/fat/ Fatty General: Weekend Edition

Last thread almost at 300: Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it.

>Calculate your weight loss plan
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Calculate your BF%
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

You're not going to spend another weekend binging on food, right fellow fatties?

Other urls found in this thread:

stolenbikes.com.au/Stolen/Bike/4072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally ate 4000 calories every day this week senpai

w-why

christ dude... I know what you mean though. I've been there before. Getting into a groove is the hardest part, staying in it is easy.

At least eat maintenance for a week or so man.

>110kg to 88kg in two months

Uh, so losing weight is not hard... I should have done this years ago.

>Start worrying about my weight (185kg)
>Realize too fat to exercise
>Start slowly improving diet all last year and doing mobility stuff
>start 2017 at 150kg can actually move somewhat
>double down on the fitness
>get to the start of march 135kg
>buy a bike that can handle my weight so I can do more exercise during workdays
>Gets fucking stolen not a week after I brought it while locked to a post inside a bike cage

Still gonna make it my goal of 75kg eventually but damn did that bike theft make me salty.

>50 lbs in 2 months

how?

500 to 1000kcal per day plus lifting and cardio with thermogenics.
Three followed days of exercises, one of rest, repeat.

Do get your daily vitamin and mineral needs, though. Or else you'll feel hungry. And yes, it is possible to get what you need under 1000kcal.

Also, no cheat days. I didn't feel hunger or craving ever since and junk food is unpleasant to me now.

>tfw used to eat 1kg of chicken nuggets for dinner
Get on my level.

binge eater here
spent all of February binge eating literally ~10k (yes 10,000) calories a day and went from 187lbs to 203lbs

it's been 9 days since I've last binge ate and I'm so scared of doing it again

Damn, what would your typical binge consist of?

>I didn't feel hunger or craving ever since
every since what?

most fatties will cave in a couple of hours once the hunger kicks in.

fucking how? I can't imagine eating 10k of calorie dense ice cream in one day, let alone anything somewhat filling

I've been doing good! I did cardio for almost an hour and then really pushed my strength training. I feel amazing!

Ever since I started losing weight.
Didn't feel hunger or craving.

you got seriously lucky honestly.

most fat asses will be in horrible pain soon after.

Because most fat asses that are trying and failing are usually doing something wrong if they're still having cravings, like completely ignoring the craving instead of replacing it with a better option.

How much grams of proteins should I eat per day? I just found out I've been eating roughly 70-80 but it's apparently too low.

Even when they do everything right they still can't stop.

It's happened a million times already, something is wrong with their brain.

i ordered this yesterday,

whats one thing i can do with this machine to lose weight the fastest in my stomach?

I don't know what to do.

My SS 5x5 is hitting plateaux, and my legs hurt. The hurt is kinda scaring me away from the gym but I press on because I want to make it.

I'm beginning to think that making gains and losing weight as a fatty is a meme. I want to undergo a cut, but I want to maintain the low gains that I have. I've been thinking of doing:

A: Squat Bench OHP (3x5) Dips (4x12) HIIT 20 mins
B:Rest, Low intensity cardio for 60 mins like fast walk or jog
C: Squats Rows DL (3x5) Chin-ups 3x5 HIIT 20 mins.

And go ABCBABC.. while on a 500 calories deficit on maintenance (not substracting exercices)

Would that be good?

Pic is me, I'm 6' and 285 lbs. The need to lose weight goes without saying, but do I really have to lose 100 pounds no matter what THEN build muscles?

Spot reduction is a meme just use it for preacher curls and incline curls

Don't give up user. You might lost a bike, but you've already lost 50 kg. At est you kilograms are going down.
Btw, did you report it to the police?

Great job user!

Shameless bump

Thank you! I never thought i'd make it past the first week but it's almost saturday and here i am!

It's not a meme, because I did it I used to look like you 220lbs at 6ft. Still got a bit of loose skin on the chest but I look a 1000 times better then before.

Just make sure you're training hard and don't be affraid to put more volume in your routine 4 x 8 on every exercise for example. And eat a little under maintenance ofcourse.

That depends on how big you are, but 70-80g should be just enough to not get deficient. You'll need more if you want to build muscle.

Before

God saw that cheat meal you ate. Confess, /fat/. What was it?

