Ugh.. this isn't gay right?

ugh.. this isn't gay right?

If it is pretty, wanting to fuck it is not gay right?

>do you like dicks?
Yes=gay
No=not gay

Your brain is just tricked into thinking it's a girl because it doesn't see masculine features or a dick. Wanting to fuck it at first glace is decidedly not gay, actually fucking it is decidedly gay.

also who cares it's 2017 i mean come on

i fucked one not bad
would do it again
but i like pussy better

no, it's not gay. it's gay to take dick but it's objectively not gay to give dick.

*shrug*

let's not get hung up on semantics ;)

Degeneracy

I shiggy diggy do wap wap be bop

Got anymore user?

>wanting to fuck a male
>not gay

Truly western society is doomed

Still gay my dear user.

Like this pic related is probably the most passable trap I've ever seen, but still a dude when all that makeup and smexy clothes go down.

Where can I find traps/ ladyboys

Update when.

MIAMI
I
A
M
I

traps pass(barely) only on videos/pictures. irl they look and sound like samuel l jackson.

Yeah it's all just deceiving camera angles. Even if a trap does pass they just look like an ugly girl anyways.

>2017
>still believing in the gay/straight binary

Literally everybody is bisexual to some degree

i only want to sleep with women and traps, i probably would never sleep with a guy unless he was relatively hairless and really girly. so i'm not gay. i would prefer a trap that's been on estrogen for quite a while and has no masculine features except for a penis. my dream girl is a cute trap that's 80% passable. would wife.

>I would sleep with a guy if he was relatively hairless and really girly
>I'm not gay

>no homo

I don't this my question warrants making an entire thread about it and since this was the very top thread i'll post it here.

Why do I see women walking/jogging with dumbbells but I never see men do it?

Does it give them bigger boobs or something?

>I don't this my
I don't think my*

feminine benis