Does anyone else here scream when they do heavy squats...

Does anyone else here scream when they do heavy squats? I was doing 195lb today and blowing out my lungs and I found that it really helped.

Do you say different things? I was just more or less doing a raw grunt, bu5lt I'm wondering if screaming stuff link "hip drive" or "bonzai" would help you do even more

no I'm not autistic

>screaming while squatting bellow 4pl8

stop embarrassing yourself in public

But, not bu5lt. Fucking phone

>195lbs

heavy? 195? pounds? keep your dumbass mouth shut until you AT LEAST reach 315 and even then nothing more than a grunt should be let loose

>195lb
Woah user! Have you been working out? :^)

you're mom let loose a grunt last night

>195 lb squat

Ah fuck, we've encountered the strongest user on Veeky Forums.

Woah dude you're so strong! Be careful you might scare those grills over there >:)

>screaming and thus losing precious abdominal tightness
>being good for moving heavy weights
>195 being a heavy weight unless you weigh 95 pounds

>yell swears whenever I squat
>"FUCK! CUNT! BITCH! ALBANIAN!"
>gym staff comes over and asks me to keep quiet
>say I have Tourettes
>they apologize and I keep swearing
>I don't have Tourettes

>tfw you're in the gym and some skinnyfag starts screaming while doing less than 2plate squats

>it's another 'everyone ITT shits on user because he doesn't squat 3pl8 yet' episode

That being said, I'd recommend you work on bracing your core better OP

>heavy squats
>195

>ALBANIAN!
Nice.

>tfw you listen to something that gets you really pumped up and you feel your blood run cold

heavy is when pushing air out or breathing during a set has a serious chance of vomiting involved

>bonzai

Lmao

>tfw want to breathe out hard
>feel that weird feeling on the back of my throat like shits gone loose
>scared

>be me
>early days of lifting
>struggling with 70 kg on squat
>get down
>feel i wont make it up
>start shaking
>scream out of my lungs
>KAKAROTTTTTTTTTT
>raise that shit up
>rack the bar
>owner comes and ask wtf is going on
>IM THE PRINCE OF THE SAYANS NIGGA
>still mocked to this day

People taking the b8 this hard. Fucking faggots bet half of the people replying don't squat much more than that user. I squatted 150lbs today how bout them baby numbers

90kg is weak man..

90 is 205

Yes of course. I also get naked during my one rep max and rub chalk on my dick to attain its energy.

One time I had planned to do 3*8 on DL after heavy DL, nice short rests. Had to cut the session, but wanted my reps so i did one fucking long set & resetting between each rep. Had someone else counting them.

> first 8 are easy, but what gets you is that last set with fatigue, right?
> rep 11, still can't believe my grip feels tight. Dude is calm
> rep 14, lungs start to burn. Hands feel like their going to cramp soon. Dude starts explaining to someone else why not bouncing them is harder.
> rep 18, hands have started to cramp. I'm not controlling the reps down as well. Gulping air like a fat kid eats cake
> rep 20, hands feel like claws. I'm not dropping the bar, but that's only because I can't open my hands. Dude is now shouting the count from in front of me
> rep 22, I'm beet red, tasting blood, and I can't hear anything. I can barely see dude now doing the count on his fingers
> rep 23, I've been breathing so hard I'm now at that weird nauseous feeling from hyperventilating. I can't feel my hands, legs, or even the impact of the bar on the floor
> rep 24, I pause at the top. There is nothing left, the brain is only keeping the lungs going and fuck memory.
> According to dude and witnesses, I went down with the bar, fell backwards, rolled on my side, and some vile stuff that was barely related to standard vomit.
> I was non-responsive for about 10 minutes, then up. Went straight to early meeting, and have no memory for about the next 7 hours.
> Came to my sense at home, wondering what the hell happened.

I can no longer go to that gym bc too many of us were crazy, and high rep deadlifting would have become a thing there. Lifting til heart attack is not the same as til puking, even if they feel similar

DEVILISH

>195lb
>heavy squat

Is this pasta?

>195
>heavy
I was doing 215 as a highschool junior, and that was when I was a borderline-ottermode 6'0 147lbs. Come on, man. You gotta start trying if you're going to make it.

I just remembered some dude benching 135 for 8 reps and screaming like he was giving birth

>195 lbs
>heavy

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that is falserino my nubian brother, 90 would be 198

195lb is not heavy

>screaming
>ever

I've never screamed ever even when squatting 500lb.

that's because you've never squatted 500lbs

1 squatted 170 3x5 today, Am I going to make it bros?

I was doing 3pl8 yesterday for 5 reps and the last 2 ere heavy to the point where I let out some grunt, just as I pushed through the heaviest part of the squat.

> 195lbs
> heavy

user, I-

I think you should only scream if you or someone else is actively in danger. If someone shouts, yells or fucking roars in my gym I give them a glare.
I do these groans though, when I push my limits.

No.

You were on track. But then you asked.

Coming here is bad enough. But asking if you'll make it, here.

You done goofed.

Hope patty rapes you tonight.

Probably a troll thread, but anyway.

If you can actually let out any sound, you are not doing your max. I obviously grunt at 80-90% of my max, but when I'm squatting or diddylifting 100%, jesus, all the pressure would make me sound like a deflating balloon, I would lose all the tightness in a tenth of a second, brake my spine and probably die. I just keep my shit together and hope not to faint after letting go of the weight.

So no, I don't scream.

I yelled "fake and gay" for whatever reason when I finally pulled an over 3 plate diddly after being injured for a year had halted all progress; it was autistic and I have never yelled while doing a lift since.

I lift in a moonman mask and at the bottom of every rep I say

>FUCK

Then at lockout I say

>NIGGERS

You can scream when you squat over 7 plates. Until then please don't embarrass yourself.

gr8 b8 m8