I-it was just two chocolate bars... but they were small ones, I p-promise. Not more than 130cals each ;-;

So I try to stick to 5x5 with 5 lbs progression, then if I were to plateau too hard, say, after 3 deloads, you'd recommend 4x8 over 3x5?

eating a pizza rn desu lads

>thermogenics
>everyone else is doing it wrong because they get hungry
yeah I remember running an ECA stack too buddy, good luck when you have to come off

>>tfw I want genuine advice and experience sharing and all I get is 2 serious dudes and a bunch of lard asses talking about junk food.

My macros for the weeks are
>23% carbs
>37% fat
>40% protein
Is that too much brotein? Is my body going to start consuming al the protein in my body before the fat or is that just broscience?

If you lose weight, you'll also lose muscle mass. Boosting your prot intake makes it so you lose less. This look good to me but I'd lower fat and up carbs to be 30-30-40.

will the tits disappear eventually?

>Gets fucking stolen not a week after I brought it while locked to a post inside a bike cage

How the fuck? Was it an expensive looking bike?

yes
there will be a limit you reach low body fat , then you will need to work out

>whats one thing i can do with this machine to lose weight the fastest in my stomach?

Sell it and use the money to buy protein powder. For weight loss, focus on controlling calories. Cardio for health. Lifting for appearance and health.

stolenbikes.com.au/Stolen/Bike/4072

Na not overly expensive just a 29inch base model trail bike

I did it daily for months, went from 240 to 350 in under a year
>5 eggs, pack of bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy, hash browns cooked in butter, half gallon of milk breakfast
>$20 at [insert fast food restaurant] lunch, 2l of coke to wash it down
>xl pizza for dinner, sometimes with side of breadsticks, 2l of coke to wash it down
>that 1000+cal (large) oreo shake from jack in the box as desert
>snacks include egg salad sandwich, salami+cheese sandwich, tuna salad sandwich, or party size bag of chips
I notice it's all carbs, meats heavy in fats, and 0 fruits or veggies. Also, drinking 3000 calories doesn't fill you up like 1500 in food does

Yeah reported it and everything.
Still gonna make it ahaked my confidence for a day or two

holy fuck

i dont even know how to do that in a day, much less every day for a month

I ate a large wonton soup (1 qt) and 4 beers last saturday

Only been doing it for 14 days so far. Wish I started with it, hence why I recommended.

>former ripped fag who permabulked his way back into shitty habits and poor willpower reporting in.

> tfw just found out about poached eggs on toast.
> mfw I can't stop eating them.
> mfw I've already had five of them today
> mfw I know I'll probably have more tomorrow.

or you could answer my question faggots

fuckin idiots

I read men aren't supposed to eat below 1,500 a day, so I've been at 1,500 a day for the past 6 weeks and lost about 14 pounds. But now I've started beginning weight training for 30 minutes 3 times a week/walking a couple of miles on rest days. Should I go up to 1,800 to make up for the extra I'm burning? Although I doubt I'm burning an extra 300 a day.

I love eggs and toast too brah. dipping a well toasted piece of bread into egg yolk is delicious.

On the bright side it's not that bad, 2 eggs and a piece of toast is about 200 cals total.just don't overdo it.

it totally depends on how much you weigh. you should calculate your TDEE in the links in OP

If google isn't lying to me 135 kg is like 300 pounds. I don't think you need a special bike. An old school steel frame road bike/mountain bike will hold you plenty. Hell an aluminum would probably do you too.

340lbs fat fuk here, how the fuck can I get better at bench. I'm 8 days out from 2 months of lifting and my bench and OHP are still shit and I'm struggling really hard to make gainz on them. I started lifting in jan on the 18th after 15 years of sitting on my fat ass playing video games and eating shit so I had almost no muscle. Pic is my lifts. My bench is stuck at 135 and my OHP 95. Doing 5x5

There is no exercise that will increase the fat loss in any specific area of the body. You can only decrease or increase total body fat. This information is in the sticky. So that machine is a waste of money.

A home gym should consist of a barbell, plates and a power rack. Cardio doesn't require equipment.

So counted started counting macros trying to get only 43g of fat, but everything has like 1 gram of fat per gram of everything else some.

Should I just eat like 600 cals a day then, and try the best can to get everything?

What? I don't understand what you want. At 600kcal a day you'd need to get at least 400kcal of that as protein.

Lose weight you fucking whale

Just a rant, sorry. I'm just seeing that everything has tons of fat in it. I can't get close to my protein or carb needs without having triple the fat intake.

