DOING WESTSIDE METHOD NOW

DOING WESTSIDE METHOD NOW

FUK YOUR LINEAR PROGRESSION AND LOW VOLUME SHIT. TIME TO GET SWOLE AND STRONG

BACK TO TUMBLR, HE-SHE. RASKOL APPAREL IS CRINGEY

>BACK TO TUMBLR, HE-SHE. RASKOL APPAREL IS CRINGEY

Unless you are training at the westside gym or being coached by louie then you are not doing westside, you are doing the conjugate method.
Don't do linear progression unless you are at 3/4/5/6 or 2/3/4/5 and midget.

unless you make gains using the do whatever method you cant call it instinctual training

What did Omar do? I haven't followed YouTube fitness except Scooby and Clarence for ages.

I hope you're on a fair bit of test, because otherwise you need more specificity than what conjugate will give you.
Also there are higher volume programs than conjugate for what it's worth.

Please divulge this info

Fuck starting strength.

S H E I K O
H
E
I
K
O

I am a bit out of the loop, what did Omar do?

He's Muslim so the pol wienies hate him

Lel, I haven't been on Veeky Forums in like 2 years. I can't believe such a shitty forced meme caught on.

BACK TO TUMBLR, HE-SHE. RASKOL APPAREL IS CRINGEY.

Seriously thats it? Wow.

JESUS I HATE THIS FUCKING TARD

HIM AND HIS BF VEGGIEGUNS

bump

BACK TO TUMBLR, HE-SHE. RASKOL APPAREL IS CRINGEY.

>not doing linear progression till you stall
>not switching variations to mix things up
>not doing cardio reps before your work sets to increase volume and work capacity

I think raskol apparel is bretty cool.jpg

>BACK TO TUMBLR, HE-SHE. RASKOL APPAREL IS CRINGEY.

This is Izzy acting like a know-it-all. He got flamed hard for that westside video. Doing a conjugate training routine is simple.

You pick 4 lower body lifts and 4 upper body. For lower body, for example, Olympic Squat, Lowbar squat, conventional deadlift, sumo deadlift.

For upper body - close grip bench, floor press, incline bench, OHP.

On your max effort days you work up to a 5-rep max the first month, 3-rep max the second month and a 1 rep max the third month. After that set you do a couple of more sets based on how you feel and don't go above 5-reps. Then you do your assistance work for the day.

Dynamic effort is you doing the lift at low intensities but fast to promote speed and technique and do more volume. After the lift you go nuts with bodybuilding work.

A common way to do it is Max Effort Lower, Dynamic Effort Upper, rest, Max Effort Upper, Dynamic Effort Lower.

The whole idea behind Westside is to make you stronger by strenghtening the kinetic chain of the lift. It's a cool way to train.

You won't get it.

The argument against Westside (at least by people who aren't idiots) has never been that it won't make you strong. The argument has been that it doesn't give you a lot of chances to practice the competition lifts and therefore you won't put up as much as you could have if you were equally strong but actually trained the stuff you're trying to be good at.

Which isn't entirely wrong and is an issue various iterations of the program have tried to deal with (both for raw and equipped - Westside themselves ran into that issue with geared competitors) but means fuck all if you're not actually competing.

If you are doing the competition lifts frequently you run into the problem of not being able to max as much. If you are just looking to build some strength and muscle - as you said - this means jack all.

What's all this SJW stuff about? I've watched a few of his videos but the only thing that was remotely like SJWism was when he said "I'm the human race" when asked what race he is.

BACK TOVTUMBLR, HE-SHE. RASKOL APPAREL IS CRINGEY

i do like some of his things tho

BACK TO TUMBLR, HE—SHE. RASKOL APPAREL IS CRINGEY

Mini-Ripetard's interpretation of Westside is fucking wrong

Watching Izzy's reviews is amusing to say the least. To save you 4 hours of your life, if it isn't SS, TM or a Candito program he doesn't like it. His entire "theoretical base" is built upon Starting Strength and Practical Programming while talking smack about world-renowned authors and coaches such as Louie and Sheiko.

"A criticism against Sheiko is that it is too specific.", said the guy who was shilling for RTS lol.