This is driving me insane, the fuck should I do?

This is driving me insane, the fuck should I do?

I started working out about 3-4 months go and now my abs are finally starting to show but I have some fat covering them. I'm 6'2" 178 lbs. Currently I'm doing 2.8k cals a day.

What the fuck should I do to make my abs more prominent? That's one of my main goals at this point and I'm so damn close it's not even funny. Should I cut? Should I continue at 2.8k considering I seem to be shedding some fat at the same time? My heads in a hamster wheel and I'd REALLY appreciate some input...

N O D N O L
O
D
N
O
L

Cut your calories? What kind of question is this?

one more

kek

fpbp

>what the fuck should i do to make my abs more prominent?
>2.8k cals a day
the jokes write themselves

>oh no i have to lose weight
>2.8k cals a day

GEE I DONT KNOW user, THIS MIGHT BE TOO DIFFICULT TO ANSWER

do cardio. improves bloodflow to the hard to burn fat areas

A big or small deficit? Say 1.8k vs 2.4k?

I guess what's the benefits/disadvantages of a larger deficit?

Alright guys I get it...I meant to say that's what I was currently eating. I managed to lose fat at that and put on muscle though.

I was curious if I should stay at that since I'm still in that "beginner" stage or if I should cut some (small or big deficit). I know this question is looked down upon but my head is spinning from this shit.

2800 cals a day is not a cutting amount for some 178lbs retard you retard.

Eat less, I'm hoping you meant to say 1.8k

Take yohimbine and do fasted cardio to free up them abs.

Same feel user. I am 6' was 205lb now about 180. Barely any ab definition. Thinking I may have to go full skelly and get to 160. Shit sucks may up my calories to 2500 after this month and do a slower cut closer to tdee. Squats are killing me on 2000 calories a day

I am looking at this on my phone and i when I saw this picture I thought it was your belly button above you're ass and your entire anatomy was fucked up

Human bodies look weird when they are turned upside down

Cut fats and carbs. You need to get to 8% body fat.

I hear its harder to lose weight in Australia. The gravity is too strong there. More gravity means fat gets held down onto you more easily. There's no hope for OP.

You need to lose fat
Do lots of cardio and eat less
Do weighted incline crunches and side crunches as well

It took me like five minutes to figure this shit out

>. I'm 6'2" 178 lbs

SPOOKY SKELETON PLS GO

EAT LESS YOU FUCKING HIPPO

Come back to me senpai I'll make you fitter than ever

>mfw i thought your pecs were your ass cheeks

i was so fucking confused for 5 minutes

i was like

why this nigga got abs on his back?

dude that isn't anywhere close to skelly tier. clearly skinnyfat

Nice try, Skeleton. Anyone below 200lbs is a twink, and anoyone below 200 lbs above 6' tall is fucking bulimic.

cut faggot

seirously abs are like 90% diet. If you want abs stop fucking eating.

this shit is common knowledge

this
I thought he got his erectors like a Chinese weightlifter

>t. fatass
ill bet youre about 30% bf and pretending its because youre strong

don't listen to anybody in this thread especially the faggot that says you get abs at 9% bf
you gotta train your abs too to make them pop out, also at 10-12% youre supposed to see them

>I started working out about 3-4 months go

give it 6-9 months. If you're after instant gratification, you're pursuing the wrong pastime, friendo.