My face is so fucking assymetric, i have two completely different profiles

My face is so fucking assymetric, i have two completely different profiles
In fact now im gonna do this test to see how hideously asymmetric i really am
Reminder that if you ever saw your face in a picture or a video and notice some defects like fucked or asymmetric nose/teeth etc; Thats how everyone you meet for the first time sees.
Is your face symmeric Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

radiolab.org/story/122613-mirror-mirror/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope. I have a curved nose.

No I have a scar that goes over my left eye.

Never ruined my chances of getting laid though, maybe if I obsessed over it on an austrian tapdancing forum rather than ignore it it'd be a problem. What do you think?

right side symmetrical is GOAT

You look normal to yourself in the mirror.
You look wierd to yourself on pictures and video.
You look normal to everyone else on pictures and video.

It's because you 99% of the time see yourself in the mirror, you are used to that assimetry, in pictures you look deformed but you are in fact, not.

He has an extremely asymmetrical face

>symmetry is a meme

My face is ridiculously asymmetrical as well.
Completely different eyes, jaw sides, cheeks, nose goes to the right as it goes down.
Idk how I managed to get laid and called cute.
I even got an awesome and cute bf too.

>Idk how I managed to get laid and called cute

Fucking this. I think I look rediculous in most pictures yet my friends constantly give me shit for my good looks. Body dysmorphia is a hell of a drug

Where this test at senpai

shut the fuck up you male bimbo you look like a model and you know it you just come here to hear other people say how good you look fucking retard

that guy is much uglier in the symmetrical pics, he should be glad

Where can I do this?

Currently trying to convince our glorious NHS to send me to a cosmetic surgeon. They originally thought I had Body Dysmorphia until I pointed out I personally think I'm really good looking, it's just that other people often comment that I'm ugly. I'm now just waiting to see a psychologist who will ensure I'm not just mental and imagining it (what am I, schizophrenic?) then I'll get a consultation.

Issue is, that I have no idea what they're looking for. I can provide evidence that people call me ugly on a regular basis (I even have friends willing to come along and testify) but unfortunately despite the comments, everyone is still too cowardly to actually point out *why* I'm ugly. So I'm not sure how a cosmetic surgery consultation will proceed?

Maybe something like this is answer though. Perhaps it is asymmetry?

I've always imagined that when you see a cosmetic surgeon, they map your face out onto a computer or whatnot and try to work out if anything is amiss. Would be nice to have some idea beforehand though, as I assume that on the NHS you get about 35 seconds in there before you're on your way out the door with a boot up your arse.

no ones face is symmetric bruv, be easy

ure like this qt?

Admittedly taking it to the extreme does look a bit unusual - it's the "Uncanny Valley" as in reality no-one is actually THAT symmetrical.

But there's a lot to be said for being more symmetrical than asymmetrical - the brain is very sensitive to very subtle variations in the human face. It's amazing how tiny things (we're talking things like a jaw a few mm to the side) can make a huge difference.

This also explains why people who have cosmetic surgery often go WAY over the top - because it's easy to think a major change is needed when actually the best cosmetic surgery means you don't really look noticeably different, it's almost like you look better on a subconscious level.

you dont look normal to everyone. Only to people that see you frequenly. To new people, they notice all of your defects

Rate my symmetry. I honestly can't tell.
It looks like my eyes are slightly different?

some of them make completely differnt persons. The nigga even has different pecs. Would be fun to do the same with the whole body

My face is asymmetric too brother

Right side of my jaw is SHARP as hell
Left side is dull and rounder,obvious on photos taken from the front but can fix it if i turn my head to the left or right ( think 3/4 )

My eyes are "falling to the sides" ,asymmetric and i've got kind of a lazy eye

Despite all of that,i'm kind of good looking,don't sweat it bro

do you really think thats OP you fucking retard?

the saga of looksmaxxing threads continues but asymmetries in the face can be caused by rotational imbalances in chewing and swallowing, among other things.

If you have two mirrors side by side rotate one so you can see your face in a reverse mirror so you can see your face the way every one else sees it. I style my hair that way sometimes and get a much better result.

handsome

Left looks best, symmetrical is overrated. You need a certain level of symmetry, but then adding some little asymmetric features makes it even better.

you want your bone structure to be sym
then you get bullshit like beauty marks to accentuate

I have an extreme case of bells palsy that never fully recovered. So, yeah. You play the cards you're dealt , breh.

So? What the fuck you gonna do about it?

>left
beta insecure cuck
>right
manly and handsome as fuck

>true portrait
meh... not that bad

Looking at this it's clear there's some sort of error in the way the software/algorithm works.

Some of them are ridiculously out of whack with normality unless all those people are REALLY asymmetrical in the first place, in which case it's a collection of stupid and extreme examples.

Let me show you something about the right vs the left. The right side has a more supported eye area, meaning the eye is level from corner to corner, but a narrower fhwr width measurement and a smaller distance between the eyes.

The middle has a droopy eye, meaning it's less supported by the maxilla causing it to fall from where it should be, but the distance is greatest between the eyes of all three and has the widest face. So the left picture has a wider face and a wider distance between the eyes than the right picture which is why it looks better. not because it's asymettrical, but a face with an equal amount of width that is structurally as sound but more symmetrical will look better than that face

i mean look at ryan gosling, his other eye is like 3/4 an inch above the line of the other

This used to really mess with me. I couldn't understand why I thought I looked different in pictures & in the mirror. Turns out when you are looking in a mirror you don't actually see what others would see and this actually causes some people great distress because they don't understand why they don't look the same in mirrors and in pictures.

To explain, imagine you are shaking someones right hand with your right hand. You would stand across from each other and reach across to the other persons right hand. Now if you are standing in front of a mirror and stick your right hand out to shake hands, in the reflection of the mirror your left hand extends (which is incorrect)

Radiolab podcast on Chirality
radiolab.org/story/122613-mirror-mirror/