>I'm just seeing that everything has tons of fat in it.
are you eating purely steak or something? Chicken, Eggs, Turkey, and even some cuts of Beef have minimal fat vs protein.

This is what protein powder is for: getting large amounts of protein with little of the other macros. It's not a supplement. It's just food in powder form. Like powdered milk. Whey protein powder is actually a subcomponent of powdered milk, though not separated from powdered milk but made from the leftovers of cheese production (=whey). Check online for prices and buy the cheapest whey concentrate you can find. Drink it in shakes or add it to food or even use it in baking.

You say you can't progress past those points, but is it because you aren't strong enough, or endurant enough? I feel like declogging your arteries and making it so the air you breathe is actually used would help.

Also, you probably busted your abdominal belt. Keep your core tight while lifting. God speed fat brah, may you make it.

carbs are very easy to get - bread, rice, pasta....
for protein there's plenty of leaner meats, fish, stuff like beans are good too. i add kidney beans to most of the rice i have.

a bread roll has 43g carbs and 20 grams of fat.

So I'm at this for today:
420 cal
20g protein, 43g carbs, 37g fat

I need to be at this:
2000 cal
200g protein,200g carbs,44g fat

Lose fat, fill up skin with muscles.

Being non-lanklet 6'8 fatty is your golden ticket to beast mode.

>a bread roll has 43g carbs and 20 grams of fat.
what bread are you eating dude jesus christ. don't get big bread rolls, just get small slices that are 70-100 calories each.

>200g protein,200g carbs,44g fat
you do not need even remotely that much protein. 100g a day will suffice, especially if you don't lift often

20 grams of fat?? are you covering it in lard?

I had a realization today. Fat people are naturally selecting themselves out of the gene pool. In the past fatness was sometimes associated with wealth and prosperity. Now it's associated with laziness, lack of self respect, and poor long-term planning. So being fat is the same as showing everyone that you're ugly both inside and out.

It also shows how as a society, our priorities have changed since gathering food is no longer important. Intelligence, health, and respect are more important qualities than being able to put food on the table.

No, but I do live in amerifat, so it's is more then like made with it.

dude I live in america too, you're just making excuses at this point.

Just buy some sliced Wonderbread or Wraps, don't get big dense bread rolls.

Fat dude here.
I posted in this thread asking for advice.

I'm currently taking a post-coitus shit with my cellphone. Meanwhile, you couldn't contribute to the gene pool even if you had the keys to a Lamborghini hanging out of your boxers.

are you sure you got it right? the bread rolls i have with about the same amount of carbs have about 4g of fat.

>I'm currently taking a post-coitus shit
how do you even approach girls as a fatty? I could only do it when I was relatively fit (used to be about 15% body fat at one point with almost visible abs)

then here's a piece of advice

stop taking pride in being fat

It depends, how old are you?

I'm not, I specifically asked for tips to lose weight. Would anyone here be in this thread if they were happy about being fat? I'm just saying that your edgy 15 years old realisation about fat people is shit because you personally are very ugly inside from what I've seen, and you're so beautiful outside that you have insecurities about having no gf.

Go to the friday feels thread and let us make it while you wallow in self-despair and hatred.

... Faggot.

21, graduating University in about a year.

I feel that I missed out by being fat most of my Uni years. I'm on track to be slim enough to feel comfortable approaching girls again by the August though, when school comes back from Summer.

p-p-pls help

Damn you're retarded, is this the logic American's learn in their public schools?

By your reasoning every supermodel is the nicest person alive, and the fatter you are the meaner you are.

Take Boogie for example. According to your theory he must be a vile evil piece of shit. I don't know the man personally, but he definitely isn't from what I can see from his Youtube videos.

Neck yourself.

you're projecting quite a fucking bit, my friend. bit odd how fucking enraged you got from my observation. is it not a fact that on average fat is viewed as ugly, thus less likely to reproduce? Over time, the tendency to eat more and be fat will be slowly trimmed out of the gene pool, at least in first world countries. This isn't a bad thing, faggot.

I never said anything about being nice. I said that fatties are lazy, lack self-respect, and lack long term planning. Boogie is all of those things.

Again, being fat is merely an indication to the world that you lack basic self-respect and don't care about yourself. Pretty ugly imho.

There is nothing wrong with having more fat in your diet unless you have a special medical condition and your doctor ordered a low fat diet. You don't need 200g of protein.

how do i get rid of my stretch marks guys, any possible way?

