If you could instantly change one and only one part of your body, what would it be?

If you could instantly change one and only one part of your body, what would it be?

I would widen my shoulders.
>tfw you will never have wide shoulders

I would make my dick fatter.

My penis. I dont want it a want to be a qt trap.

You should dock with >40656872 and give him your dick gains.

attach a gf

Since racial changes probably don't count, I guess I'll pass on being a hung 5'8" Jap with no shame.

So I'd change my jaw. I've got a slight crossbite. Or shoot for the 8" club.

Thicker bone structure.

>Tfw 5.5" wrists

my nose is fucking horrifying. changing it would make me a lot more attractive.

pathetically enough, being able to afford plastic surgery is one of the things that are motivating me to finish my college degree.

Thicker penis

I'm with them.
Gimme that miracle of girth.

Fix my fucking teeth. Make them white with full enamel, straight, and no wisdom tooth problems and full adult teeth.

Never need additional follow up besides daily brushing and rinsing.

GYNO GO AWAY OUT OUT OUT!!!!!

Iktf user, I'm saving up to get gyno surgery and am planning to get jaw and nose surgery done.

May the doctor not fuck up

Please remove chubby cheeks.
I'm about 10% And they're still hanging in.

4 inches taller

im 5'8, all i needs 4 inches. Would even out my fat to body ratio better

>10%
Let's see a picture

Does it even count if I'm a skeletor?

my love handles, literally the only part of my body i hate after starting to get Veeky Forums and have seen 0 change in

if i could change one thing i'd go for the perfect dick

Show your face, hide your eyes or whatever but leave your jawline, cheeks, and nose visible.

Your face doesn't look too fat

brain with less feels

Unless you're deformed, I bet they're not that narrower than reality. In fact, I'd bet they're average and you're just hung up about them.

Train hard and get a decent body, including decent shoulders. I bet you'll look just fine. Great even.

And show dick

Unrelated but OP where did you find the picture? Weird to see someone I recognize IRL here.

Is it a male or female

tighten my asshole up again

perfect example of not getting enough of the right hormone at the right time in the uterus....

narrower hips for dat v taper

>tfw when you have a 7x4.5

I'm not entirely sure but I gotta say it's pretty tempting to give myself a massive horse cock. Or like maybe a dog type dick with a knot, but like 12"+ 8"+ circumference (knot being like 12"+ circ. of course).

Speaking of that, haven't been to in a while...

Get rid of my schizophrenia because even when medicated I'm unable to hold onto relationships and hold down a job.

My immune system. Those retarded cells are destroying my body.

If I could keep all of the hair on my head and maintain my existing hairline til I die that'd be cool.

surgery?

i would make my legs longer

My minor case of gynecomastia. No real man tits but the nipples stick out through shirts and leave a sharp looking ridge on my chest. I've almost cut them off on a couple occasions because I can't swim or go shirtless without sticking out like a sore thumb. Going to get surgery when I can afford it.

0_0

Make my dick 8"x6.5"

Actually scratch that,

9" long
6.5" girth
7" base girth

face is objectively best answer

My ears, them shits stick out and make me look like a monkey

Not OP, but I recognize this from facebook. UBC #LawNeedsFeminismBecause

same here only i also have a mild case of pectus excavatum, my pecs are fucked

Longer tib/fib just to be a super sprinter. I'm fine with my other stuff. This would be so cool.

I would make my hair stop thinning. Then probably shoulders as you said very close second

ah figures, thanks.

Shit how many of UBCers are on this thread? I see that monstrosity every day

I have mild gyno and bitch hips.

2L checking in. See that person smoking outside every morning. Gives me dirty looks for no apparent reason.

user, you just need to get huge legs so you can become fully pear mode. Embrace being the fruitiest and sexiest body shape.

>tfw I have the same hips but they're hidden under jiggly love handles.

I'm afraid that once my cut is done (220 to 198 currently in 4 months) I'm going to have fucking birthing hips like grandma. Can only hope that my running will help to fill out my gluten and thighs so I can get dem aesthetic tree trunk legs.

At least I have wide shoulders that fill out clothes well.

I've got the same shit going on. It's basically back day every fucking day for the rest of my life.

Now i look relatively normal, but i've still got ways to go.

Is that really considered gyno?

Make my shoulders rounder and fuller

My shoulders are always shit

This I've got bitch hips

I actually just want to be effay it's hard when you're shaped like a woman

Honest answer: my colon. While I'm fine atm, I just don't want suffer from Crohns Disease anymore at any point in my life.

i have wide hips, i would make em "less wide" (whats the word for it?)

Make my arms thicker at the bone

>42" chest untrained
>6.5" wrists

Working on it. Not my goal, but it's happening. I doubt women are going to be particularly enamored with my physique. Switching to a program with most its focus on back and shoulders.

Narrow.

M-mods! My only hope is that I can get big as fuck so that my hips become so small in proportion.

I'd make myself socially adept.

bro just do a hanging routine

>Gives me dirty looks for no apparent reason.
Did you check to see if you're a fucking white male?

My chin because I look like a downs patient from the side while looking semi-decent from the front ,I sometimes wonder if my jaw just stopped growing

My chin because I look like a downs patient with huge lips from the side while looking semi-decent from the front ,I sometimes wonder if my jaw just stopped growing before the rest of my skull

My teeth because they are shitty, misaligned and different sizes

You can get that fixed without magic ,you could get braces for a period of time and something wich can't be changed naturally

My stomach skin is fucked up for being a landwhale

This is not 10% LMAO

B-bear my children o-onisaan

I've been doing pe for a while now, still seeing gains with jelqing and stretching so I'm gonna stick with that. I hope to get to 8x6 in a year. That 9" and 7" will be several years from now I imagine