFL participant?
NAC?
I'm doing keto and eating as little carbs as possible so would that mitigate the majority of the side effects?

??????
Is this confirmed?
Can you give more details???

you ever get that shit on your hands? even a little bit and It's like permanent marker, you need to wait for your skin to peel off to get it off.

Imagine how bad your insides are after taking a fuck ton.

Can't confirm a claim like that
Do you think there is studies where people were administered DNP for a month and then got major surgeries to look at their organs??

No I haven't. That's the whole reason I'm here asking questions dude. I'm trying to convince myself to try it.
Yes? Medical studies are crazy dude. They do all kinds of weird shit all the time.

Can either of you answer Questions

pastebin.com/B23qymQr

Plz post Pastebin you turboslut.

I spoke in-depth to my doctor and surgeon afterwards, they looked at me like I was crazy for taking DNP.

I came back after a week and my doctor gave me stats on all the dangers and documented deaths regarding DNP.

I'll never do that shit again. Scared me straight honestly.

Doctors won't condone steroid and tren use but they won't really try to stop you. But if you mention DNP to any doctor who knows about it then they'll try hard to stop you.

I felt like an idiot listening to randoms on an imageboard instead of going straight to my doctor

Your doctor sounds like a pussy bro

you willingly ate rat poison. And for what? To lose 15 lbs?

no there's no studies. I doubt theyd get enough volunteers to go on DNP for a study to see long-term effects. The FDA banned that shit fast back in the 30s after all the deaths and horrible side effects. You really think they'd fund a study and pay people to take it for scientific purposes? You'd need to have them sign a stack of papers and pay them a fortune.

But if you wanna listen to a bunch of internet strangers instead of the government, doctors, and scientists then try it.

Yeah I lost 15lbs in 2 weeks going through hell. Some people do this shit yearly and think that they dodge some bullet.

But for sure it's affecting overall lifespan. They use DNP for explosives for fucks sakes.

At least I learned my lesson before I died

Couldnt you just use a very small amount?
Ws thinking of just using a measly 200mg in 2 weeks cycles. Slows and steady approach. Good idea? Bad idea?

Doctors are fucking humans too, just because they're doctors doesn't mean they know everything about the human body
Most of them don't do that indepth research on DNP when they tell you that its deadly, yes sure it is deadly if overdosed, and its quite easy to overdose but

Don't know what scared you straight to be honest if you wouldve done the research you wouldve known about all the dangers and deaths and know why those happened

it's affecting overall lifespan
now you're just making shit up without any basis

What you think yellow color on your organs will fuck you up or something? Coloring can be completely harmless too like when you eat tons of oranges you turn orange

Where's your sources that say its affecting overall lifespan?

>doctor cares about my well being and longterm health
>pussy

Sorry bro I don't go to walk-in clinics to see doctors who just want you in and out as fast as possible.

I have an actual doctor who has my bloodwork, hormone levels and xrays readily available so he can compare my health and inform me properly.

and it's all free

But I guess you amerifats can't have that because muh healthcare.

>spent years studying human body
>spending decades treating human body

Your delusion is literally going to kill you. How deep in are you that you have to start doubting experts because you want to get shredded faster?

Jesus christ you're condoning poison. Enjoy being a statistic in a couple years.

I trust my doctor to do research beforehand. maybe find a doctor who's last name isnt harpreet or some variation.

You Americans and your distrust of doctors. It's not them that fuck you over, it's your healthcare insurance companies. They're trained to save lives for fucks sakes

>permanent colouring on your internal organs is comparable to eating carrots
>doubting that purposely poisoning yourself and forcing your body to overheat is detrimental to your lifespan

Does DNP shrink your brain aswell or something? Or is that a requirement to take it

Maybe stop doing keto and eat some carbs you fat retards. Do you even lose 2kg per week while still getting stronger. strongerbyscience.com/carbs-at-night-make-you-lean-so-do-big-breakfasts/

theguardian.com/science/the-h-word/2014/feb/06/dnp-deadly-weight-loss-drug-science-history

Strong projection bro

>What you think yellow color on your organs will fuck you up or something?

The question is what that yellow coloring actually is. Obviously this isnt like some processed dessert with a seperate coloring ingredient added in just for fun. So whatever the yellow stuff is must be an integral part of dnp. But is it just a part or are those splotches all dnp. If its just a part of the drug is it a harmful or possibly benign part?

It's only a little bit of poison, just a little.

>eating breakfast

And good supplyers that are willing to ship to europe?