I dunno man.

At 21 it's very hard to approach girls and be taken seriously as a fat guy. And yes you are missing out. Keep doing fit things.

To answer your question, your best bet would probably be mutual friends, or friends approaching girls who have friends. Be in conversations that the girls are already involved in.

I'm not going to tell you to be confident, because you're fat and I don't want you to think that this is OK. But, do take responsability for your actions, be aware of who you are, and of who you want to be. Don't be ashamed of who you are. You made bad choices, don't deny responsability. TAKE CHARGE. Base every action on that who you want to be and people will realize that you have drive, leadership and ambition.

I think girls don't like fat people not because of their physique, but rather what it says about them: spineless, lazy, no drive, etc. Circumvent that. Be assertive, dynamic, have goals.

On the way you might end up loving yourself more. Then you won't have to ask strangers on a Eskimo Snowman Building Forum how to approach girls. Approach them as human beings, know what you want from them, act accordingly.

You can try to get involved in some student organization or a club. Just get out there and show everyone that you're a good investment of time. That you get shit done. Don't try too hard with women, do your thing until your mindset changes.

I've heard lotion and oils help, but honestly time is the best way to beat stretch marks.

Unless you went over 300 lbs or something crazy, stretch marks will disappear in 2-3 years.

The most i ever weighed was 250
Im at 237.2 right now, any creams or oils you reccomend? I got fat at 15 and im 21 now

Obesity rates in first world countries go up, tendency to eat more and be fat will be trimmed out. Sure dude.

You are the one projecting too, spitting so much hate against a whole group of people. Why don't you use that energy to be helpful to your fellow human beings. Hate is swallowing poison and expecting your enemy to die. It brings nothing good to the hated, and make you look like an idiot to the others.

I think you need to lay off the chan a little, and come back to the real world.

Coconut oil.

Also you're gonna make it. Young skin is more elastic.

I dunno that much about lotions man, but I'm sure there are resources you can google. Honestly though, loose skin and stretch marks aren't that big of a deal. You have your clothes on 95% of the time anyways, and when they're off if you're lean enough people won't really care or notice.

The good thing is you're still quite young so your body can rebound back quickly. Don't sweat it but start now.

Thank you so much
>youre gonna make it
I needed to hear that

How did your skin adapt? 22 kg in 2 months sounds like a recipe for loose skin. And how old are you?

I definetly will start.

Thank you

thanks man, the competition is fierce from what I see just walking around my University. I can be sociable I just need to be comfortable in my own skin first.

I'm moving ahead though. Thanks for the advice.

And even if you don't, man up and take responsability for those stretch marks.

Know how some people are like "Meh it's easy for him to be ripped, he was born this way blah blah genetics"?

They won't be able to say shit about your stretch mark body. They'll see you were fat, but took action and made it.

It's like seeing a fighter with scars. You assume he's a good fighter even if scars mean he got hit pretty badly many times... yet you don't think about that. You think about how bad he had it, and what he pushed through. Stretch marks are your scars.

just been vomiting quite badly after polishing off a whole medium pizza

karma I suppose
or someone has stapled my stomach without my knowledge

My dear, overly sensitive friend. You yourself said itt that girls don't take fatties seriously. Most fatties will not overcome this detriment. Over time, these people will reproduce less and less.

I'm also confused about your little lecture on hatred. I don't think I implied I hate fatties, but maybe I'm just not a sensitive guy like you so I overlooked something that can be construed as hateful.

That made me feel alot better about myself holy shit
I never thought of it like that
Thank you dude

keep going user, we're all gonna make it

>>Implying that obesity rates go up only for men
>>Wanting to rustle my jimmies by calling me sensitive

It's not about being sensitive, and I'd tell you the same thing if I was prime Arnold. Stop having those toxic and retarded thoughts, and stop sharing them. They'll stain your personality and one day you'll wake up and realize that you became an asshole.

If you "came to a realization" that means that you actually spent time thinking about it. Use your time better, be a positive example. You won't change the world by being a dick, and people will just close their mind to you if you just spout shit at them.

Like, you're in a fat thread on fit. People willing to change. You could help them, in turn they'd help others, snowball effect. Instead, you talk about cleaning the gene pool. Nobody will listen to you after that.

>>inb4 "I don't care lulz"

If you care that much about having a better gene pool for the whole species, you should begin at a small scale with the office, this forum, your gym, your head, etc.