/fraud/

Steroids general

Everyone itt looks like shit unless they post body edition

Read the wiki before asking your awful questions

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Previously

Rude.

t. ugly :(

I was tryna buy bitcoin this week because its going up like crazy but the jewish exchanges rejected my trade and now I wont get in on this opportunity. SO MANY FREE VIALS OF TEST LOST

Currently I have $190 on a $150 investment BUT I was gonna buy 500 the other day this is AWFFFFULLL

nevermind, ACTUALLY apparently its crashing like crazy right now! Praise kek! Cheap coins for me!

Aren't these illegal?

I saw a post by a guy on another forum who said he'd spent £30k on Bitcoins five years ago and everyone said he'd lost his mind.

Looking at close to half a million quid now.

I'm still not sure on the risk though - will anyone actually want to spend £500k to buy them off him?

Not in developed nations.

He doesn't have to sell them all at once

IMO unless crypto currency somehow gets invalidated (new tech cracks it, new type of currency, etc) btc is probably one of the best investments you could make. If you're good with finance etc. You should have a few k at least invested at all times.

im just worried my bank account wont get verified in time to buy some while theyre cheap. fucking exchanges

Redpill me /fraud/ -

600mg Test E p/w.

2x 300mg/1ml pins on Mon and Thur

or

1x 600mg/2ml pin on Monday only

Seeing conflicting opinions, but no evidence to suggest twice a week has any benefit. Most people who advocate once a week simply say "it means less injections" as their rationale.

I have no issue with injecting, and was planning twice a week. But once a week is fine by me if it works just as well. Why bother do two if one is fine?

Localbitcoin or bitcoin atm

Steroidcalc

Look at the rollercoaster of e7d you're planning on

Granted, I'm just not sure how it works and what the market it like.

For example - if you have £1 million worth of gold or hedge funds, it's a piece of piss to shift them for their full value. The City is full of people ready to snap that shit up within the hour.

But if you have a million £ house, it's much harder. There's a house near me that was on the market for £4.5 million, but didn't sell in nearly two years and now it's been dropped to £3.5 million. Still no sign of a buyer and it's starting to show signs of neglect as it's not being lived in. A house could be on the market at £100 million, but if no fucker wants to stump up the cash, it's worth no more than a cardboard box.

There's not much in it. Still a "rollercoaster" plot even on e3d/e3.5d. Granted not as severe, but given the half-life of Test E in your system, surely it makes little/no difference?

No it definitely does. You'd be a fool to do it every 7 days. Let's take a look at the numbers?

Every 7 days: you go from 97 to 35. Your blood levels drop to 30% of what you start with. Your body won't have a clue what's going on. I hope you enjoy not having control over your estro, mad acne, and oscillating gains.

Every 3.5 days: 77 to 48. The levels drop to 60%. Stable blood levels. Everyone's happy.

So given the half life of test E, it makes a huge difference.

Any effect of steroids or hgh on penis girth?

Try it and see. You might handle e7d fine. Litally the only way to know bro

supposedly halotestin causes impermanent dick growth while on it

Yeah man.
Just androgens though and you have to inject it straight into the penis (one of the chambers).

Just do 50mg of tren ace ED on the side of the penis. One of the strongest androgens. It'll gain atleast .75 inch of girth and 1-2 inch length in 8 weeks.

This might be true. When I used bathmate I would see better results taking halotestin a few hours before.

Just 10mg though. Dunno if it's true or nah

I feel like that'd break it. Every day? Jesus

Shit my bad I said 50mg. Do a lower dose than that and you'll be fine. It'll be sore due to crystallization if you don't warm it up first.

Also people have tried IGF on their dick (seriously look it up) and it didn't work

whats the research chemical/peptide that makes your dick grow

What was peek's cortisol stack? I got phosphatidylserine but don't remember how much and when he was saying to take it.

Did my first Serge Nubret workout day last night and I was so thrashed, my legs were weak, and I only worked shoulders and arms.

Now I've got legs and chest.

This better be worth it

Hmm. So you'd use a slin subq needle? And not 50mg, more like 25mg? So depending on the concentration, not that much oil.

Will the tren become systematic after the injection? So the side effects are just the usual for taking 125mg of tren/week?

Was ashwagandha on it? I know that has significant cortisol dropping effects.

Yes slin needle.
I'd still go lower than 25mg. A dick is not as big as a quad my guy

I think so but I don't like ashwagandha. Supposedly it fucks with your thyroid and I've got a family history so I'd rather not.

It is. Takes a while to get used to for some.

From what I've read, it helps thyroid function.

Ok ok. 10mg?

Have you done it before?

>A dick is not as big as a quad my guy
speak for yourself

Nope

What's your size?

I'm 6.5"x3.3". I've just now become insecure with width. Don't wanna be a pencil dick

On the off-chance you're actually retarded, don't inject things into your dick.

How the fuck are you 3.3

Fuck you man I've done it and everything worked oit great. Boners harder than ever even when I stopped. Just use a slin pin and everything is good

circumference, bro. And I dunno.

What's the normal circumference?

holy shit lol post pic

fucking faggots in my general

Anyone have experience with Mestanolone or Methyl-DHT? I'm looking at it as an alternative to Proviron or Masteron. It's going to be stacked with Anadrol or Dianabol with 200mg Test-E.

For some reason, It's hard to find information on it.

>guy is gonna inject tren into his 3.3 in noodle

haha haha this is off to a good start

Like 4.5 idk. I'm 7.25x5

How does deca compare to tren in terms of prolactin sides? I found out my last cycle that my nips like to leak even on 1mg pharma caber e3.5 days on 700mg tren E and 350 test E.

Shit man. That makes me feel pretty bad now. Did not realise I was a noodle.

Nah now I know your lying. My thumb is almost 3 inch in circumference

I'm 6.25x5.25

>almost
I thought I had slim fingers and my thumb is 3" around

Yeah I have slim fingers but fat ass palms.

Is DMAA a good idea before a run?

Mate. I don't what to say. I'm a small boned dude. My thumb is 2.5" in circumference.

do coke instead

Anyone from NZ have any experience with international orders?

Yohimbine works for me, and I'm not gonna try DNP just yet. Does Ashwaganda work? For reducing stress and anxiety?

Yeah. There are studies and it worked for me. Ashwagandha is almost a wonder supp if you look it up on examine

Any dosing instructions? For example the bottle says 1 or two a day, same as Yohimbine and that was bullshit.

dope works pretty good too for losing weight

I was taking 500 mg a day.

Hey, guys
So I used to do steroids a while ago, but had to stop.
Im looking to start back up again, but I cant really remember what I have to do/use
Can you guys just give me a quick run down to jog my memory?

r/steroids wiki

I dont trust it

I was doing .25mg ED but I've upped it some recently to .37 mg Ed or so. But I'll be dropping then tren down soon. Been running about 800mg.

I actually feel bad for you. Ever had complaints about it?

Use Google then.

Anyone from Australia here?

gday mates kangaroos and gangas amirite

I need to pass drug tests.

The greatest outrage as an Australian is that its only legal to cull one of those

fuckin idiot

Do you guys really kill those fluffy hoppers? :(

I did a cycle of test e 600mg and towards the end (last 6 weeks of 15) I noticed some hairs when shampooing and then drying my hair. This stopped as soon as I stopped cycle.

I'm not prone to baldness and have a full head of hair with no receding. My dads in his 60s and genetically I take after him and he has a full head of hair.

Is a few hairs coming out in the shower normal? Would tren make it worse as I want to do a tren test cycle?

NB as soon as I stopped my cycle no more hairs come out in the shower. Hair still looks as thick as ever too. All my family don't go bald. Do I have nothing to worry about?

they arent fluffy and they're fucking pests

Does the meat taste any good? I know some bbers eat roo

tren is seriously fucking with my head
i didnt realize how weird the psychological effects of tren are until i came off of it for a week and went back on

i have no idea how people can stand high doses of this shit i feel like im going crazy

not same user but roo burgers are the tightest shit man, almost too lean for my macros and rather damn tasty

some hate it tho

How so? I've never noticed anything.

crazy fucked up dreams and daydreams, more intense emotions, general headfuck

the weirdest thing is it makes me miss my ex like crazy? when im not on it i dont think about her at all, but on tren its like shes invaded my brain. weird shit

So no one has any experience with MDHT (Mestanolone)? Its methylated, but it's a lot cheaper than Proviron / Masteron. I'm looking for a light DHT compound for water retention, libidio and muscle hardening. MDHT also seems to give a lot of aggression and was used by the East Germans as a PWO, but I can't find anything on whether it frees up Testosterone like the other 2 compounds; it seems a lot better than Winstrol anyways.

I'm on both. Maybe slightly harder and more vascular but nothing gamechanging.

On both Proviron and Methyl-DHT? I was planning on using Proviron at 50mg ED as a part of a cruise with 200mg Test or 200mg Mast-E 150mg Test, along side a 100mg Anadrol blast.

I'm now thinking using 200mg Test + 10-20mg MDHT + 75-100mg Anadrol. I'm using an A.I. either way, but I'm most concerned about water.

Yes both plus other stuff. If you're only worried about water 10-20 mg should be fine but even 50mg is okay.

Water and I'm hoping for the sense of well-being that I get from Mast / Proviron.

The only other thing that I'm concerned with is that my Anadrol cycles are long (8-12 Weeks with TUDCA / NAC) and adding another methylated compound on top of that.

It shouldn't be that unhealthy at a low dosage, right?

how insecure must one be to even consider injecting something into your dick

>not injecting synthol into your dick
ur never gonna make it brah

I doubt it'd be a problem. I haven't noticed any liver strain from it. I use nac and drink a shitload of water, I never drink alcohol so that probably saves me a good bit of trouble.

Isn't it the same desire that makes people use roids in the first place?

same impulse that makes everyone do anything

>injecting something that is already in your body in a provenly safe was
>poking holes into your reproductive organs

How to tell if var is legit var? don't wanna end up with winny

I just turned 18 and have been lifting for a little over a year and my gains are slowing down.

i'm thinking of going on a cycle i'v done research so i have a general idea about this stuff. did any of you guys start in your teens if so how has it affected you?
>tfw too autistic to talk to people too meet hookups
>tfw dont know how to get them on the darknet and get botcoin fml
>tfw dont know any sources

labmax.

Well I just did my second workout, and I was only squatting lmao 1pl8, but it fucked me up. My chest wasn't that pumped at the end though, probably because I'm not very good at dumbell flyes, so I don't get much pec activation, same with dumbell pullovers.

Your gains are slowing down because you just stopped getting noob gains. You've been lifting for a year, you have years ahead of you before you should start thinking about steroids.

Just read up on that routine. Looks great. Brutal, but great.

You and me both.

Yeah, we've noticed lol. Props to you for getting out of it though.

You can buy "some" prohormones in America.

Protip:
>Almost every thread on Veeky Forums I hear someone complaining that they can not get up and I'm starting to assume its from supps and roids. So watch out breh.

I don't necessarily care if you gear up but, make sure you get all the other shit you need while gearing like estro blocks. PTC etc etc. I think when professionals do it they see... I wanna say endocrinologists. a routine blood test also indicates to your doc that your kidneys and livers are functioning.

There are anabolics, prohormones, and another one I think is called sub pro hormones.

what the fuck is this post

fuck off idiot